All Comments on 'The Nanny Ch. 02: Hubby's Turn'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 1 month ago

Please, please continue the story. We have the gardener, and finding Maria to bring her back . So many lines to explore as only you can .

Bicurious_77Bicurious_77about 1 month ago

Took longer than necessary to get all three involved. Yes please continue with the other employees. And they need to bring Maria into the mix.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 month ago

Such a beautifully dirty chapter. I loved it, Jasmine. And I'm sure you haven't exhausted the possibilities of these three. I look forward to more chapters. This one gets 5 stars from me.

MyEmbryoMyEmbryoabout 1 month ago

You woven a wonderful and erotic tale one that must continue. Maria will make this even more interesting and I suspect Candy will become less needed. She can be made to be a whore

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211030 days ago

Very hot! Very Erotic! So many possibilities! Candy doing the gardeners and the chaffeur? Norma bringing back Jacenta for a repeat performance? What about Norma bringing back Maria? Maybe the next door neighbor, Brenda, could get involved? Certainly Wallace is going to be happier than a pig in shit. Looking forward to more.

sabrinamoanssabrinamoans25 days ago

What a fantastic dirty chapter. Your writing surprises me time and again (though it shouldn't--it is so good!).

Thank you for a great read!

danzillusdanzillus21 days ago

Finally a story where the husband isn't a worthless cuck. Feels like that's all I am finding these days. This was super refreshing. Thanks a lot.

kbone1kbone116 days ago

and the strap-on around her waste. I think you mean WAIST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Nanny Previous Part
The Nanny Series Info