The Noise was TOO Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin didn't need to be told twice. He stopped licking, and sucked in her sweet hardened tit. Quickly, Colin's teeth took hold of her nipple and began chewing on it lightly, then more roughly as every second went by.

"OH FUCK YEAH BRO! God that's good!! Please...Mmmm...PLEASE DON'T STOP!!" She pleaded. Colin smiled as he bit on her nipple. 'like she thinks I'm going to stop...Yeah right!' Colin thought to himself.

Colin quickly shifted from her right nipple to her left and began chewing on that one. "MMMmmm...FUCK YEAH!!! Bite it bro...BITE IT!!" She called out sexually. "You...uhhh...mmm...ughhh...YES baby....you mean business!! Holy...SHhhiT... that feels GREAT!!" She yelled out.

Colin murmured. "Mm-hmm!" Then his right hand reached down into his sister's panties and he started to play with her clit-flicking it, and pinching it...shoving his index and middle finger into her snatch as best as he could, pushing them in and out multiple times.

Emma screamed out in lust! "FUHHHH...OH FUCK...Colin...SERIOUSLY THAT'S IT!! RIGHT THERE!! MMMMM....UGHHHHH...PLEASE DON'T STOP. OHhhh MY GOD...DON'T STOP...Keep Going!!!!"

But Colin did stop. After about a minute or so, he pulled his hands out of her panties and looked into Emma's saddened eyes. He quickly snatched her ass, and spoke. "Here, lets take these off!!" He whispered into her ear.

She laughed. "Haha, OK!"

Colin quickly lifted his sister into the air and threw her down onto the recliner. Emma lifted her legs up high into the air and Colin swiftly slipped her light blue panties off and tossed them across the room. In an instant Colin bent down onto his knees and took in that sweaty, yet sweet, aroma of his sister's sopping wet shaved pussy. His mouth moved in on its target and wrapped it up nicely. Colin's tongue rushed around her entrance taking in all that Emma had to offer.

He sucked and licked her pussy lips to no end. His tongue swiftly entered her hole and went to work as rough as possible. His hands ran up and down Emma's thighs and down to her ass, squeezing it tightly.

"OHHHHH FUUUUUCKKK!!! JESUS COLIN...OH HELL THAT'S...MMMMM...GOD...YESSS, YESS, PLEASE, AHHHHHH...UHHH, Ffffff...FUCK YEAH BRO...Ohhhh...Mmmm...EAT ME OUT!!!" Emma screamed in supreme pleasure.

Colin, definitely wasn't stopping yet; he wanted...NO...needed to make his sister cum! He desperately wanted to taste her juices, he wanted to clean her out!

As Colin licked Emma's pussy, he couldn't forget about her G-Spot. His mouth engulfed her clit and he began biting it, flicking it with his tongue. This made Emma go crazy! She ripped at her brother's messy blonde hair, and yelled out in the loudest murmur that she could.

"Mmmmmmmm.....OHHH MY...Ughhh, YEAH...FUCCKK...SHIT...I'M GONNA...! She cried out, but Colin knew what was about to happen. Emma Lifted her ass up off of the chair, and her cum came shooting out like a waterfall into her brother's mouth. Letting out the longest breath that she could, she came back down, calming herself. But before she could lay her ass back down on the chair, Colin quickly shoved two of his fingers into her tight ass. Emma's eyes jolted wide open.

"Ahh...mmm, Colin...wait...please, hold on!!" She let out. She slid his fingers out slowly and spoke. "Holy fuck...Mmm..." She moaned as his fingers slipped out. Colin was unhappy, so he tried to keep going.

Emma quickly slapped his hand back. "STOP...I mean, please stop bro; I...I think it's 'your' turn now!! I need you, I need you inside of me!!"

Again Emma lifted her legs high up into the air, waiting for her brother to make his move. Colin smiled and quickly jumped to his feet. Swiftly, he picked his sister up and threw her onto the soft carpet, and within just two seconds later, Colin grabbed onto the sides of Emma's stomach and abruptly plunged his rock hard cock into his sister's cunt! Emma's eyes closed tightly as her brother's cock dove deep inside of her. She never thought that she could make this happen, but it WAS happening, and there was no stopping this whatsoever now!

With that first stab, Emma's face made a large gape in ecstasy; she tried her best to stay quiet, but a large moan burst from her mouth. "AHHHHH!!! MMMMM...YESSSSS!!" She cried out as loud as she possibly could. She covered her mouth, hoping no one else was able to hear her, but within just two seconds, she didn't mind it anymore. She wasn't going to care if anyone had heard her-not even their parents. She was so enthralled with what was going on, that nothing, and no one, was going to end this!

"Ugh...UGH...Ugh!!! Mmmmm...YEAH!! You like it sis?" Colin asked heavily, as his dick slammed into her hot, sopping wet pussy over and over.

"Fu...Fuuuh...FUCK YES!! Ohhhh shit baby, yeah!! I...Ugh...Ugh...Ahhhh...I LOVE IT!!" She screamed out loudly as Colin shoved his cock into her as far as it could go. She was starting to lose her breath every time she moaned, but there wasn't any way that it could be helped; Colin just kept his rhythm up, matching hers with every penetration.

"God, ugh...Ugh...UGHH...sis, your pussy is so damn TIGHT!!" Colin told her as he rammed her nonstop.

Emma bit down onto her lower lip hard; her hand was fondling with her clit violently. "Mmm...I know...Ahhh...Ohhh...Yeahhh!!" "You have...N...OHH...idea how long...Ugh...Fuuuck ME...OHHH GOD YEAH...it's been since I...Ughh...Mmm...Mmm...Ahhh...have had sex!!"

Colin laughed. "Really? Well...Ahhh...Ughh...how's it feel to be fucking your own brother?!" He asked heavily, already knowing the answer.

Her moans kept going and going. "It feels GREAT!! You have no idea! I swear your cock is the...Mmm...BEST cock...YES, OHHH GOD...I have...MMMMM...EVER HAD!!" "I can't believe you...Ughhh...Ughhh...MMmM...made me cum so fast!!" She giggled.

Colin smiled. "Hehe, Thanks. I guess...Ahh...Ughh...I guess I just have that sort...Ohhh...of nice touch!"

Emma giggled. "Mmm-Hmm! I don't think...Mmm...any other guy...Fuck Yeah...has ever made me cum..SOOohhh...fast!!" She told him, quickly holding onto her mouth...almost about to scream in extreme pleasure.

"Good! He replied. "Now turn over!" He suddenly told her sternly. Colin pulled his dick out of Emma's cunt slowly, making her feel the still stiffness of his shaft. Emma was pleasantly surprised; she couldn't believe he was still this hard.

Emma was quickly flipped over and put into the doggie position. "You like it rough, DON'T YOU?!" Colin asked. Emma turned her head back towards her brother and nodded happily. "I thought so!" He replied. Quickly, Colin once again grabbed onto the sides of his sister's stomach, but he didn't shove his dick in right away.

He wanted to tease his little sister, just like she had teased him. Colin slowly circled his stiff shaft around her lips, making sure to make it feel good, but not as good as Emma was hoping for.

Emma looked back at him. "What are you waiting for?" She queried.

Colin just smiled. "How do you like being teased?" He responded.

"I don't!" Emma pouted. "Please keep going!!"

Colin laughed slightly. "Haha, Okay, back to it then!" He quietly spoke. Seconds later Colin started to enter her, leaving just the tip in.

"Come on bro! Emma called out. "I said STOP teasing me!!"

"Mmm...your cunt is SO WARM!" Colin told her, laughing afterwards.

Angrily, she looked back at him again. "Then take it all!" Emma grunted. Swiftly she pushed her ass back at him, causing his cock to jolt into her all the way. Colin moaned in joy as Emma took charge again. "Okay sis; have it your way!"

Squeezing and spanking Emma's nice firm ass roughly, Colin moaned loudly as he once again pushed with all his might, into his sister. In and out, in and out, Colin kept going and going. As he pushed his way into her now loosened hole, he decided to go back and play with her other hole again. As he was going at her like a cheetah to its prey, he took his first two fingers, licked them, and slowly slid them into Emma's ass deeply.

Emma screamed in pain. "HOLY SHIT...FUCK BRO...THAT'S TOO MUCH!!"

Colin heard the pain in her voice and took his fingers back out. Although she wouldn't let him enter her ass, Colin still swirled those fingers around her hole.

Emma squirmed, although she liked what her brother was doing, she just wasn't ready for that. "Sorry bro..I just...hughh...UGhhh...I just can't take it...riiiIGHT now!"

"Mmm...mmmm...fuck YEAH! That's ok sis." Colin replied, pulling at his sister's ponytail.

Emma grinned. "Maybe someday later though!"

Colin's eyes burst wide open. "You want this t..tughh..TOooo...happen again?!!" He asked, still pounding away.

"Well...there's no going back, so why...Mmmm...why not just keep up with it?!" She told him. She 'needed' this to keep going...it was the most fantastic sex she had ever received.

"Mmm...Mmm...Okay...whatever you say sis! I totally want this to keep going...Ughhh...too!"

Good, because, at least I...Mmm...YES BABY!! I know now that you'll...yes, YES COLIN, GIVE IT TO ME!! You'll stop waking me up now right?!" She ended with another heavy moan.

Colin grunted as he kept up his pace. "YOU GOT IT!!"

"Well then...then You know I'm..Ohhh yeah...that's it! You know now that I'm...FUCKKK MEEE...God, OHH SHIT...YES RIGHT THERE!!! I'm always game!"

Colin smiled gleefully. "Well GOOD, because, Ughhh....Ughhh...this game is...Ahhh...almost...Ughh...game over!"

Emma moaned loudly as she knew what was just about to happen. "YES COLIN; GIVE IT TO ME! FILL ME UP!! I NEED TO FEEL IT; I NEED YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!!!"

As she felt her brother shove himself all the way into her, Emma squeezed her pussy tight, not allowing her brother to escape. Not but 4 seconds later, Colin grunted as each spew of cum erupted from his cock. "UGHH...UGHHH...MMMM...OHHH...AHHH." He let out, clutching his eyes shut.

Emma couldn't believe how much cum her brother was releasing; it felt like it would never end...but five of six squirts later, it finally did. With all of the cum that Colin had just implanted into his sister, it caused Emma's cunt to start leaking. His warm, slimy, white seed was drooling from her aching pussy.

As he slowly slipped out of her, Emma flipped her body back over and laid back on the soft carpeted floor. Colin clambered back, and looked at her steadily; he was almost out of breath as his dick limped back down to its normal state. Emma stared back; she grinned, then took two of her fingers and swiped up her brother's cum from her pussy. Lustfully she slowly brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"God you're SO HOT!" Colin told her boldly. "I'm so glad you wanted this! I love you Emma!"

Emma smiled back at him; she then took her index finger, licked it once again, and pointed to her brother, coaxing him to come to her. Colin inched forward and met her face to face. Emma gripped the back of her brother's head and pulled him in to lay another, longer lasting, blissful kiss on his lips. As their tongues connected, Colin could taste his own cum still lingering within Emma's saliva.

A couple of minutes had gone by and the kiss finally ended. After it did, Emma quietly whispered into Colin's right ear. "I love you too bro! Let me know whenever you want me again!"

His eyes widened. "Seriously? You weren't lying...You mean it? You would fuck me again?!"

She laughed back, and nodded. "You wanted to...right? You wanted this to keep happening too...RIGHT?"

He nodded in agreement. "Mmm-Hmm. Definitely!"

"I mean after that amazing fucking you just gave me, you thought that this was only going to be a one time thing bro? I mean Seriously, after what we just did, there's no way of going back anyway. And there's absolutely NO CHANCE that I'll ever decline you! You are literally the BEST I have EVER had...plus...there's so much more we didn't even get to try-maybe I'll be ready for my ass to get it too! So again, like I said, you can have me whenever you want Colin; I'm all yours now!!"

"There's only one thing I need you to do." She said.

"Whatever you want!" He replied.

"If you 'really' do want to fuck me, and you seriously want this to keep happening, there's just one thing that you need to promise to me!" She told him.

"Anything!" He agreed.

She looked at him sternly. "Just promise me that you will...she paused for a second...STOP FUCKING WAKING ME UP OKAY!" She laughed.

Colin laughed alongside with her, and put his hand over his heart. "I PROMISE!!"

12