All Comments on 'The Reclusive Beauty'

by RegularGuyinOly

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarover 10 years ago
Nicely. . .

. . done, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More..

Well written and great surprise ending. Please continue the next chapter

shutterbugzashutterbugzaover 10 years ago
hard ending

Loved the way it was written kept you going all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Didnt see that coming!

Fucking awesome! Im a huge Marilyn fan but I didnt even suspect. The clues were there tho. She was married to Arthur Miller, has blue eyes, is about the right age if she had lived. When she was young she used to pretend that Clark Gable was her father. Totally hot. Will she tell him how shes remained hidden all these years? She was so sexy i can easily believe this what it would be like with her. More stories with Marilyn please!

XxxBear79XxxBear79over 10 years ago
Awsome!!!!

This story was so well written I am nearly speechless. The descriptive phrases were done astonishingly well. The story line although simple was flawless in execution. the entire story painted wonderful pictures in my head and shall stay with me for some time.

Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This Changes My Impression of Oly

Wow!

Oly is, like, REAL!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Join

the request to continue this story--at least when he brings the bid to her and how she accepts the contract, etc. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I need new underwear

holy shit, that was great. just about spooged myself reading it. so intense and some time devoted to the orgasms. very hot. id rewire her house for free too! will there be another one??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG! An Erotic Writer Has Been Found!

This story line could have chapters and you could keep us reading & re-reading them very easily! BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fab !!!

wee all mead more like this older woman younger man makes for a grate read it"s hot and very sexy .I mead new panties nowe "yes" new ones your leann mawhXXXx

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 10 years ago
WOW!

A friend suggested this story to me and WOW am I glad he did. You did put this in the right category, but on some level, could almost be a ghost story. The detail you used to share this incredible story of lust and passion was amazing. This was a wonderful little gem that I'm glad I didn't miss out on. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

What great story. You have a way of expressing. Please, more like this.

IteronVIteronVover 10 years ago
Is there a second part to this story?

It was Awesome!

I have to Find a Woman like her, with her sence of style.

Why can't women go back to teasing guys like that any more>

I love a Woman who teases and eventually gives everything she has.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 10 years ago
First class!!

Lovely literary texture throughout.

Smooth pacing...even development.

I'm a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW!!!

LOVED the story. You Must do a sequel. I know there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Beautiful twist. I rather like the thought that she might have merely "retired." Makes me happy for her. :)

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
If she was the widow of Arthur Miller

I am sure he would have recognized her. But it makes for a delicious story.

Well crafted.

tnadnudertnadnuderover 9 years ago
You had me until...

About halfway down Page 1, when he wonders about the new smell, "What that her?" I would've let that go, until she tells him to "take care my holes", & I wonder when Tarzan came into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It was indeed exquisite.

This has to be one of the hottest stories of oral sex I've read in a long time. The descriptions were perfect. The age difference was perfect. I liked when he pulled back from "the rest of me" to "you should see my elbows." Very nice. When is he coming back to start the wiring and intrusions?

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Hot & FUN!

Definitely out of my normal comfort zone (mature to the point of age lines) and yet what an amazing 'oral presentation' :)

I also enjoyed your homage to Billy Jean - my original search of Marilyn Miller turned up the 1920's star of dance, song and acting who sadly enough died in her 30's.

That Billy was convinced by her manager to change her name to Marilyn, then later married Mr. Miller... well, it's just one of those odd things about life that keep us scratching our heads.

All that blather aside, I have to congratulate you on a unique and enjoyable tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

So descriptive you can imagine it's true. It's written in a manner that the surprise at the end sort of makes you think it could be true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent prose

I love the vocabulary of this author3

suanddplayersuanddplayerover 4 years ago
Erotic Twilight Zone

Excellently written. This could easily have been an x-rated TZ episode, narrated distinctively by Rod Serling, punctuated with Mrs. Miller's final comment.

It's too bad you seem to have stopped submitting a year after this; I think it had the makings of a great series.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Absolutely the best description of a blowjob I have ever read. Hope there is more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

more is inadequate...sounds like my parents house

built about 1900..will look for continuation

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous