All Comments on 'The New Neighbors (Black Femdom)'

by Dunn81

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 5 years ago
Needs Work

Thank you for writing and posting here but your writing, grammar, spelling and sentence structure need lots of work. It was too distracting for me to continue reading what could have been a decent story.

domundsub23domundsub23almost 5 years ago
-

Soon the daughter will be the next bitch.

vietnamvetvietnamvetalmost 5 years ago
Not bad.

Interesting concept but the grammar is terrible. I love black domination but the writer needs to learn how to write!

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 5 years ago
Love the idea, but.....

I love the idea of this story, but please get an editor. The grammar was so bad, I couldn’t finish. Literotica has editor services. Please use them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

I love the story and the sex. Easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Humiliating Julia and Sofia

Fafa will give Julia a job to clean their new house including washing and drying dishes WITHOUT.using the dishwasher! And she will be put to work as the family cook by preparing delicious suppers Julia will be in a pickle trying to keep it a secret from daughter Sofia and Fafa will let Julia get away with this by letting her come over after Sofia leaves for work at Cheerleader school but make her pay reparations for this privilege by running her ass and that of her oldest daughter Lattie.

Youngest daughter Gina is given the job of domesticating Sofia when she comes home from work. Gina gets a head start on Julia's house by looking over the wardrobes of both mother and daughter and enjoys smelling their fragrances on smelly panties before calling 5'1 Lattie to bring a set of tight fitting clothes to drape on 5'5" Sofia in order to showcase her sexy cleavage. Gina smiles on how fat Sofia will look in those smaller sized tight fitting clothes and how easily she can be humiliated for being so fat and made to go on a hunger diet.

Sofia comes home expecting to see Mom cooking dinner only Robert Gina boiling a carafe of black coffee. She is shocked to discover the tall statuesque Black girl stand up to outclass her 5'5" frame and slam her down on a chair. Over two cups of black coffee with no milk, Sofia hates dipping bitter black coffee and gets up to get milk from the fridge before being bitch slapped on fave by Gina. Rules are laid out for Sofia to follow like Mom is following next door. Sofia is made to drink black coffee laced with pepper and to undress in the nude to show her salacious cleavage before bring tied over the frame of a chair with ass jutting upward and mouth stuffed with filthy panties she wore to work.

To smooth over the rough edges, Gina takes a thin carrot from the fridge to shape and use as a dildo to her tight pussy and then her ass as Sofia tolerates pain from her holes and a growling belly. Both black daughters share pictures of Julia being fucked hard by Lattie and Sofia being fucked harder by Gina to break down all resistance.

At 10pm, Sofia submissively starts running Lattie''s Asshole and is totally broken down to bring untied from chair and told to dress herself in Lattie''s set of tight fitting sleeveless blouse and blue denim shorts to walk with cuffed hands and without shoes to their house to see naked Mom rimming ass on command.

Sofia strips nude and is made to start rimming Julia's ass.

Sofia is made to take Friday off to go downtown with Gina to meet black men and start her training of giving the proper blow job and in letting black MN en fuck her holes. Julia is taken on a ride to meet Fafa''s 75 year old mother where she is made to start rimming the Mother's ass. Videos taken by iPhone of their humiliating sexual escapades are used to humiliate both Julia and Sofia.

Dunn81Dunn81almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the stories comments on my stories.

Its really great to see you're comments "story" you should write stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I do like the idea of whites licking Black Ass, both white men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yummy

I wish I could find a black woman to enslave me like this. I’m a white woman and would love to clean a black womans ass and feet whenever she ordered me too. I’ll be a good bitch. I know my place as a white woman.

Dunn81Dunn81over 4 years agoAuthor
Wow love you're comments ;)

hope you do find it, for me it's tougher cause i'm a man and i don't go out at all partying trying to find/date black woman... they are already pretty rare where i'm from but i only go out for my sports/friends ++.. i tend to always wait for the next day before doing something too...

I Think you can easily find what you want thought if u visit the good bdsm dating site, lots of black woman are lesbian and wants white woman who seems rare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
gotta like some black ass

love anything to do with black dom and white subs, really liked the whole going to make some money with her ass part, huge turn on for me, love it when whites get pimped out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story, hope you keep the chapters coming.

faiblfaiblalmost 3 years ago

I really want to see a sequel to enjoy the dominance of a black family over white neighbors

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

Brilliant!

*

Hallo Dunn81!

*

We would love having Fafa and her daughters living next door, I get wet just thinking about all of the fun we would have!

I'll tell you if this was real, not just a story I'd be more than a little jealous of Julia... [Are you lesbian white girl," asked Fafa straight to the point.] _ Yes I most certainly am a lesbian and I love licking hairy black pussies and assholes, armpits and much-much more, yummmmy-yummmmy!

I'd love it if Fafa and her 2-daughters Lattie and Gina could be 3-of the invited guests at the Black Queen's surprise party for her white slave... and that lucky slave is me, 😜..

Queen Jackie and I, love reading black lesbian femdom stories.... Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms,,, yes!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Liked your stories! Wish you lived next door to me!

You would enjoy my sexual services!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous