The Old Switcheroo

Story Info
He thinks that he is in control.
1.8k words
3.93
14.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This love started with a break up. When you're fingering your girlfriend's best friend's sopping wet pussy, and you get drunk and tell your girlfriend, it's pretty much bound to happen. But that's for another time, perhaps a prologue?

Anyway, let me tell you about myself, my name is James, I'm 19, 5'4", and weigh roughly 200 lbs. I have short dark hair, brown eyes, and I LOVE to fuck. If there was a place where two people could go and just have sex all day without having to deal with anyone else, I'd not only live there, I'd be the mayor.

But, for all my libido, I'm really new to sex; and not very open.

I met my wife via my ex-girlfriend. Her name is Rita. She's 5'6", weighs about 140 lbs, has long black hair, green eyes, and a great rack. We're talking massive DDs. And she doesn't take shit from anyone! If you look at this woman wrong, she will beat your ass. She's not someone you want to fuck with.

So it came to me as a total surprise one night, when I came home from work, to find her dressed in her most tight-fitting jeans and a low cut top in our bedroom; and saying that she was leaving me for a man that would beat her if she so much as spoke at the dinner table.

I was utterly flabbergasted. I begged and begged and pleaded her to stay. "Baby don't leave me..." "We can make it work..." "I love you too much to let you go..."... That went on for about an hour or so before she said, "I want to be beat. I love the pain. It's not pain to me, the pain brings me pleasure. I hate being in control all the time, it's so... normal."

My mind began to race, and something clicked inside my head. Like a gun going off inside my brain, or something... Having seen and read a little bit about BDSM and Power Games, I knew a little about what she wanted. I had to try something to get her to stay.

I grabbed my wife by her flowing hair, twisting it as I pull, and I say, "Is this what you want? You want a man to dominate you?"

"Yes!" She replied.

I tugged harder, and said, "If that's what you wanted, all you had to do was ask. I'll treat you like you deserve to be treated. Since I've met you, you've been my princess. Now you'll be my slave."

Through the pain of my hair pulling, she looked up at me with cheerful eyes.

"Don't you look at me! I haven't given you permission to do anything, slave. Now say you're sorry." I pulled a little harder.

"I'm sorry."

"Wrong! From now on you will call me Sir, do you understand?"

"Yes."

I smacked her ass, while still holding her by her coal black hair. "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir."

The feeling the power over her brought on was indescribable. I kept thinking about what to do next. Her submitting to me like this was really turning me on. I was starting to get a hard-on.

"Better. Now apologize like you mean it, slave."

"I'm very sorry for looking at you, Sir."

"Good girl. Now, I want you to go into the kitchen and bring me something. Are you listening, slave?"

"Yes, Sir. I'm listening."

"I want you to bring me my belt."

"Why do you want me to bring that?"

I smacked her on the ass as hard as I could so I knew she really felt it through her denim. "Yours is not to ask, slave, but to do. Go before your punishment gets worse."

She ran to the kitchen and returned as fast as humanly possible with the item I asked her to bring.

"Took you long enough."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Take off all of your clothes and lay on the bed on your belly."

She quickly undressed, letting me get a peak at those great tits... letting me think about what I was going to do to them. And not only her breasts, but the rest of her. Her curvy hips, her great ass, her back... All of it. Mine. In a way that I would have never thought about before. I was actually enjoying this.

As I pondered, she assumed the position that I had told her to get it.

"Don't you dare raise your head from the bed unless I tell you to. Don't speak unless I ask you a question, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good." With that I began to rub her well-defined ass. Just softly caressing it. Working my way from one cheek to the other in a slow, almost sexy way. Making her think that everything was alright, that nothing bad was going to happen. Then I drew back my hand and, not quite lightly, but not roughly, smack her bare asscheek with my hand.

She made no sound, so I popped her other asscheek, this time a little rougher.

Still no sound. Not satisfied, I put some force behind my next smack, and somewhat to my surprise, got a small moan from her.

"Do you like this, slave?"

"Yes, Sir."

Smack.

"Does this bring you pleasure? To have me smacking your ass like this?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Well now... this is supposed to be punishment. You're not supposed to enjoy punishment are you?"

"No, Sir."

"Then, I think it's time we moved on to something more creative."

I grabbed my belt, and lightly drug it down her back and gently over her ass.

"Does that feel nice. The feel of the cool leather on your hot ass where I've hit you, slave?"

"Mmm... Yes, Sir."

Somewhat angerly, I laid my belt across her ass with a definite, "whack!"

"Ouch!"

Whack! A little harder.

"Did I say you could talk?"

"No, Sir."

"Then shut your mouth!"

Whack! Whack!

Really starting to get into whipping my wife, I decided it was time to start asking some questions.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Punishment shouldn't be fun."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Honestly, I was so turned, I didn't know how long I could keep beating her ass. Of course, I was still angry, but I was horny. When I'm horny, I have to do something! I decided to reach down and feel her pussy. Not a reward for her, but a treat for me. I found it very, very hot and wet.

Usually this would push me past the point of even denying me her pussy, but this time it pissed me off. The little bitch was actually enjoying my assault on her ass.

"You lying whore. You're loving every minute of this. Your pussy is soaking wet."

I put even more force behind my belt-arm and my wife inhaled sharply.

"Ah... that didn't feel so good, did it?"

"No, Sir."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Her ass was turning a wonderful shade of bright red, but when I stuck my hand on her hole, it was so wet that her juices were running onto the bed. Angered, I put everything I had behind my belt swing, and for my effort, I her her sob.

"Now... that doesn't feel good at all does it?"

"No, Sir."

"You've been very mean to me tonight, telling me that you're going to leave me. Do you know what that feels like?"

"No, Sir."

"This."

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

I continued to work her ass as she cried into the pillow, but every so often, I would stop to run a hand over that wonderful pussy of hers to find it still flowing freely. She loved it. I didn't quite hate that she loved it. Somehow, it made me feel like I was doing the right thing. Strange as that would have sounded before all this, it made perfect sense at the time, and it does now. Anyway, after whipping her ass for a good 10 minutes, I gave her a break. She was crying, but at the same time was endeavoring to make as little noise as possible.

"You've had your punishment, and you look sorry. You may look at me."

Ever-so-slowly, she turned her head to look at me. Deep down, I knew I wasn't always going to be the one doing the whipping, physically or mentally.

Thinking that, I began to rub my cool hands all over her hot ass; and up and down her back.

"I love you. Don't you ever say you're going to leave me ever again. It scares me. Makes me have to do this."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Come here my baby."

I held her and cuddled with her. Eventually we worked our way up to kissing. Starting with the small pecks, then I passionately kissed her, our tounges dueling... I moved down to suck on her neck, nibbling...

I worked my way down her body, hearing her inhale sharply every time she pressed her ass into the bed, and me feeling a tingle in the pit of my stomach knowing that I caused that. I stopped at those wonderful breasts, sucking, biting, pulling, squeezing, and just fondling those wonderful globes.

Slowly, I kissed my way down her stomach, making circles with my tounge around her bellybutton, until I reached her center. As I used my left hand to part her swollen lips, my right touched her clit. She moaned.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Yesss..."

I lapped at her clit, and then went crazy. Sucking, nipping, encircling that little nub, all the while inserting a finger into her hole.

She loved it.

"Oh god... Oh James... Oh Jim... I'm gonna..."

She came with such power that she managed to squirt a little on my face. I quickly lapped up her juices.

"Oh Jimmy... fuck me! Now! Please! Please fuck me!"

I wiped my face off sloppily and removed my clothes. Getting on top of her, I aimed my cock at her swollen hole.

"This is going to hurt. I'm not going to be able to control myself."

At that I force myself into her, burying myself to the hilt, and I pumped away. She loved every painful minute of it.

"Oh... it hurts... but it feels so good... Oh don't stop!"

I wasn't going to stop if the Lord himself walked into my bedroom. I couldn't. I was lost in the ecstasy of it all. Pounding away at her pussy, just driving her mad... it was too much I was going to cum.

"Oh fuck... Rita... You're going to make me cum... Shit...Here it comes!"

I spilled my seed in her while she came for me a second time.

After that, I collapsed over her, barely able to hold myself up with my hands.

"That was fucking amazing.", I said.

"You bet!"

"I love you."

"I love you, too. I wasn't really going to leave you, you know."

"What?"

"I know you had some meanness in you, and I wanted you to get it out, and I love being beat. Baby, you can dominate me anytime you want."

"Why you little bitch..."

I grabbed what I could of her hair and pulled back, and placed my mouth on hers and kissed her more passionately than I ever had before in my life. Eventually, we drifted off to sleep.