All Comments on 'The Right Kind of Girl for Him'

by AssLover88

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
UKCuddlyGuyUKCuddlyGuy10 months ago

Hell yeah, bring on the next chapter. Looking forward to seeing where this goes...

LabbattLabbatt10 months ago

Good start. You should keep writing. I am interested in more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3 Stars for creativity, as I patiently await the next instalment of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh that was hot! (And slightly funny, which is nice.)

It functions very well as a standalone, but do write more...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start! Definitely keep writing as your style excellent. Can't wait for chapter 2 with lynsey exploring her dominance

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

NOOOOOOOOOO HURRY UP BOSS I WAS SO INVESTED!!!! Good first go at it it’s riveting!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looking forward to the rest of the story

Submisky35Submisky3510 months ago

Yes. Please keep writing. This beginning has all kinds of kinky places it could lead to. Your writing is very good and should be well-received.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The writing quality was fine, the grammar good and the spelling fine. The subject matter for you story is always going to be divisive.

On the one side, will be the aggressively heterosexual male contingent who will have nothing to do with anal sex because it’s gay. Centuries of conditioning, peer pressure and natural reticence, has convinced the vast majority of men, that being anally penetrated is unacceptable, perverse, dirty and homosexual. The very real fear of being branded as gay & therefore “weak”, is so powerful an objection that most straight men would never, ever, even think about it, let alone perform it.

The next group are the ever increasing group of submissive beta men who desire/require a FLR or femdom relationship and feel forced to do anything their Domme tells them to do. They may or may not enjoy the act although their acquiescence not their enjoyment, is all that is required. The women use the act as a form of power exchange, to control, humiliate, dominate & abuse their subs. They obviously gain very little or no physical pleasure from the act, rather a psychological sadistic thrill from causing pain, taking ultimate control or feminizing their subjects. The object is not to give pleasure but rather to take pleasure in the act of domination and ultimate control.

The final group are curious, somewhat more liberal and confident men, that may be more willing to “try something new”. However, the incredibly powerful inbuilt and genuine fear of being seen as weak, effeminate or homosexual will be an almost impossible barrier to overcome. Their partners attitude, demeanor & behaviour will be the deciding factor. The slightest sign or suggestion of amusement, loss of respect or demeaning attitude will bring a swift and permanent end to the activity. Never forget that pegging is (very) often closely linked with male chastity, cuckolding and forced feminization.

Finally, what will prevent a significant proportion of men from even considering pegging, is the certainty that, what they consider a personal, intimate, confidential act will be analyzed, scrutinized, discussed and rated by her circle of friends and confidants within days, if not hours, because women can’t keep secrets.

For men, remember that, whatever you decide, it could be the start of a new and exciting relationship or the swift end of one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But barely a beginning.

So far there's no way to sense whether future chapters will be worth reading.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I've read the other parts and I want more! Your style is very readable, the content is hot, and the characters are real humans, sensitive and likeable. I expect to find you again a year from now with dozens of entries, each better than the last

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze8 months ago

Cool first effort, the approach is different and fun, please write more.

HotAss4UHotAss4U6 months ago

Off to a good start. Begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nice writing. Please continue..

Adrian18255Adrian182554 months ago

Great first Chap, different and interesting approach. Looking forward to reading the next Chapter/s

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

Good back story for what's presumably to follow.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous