The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good bimbo," Norma responded, a wide smirk on her face, conditioning her to respond positively to a word she hated.

Candy heard Norma calling her a bimbo, but even though it was annoying, her body and mind were focused elsewhere. Her tongue was exploring every square inch of the large, brown valley of flesh. Her pussy was burning, because finally... after all these years... she was both touching a woman again, and she was being her natural, submissive self... which she'd kept hidden away for almost two decades.

"That's it," Norma moaned softly, always loving to have her tits worshipped... sure, a pair of lips on her sensitive nipples really got her revved up... her nipples were definitely wired directly to her pussy... but there was something sensually soothing... calming... about having her large valley pleasured.

"They're just so big," Candy said mindlessly.

"Your fake ones are pretty big too," Norma pointed out.

Candy sighed. The breast enlargement had been her own idea... she'd hated her tiny breasts, even though they fitted her slender body perfectly... but ever since the surgery, besides their being back breakers, her breasts and nipples were far less sensitive than before. It was like she'd lost... no, deliberately discarded... an entire erogenous zone. All those expensive enhancements she'd selected for her tits turned out to be only for show. "They don't remotely compare to your natural ones," Candy admitted, as she cupped Norma's heavy tits.

"That goes without saying," Norma agreed. "You should never fuck with what El Señor gave you."

Candy, who wasn't at all religious, didn't respond to that... she had nothing to say on the subject... but she did indeed regret the choice she'd made all those years ago.

After another minute, Nora decided it was time to push this white bitch's limits a bit more literally... so she placed her strong hands on Candy's slender shoulders.

Candy felt Norma's big strong hands suddenly placed on her shoulders, which had happened to her many times in her twenties. She felt her legs getting weak, and without hesitation she allowed herself to be guided to the floor.

"Good bimbo," Norma smiled, looking down at the stunned white bitch.

"Please don't call me that," Candy objected with a lot less defiance than earlier, since her face was now directly in front of the hairy twat... her mind focused on that... with only that ugly bathing suit preventing her from seeing her maid's pussy.

"But you are a bimbo, you're my cabeza hueca [literally knucklehead]," Norma insisted lightheartedly. "And doesn't my cabeza hueca want to pull down the rest of my bathing suit?"

Candy sighed at the purposeful repetition of the slur bimbo in both languages. Jacenta had done the same with the word slut, or puta, until Candy herself was regularly calling herself one: "Please fuck your slut!" or, "Please let your puta eat your pussy!" and, "Please let your slut lick your sweaty asshole!" So although on this occasion she didn't say the word, she did answer the question with an affirmative, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I want to remove your bathing suit."

"Why?" Norma made a point of asking all the questions, since this submission was being recorded on video. She'd had a friend of hers discretely install two cameras in the master bedroom. One was directed at the bed, and the other into the bathroom... where she and her new pet were playing. Adding one for the bathroom had been a whim... but oh boy was it paying off!

"To let me see your pussy," Candy admitted, having been in this situation before... where her new Mistress had humiliated her endlessly with questions like these ones.

"And why do you want to see my pussy?" Norma asked. "I recall you called it a bush."

"Well, it is pretty hairy, ma'am," Candy said, adding the honorific unintentionally, but at least it wasn't the more powerful one.

"Ma'am!" Norma roared, her laugh echoing through the bathroom. "I'm no ma'am. I think you know the term you're required to use whenever you address me, don't you chancla?"

Candy sighed... she knew that addressing her as required would give her maid even more power, although it was likely that all the power was already in her hands... so why the hell not? She caved, and addressed her superior as expected, saying, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good chancla," Norma said, patting the white woman's head as if she were a good doggy. She reached for some scissors and said, "Now trim my pussy. Obviously a pussy as luxuriant as mine won't want to be shaved completely, like some cheap ass white hussy's... but it can be trimmed so your children won't catch sight of it."

Candy accepted the scissors and silently obeyed.

"Good girl," Norma said, as she watched Candy trimming her pussy. "And once you're done, will I have a reward for you!"

"Norma, I...." Candy began to say, knowing if she didn't find a way out of this situation, she'd soon be giving in completely... she could smell Norma's scent, and it was making her head go light and her mouth water.

"It's Mistress," Norma corrected. "At least whenever we're alone, it is."

"Mistress, once I'm finished doing this, I really do need to go," Candy begged.

"If you say so," Norma said. She'd already decided that wouldn't be happening... but for now, she'd let the dumb bitch think it would.

Candy gave a sigh of relief. She hadn't really broken her vows yet... so if she could just finish this and then leave, she would have remained faithful... even though God, did she want just to bury her face into this hairy bush!

Three minutes or so later, Candy said, "There. That's much better."

"Agreed," Norma said. Then she grab bed the back of the blonde's head and smooshed her face into her pussy!

Suddenly enveloped by the exotic scent... her face suddenly pressed into the wetness... Candy did what she'd always done when her face was against a pussy... she extended her tongue and licked. She knew she shouldn't... she knew she was crossing a serious line... she knew that unless she took immediate and drastic action, everything was going to change... except right now she had no control over her actions! Zilch! Nada!

"Good chancla," Norma moaned, as her new pet's tongue parted her pussy lips.

Forging a direct path to the pussy was a little difficult at first. Her scissor work had greatly reduced the diameter of Norma's pubic patch, but the small forest remaining was as dense as it had ever been. But her tongue gradually parted the plethora of pubes... while inhaling the Latina's strong, enticing scent... and once she'd cleared a path, she began licking aggressively... hungrily... this was her first pussy meal in almost two decades!

"Oh, yes! There you go! Such a hungry chancla!" Norma approved, as she pushed the white bitch across the line.

"So good," Candy said mindlessly, completely consumed by the scent and taste of her maid... her basic nature rising to the top. She felt truly alive for the first time in years!

"Do you like my sweaty snatch?" Norma asked, pulling Candy's hair a little.

Candy looked up lustfully and said, "I love your sweaty snatch, Mistress."

"Want more?"

"Please!"

"Then go right ahead. Show me what kind of lesbian slut you are," Norma ordered.

"Thank you, Mistress," Candy said in a lustful daze, before diving back into the hairy bush to resume licking.

"Such a hungry chancla," Norma moaned, as the blonde bitch really worked her pussy over.

"Starving!" Candy agreed.

Norma had to admit this bitch definitely knew how to eat pussy... she'd obviously had some submissive pussy munching training in her past. "That's it, don't stop."

"I want you to come on my gringa face," Candy said lustfully.

"Do you like being a white chancla for a Latina?" Norma asked.

"I love being a white chancla for this Latina," Candy responded, pausing in her licking just as briefly as possible while she spoke.

"Good girl," Norma moaned, her orgasm rising quickly. She placed her hand on the back of the bitch's head and pressed her face forcefully into her pussy.

Candy took the silent action as an instruction, and she brought her lips to her Mistress's big fat clit and slightly sucked it into her mouth, while she kept using her tongue on it.

"Oh, yes bitch! Right there! Right there!" Norma moaned, the sudden intense pleasure expediting her imminent orgasm.

Excited about being so close to tasting her first pussy cum in all that time, Candy intensified her aggressive lip and tongue attack.

"Oh, yes bitch! Oh, yes! Fuck-fuck-fuck!" Norma moaned, and then a primal scream erupted from her mouth, while her pussy erupted all over Candy's face!

Candy opened her mouth and caught as much of the cum flood as she could, while a rush of adrenaline coursed through her body. She felt a twitch inside her pussy... since nothing made her body burn better than pleasing another woman... or tasting another woman... or servicing another woman.

"You're a natural pussy-licking pet," Norma praised her, as she shoved Candy's head away from her pussy.

"Thank you, Mistress," Candy responded, having shifted into lesbian lust overdrive, and appreciating the comment... thrilled that she still had the ability to get another woman off.

"Do you eat ass that well too?" Norma asked, looking down at the glazed face of the hot blonde.

"I certainly used to."

"Then let's put your mouth where your money is," Norma said, the revised saying rather stupid, but somehow fitting.

"Yes, Mistress," Candy said excitedly, as she crawled around the thick thighed naked goddess and admired her amazing ass. "I've fantasized about doing this for some time."

"I bet you have," Norma said. "Now use your tongue to clean Momma's sweaty asshole, then stick that pretty face in my ass."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," Candy hurriedly obeyed, bringing her hands to the large ass cheeks to spread them apart. "God, what a perfectly puckered asshole you have, Mistress!"

"Get used to seeing it up close," Norma foreshadowed. "I expect you to clean it every night from now on after my long, sweaty days. And you can start right... three... two... one... NOW."

"Oh yes, Mistress!" Candy said, as she stared at the puckered Picasso, easily the prettiest asshole she'd ever seen.

"It isn't going to clean itself," Norma pointed out, looking back to see Candy staring in awe at her asshole.

"Sorry, Mistress. It's just such a beautiful asshole," Candy said, thinking back to all the times she'd eaten Jacinta's asshole back in the day. She then leaned forward and inhaled the unique scent of today's ass. "Oh my God, Mistress! Your asshole smells so fucking good!" She'd rather inhale this homemade scent than any of those expensive perfumes she always purchased. To her, this was heaven.

"That's just my natural sweat, chancla," Norma said.

"It's heavenly," Candy crooned, inhaling deeply like she did doing yoga.

"Then worship your new goddess," Norma said.

"Yes, my Goddess," Candy agreed happily. She extended her tongue and licked up and down the lengthy ass crack... tasting the salty sweat... the taste dancing on her taste buds. The mixture of strong scent and tantalizing taste had rendered the arrogant woman into no more than a smelling, licking slave... and just like Norma, she didn't want it any other way.

"Good chancla," Norma moaned, always enjoying someone's tongue in her butthole... although Candy's undeniable lust for her ass, her flattering words, her moans as she licked, and the way she worshipped her entire backside and not just her asshole, was very erotic.

"Such a tangy, tasty asshole," Candy murmured, as her tongue used paintbrush-like strokes to go up and down, and then side to side, over the rosebud.

"Then get your tongue right in there," Norma ordered, reaching around and pulling Candy's head deeper into her ass.

With her face pressed tightly against the sweaty, large ass cheeks and Norma's intoxicating rosebud, Candy licked lustfully, all of her attention now focused upon worshipping the hole.

"That's it my fuck toy, eat Momma's asshole," Norma moaned, having turned her white, bitchy boss into a mindless plaything the ultimate rush.

"Yes Momma," Candy agreed, her using that term felt so kinky and wicked.

Norma was enjoying this interlude immensely, but her legs were getting sore. So she ordered, "Go lie down on the bed, with your face up."

"Yes, Mistress." Candy quickly obeyed, rushing to the bed and getting into the position required... her favourite position without a doubt, whenever her face was sat on.

"God, you're eager," Norma said. She was amused; this was without a doubt the most obedient pet she'd ever had this soon... although eventually they all ended up this way. She'd obviously had a competent Mistress sometime in the past.

"I want to be the best chancla I can for you," Candy said, unintentionally sounding like a bimbo, and realizing it right after she'd spoken.

As Norma got onto the bed, she asked, "You've obviously been trained, and trained well sometime in the past."

"I had an older sexy Latina mistress back when I was in college," Candy admitted.

"Was she big boned like I am?" Norma asked as she straddled the blonde's pretty face.

"Yes, Mistress. She was quite wonderfully large," Candy admitted, as she looked up hungrily at the inviting pussy and asshole hovering above her face.

"Then you have a thing for large, older, dominant Latinas," Norma concluded, beginning to lower her ass onto Candy's face reserve cowgirl, so she could play with her slut's pussy.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm a completely submissive bimbo for any older, large, Latina woman," Candy confirmed, as the asshole sank closer and closer to her hungry lips.

Norma smiled at the slut now calling herself a bimbo while she sat on her face.

Without a word of instruction, her newest pet resumed licking her asshole.

Meanwhile, Norma levered Candy's legs apart. There was something about a tight white body that always got her revved up. In this case, the long tanned legs, the completely shaved pussy, and her pink, glistening labia.

Candy felt her legs being spread, and she prayed Norma was going to play with her burning inferno of a pussy... she needed to come so badly! Sometimes Mistress Jacinta hadn't allowed her to come for weeks. But then when she did, those orgasms were always epic!

"Such a pretty pink pussy," Norma said, as she reached down and began rubbing it.

"Oooooooh," Candy moaned upon the first contact.

"And so wet, too," Norma added. "Does my bimbo chancla get wet just from eating pussy and ass?"

"Your bimbo Chancla gets super horny... from eating your pussy and ass," Candy emphasised.

"Only real submissive sluts get horny from being slaves," Norma said.

"I am a real submissive slut, Mistress," Candy admitted mindlessly between licks. "I'll happily do anything you tell me to."

"Anything?" Norma asked, a wide range of plans for her new pet already percolating in her mind.

"Yes, Mistress, anything," Candy repeated. "You own me now."

"Mmmmmm," Norma said. She slapped the pussy, making her pet moan and twitch.

"Oooooh my," Candy moaned into Norma's ass.

"So this is my pussy now," Norma mused.

"Yes, Mistress, you own my pussy," Candy declared, just like she'd done all those years ago.

"And I can use it however I please?" Norma drilled down.

"Yes, Mistress," Candy agreed. She fondly remembered all the fistings she'd received, the double strap-on penetrations, the tribbing with other white slaves, and numerous toys stuffed inside her pussy at once.

"Good to know," Norma said as she rubbed the tiny clit.

"Oooooh," Candy moaned. She knew that giving such power to another woman was the ultimate risk... and Norma's apparent mood was indeed foreboding... but she wasn't worried. This was where she belonged! This was where she felt the most at home! This was who she really was! She was finished with pretending to be something she wasn't, no matter what expensive perks she might lose.

"So wet," Norma purred as she leaned forward.

"Oh God, Mistress!" Candy moaned. Just a couple of touches, and she was almost coming.

"Usually, I'd fuck a tight pussy or asshole like yours with my strap-on," Norma said, "but they're in my house right now, so instead I'll do this."

Candy watched the big ass leave her face behind as Norma repositioned herself between the slim woman's legs and rubbed all of her fingers inside the blonde's shaved pussy.

"Oh yes, Mistress! That feels so good," Candy moaned, looking down between her legs at the pretty maid.

"Ever been fisted?" Norma asked. Then not waiting for an answer, she slid her fingers... and then an entire fist... inside the blonde

"Yeeeeeeeessssss!!" Candy responded, both to the question, and because of the exhilaration of having that fist inside her pussy. It wasn't Wallace's fault his average dick couldn't satisfy her... her pussy had been destroyed forever by the multiple fistings she'd taken in her past. Only a big fist with a thick arm pounding her pussy could ever get her off from penetration.

"Your slut hole almost swallowed my entire arm," Norma pointed out, as she began pumping her fist in and out of the moaning and trembling slut. That was an exaggeration, but only a slight one, since she was inside the woman almost to her elbow.

"Oh yes, fist fuck me, fist fuck your slut, fist fuck your bimbo, fist fuck the pussy you now own," Candy babbled as her orgasm rose quickly.

"Who owns you?" Norma asked, furiously fist fucking her employer.

"You do! You own me," Candy declared, lifting her ass to meet the deep thrusts, wanting them to go even deeper.

"Do you want to come?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please may I come?" Candy begged desperately, writhing all over the fist, now literally fucking herself!

"I'm just the first one. Soon you'll be fucking all the help," Norma declared, no longer even moving her arm, just allowing the wild slut to fuck herself.

"What?" Candy asked, her eyes going wide, even though she kept humping the fist.

"You heard me! I'm not just your Mistress, but I'm also your pimp, and I want you to fuck all the help," Norma said. "And you also need to be a lot more willing in the bedroom for your poor husband. Is that clear?"

"Yes, fine! Whatever! You own my pussy, so I'll suck, fuck and eat anyone you tell me to," Candy agreed. She was too close to her orgasm to waste any attention on bargaining.

"Come, slut. Come on my fist and become my completely..." Norma began, but she ran out of time when Candy came.

"Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Candy screamed. She collapsed onto her back while her orgasm exploded, and all the energy in her body left her behind.

"...obedient slave," Norma finished her pronouncement with a smirk. She then pulled her fist out and watched an abundance of cum gush out of her pet.

"Fuck," Candy whimpered. She could only lie there, completely comatose, overwhelmed by the aftershocks of euphoria.

"You're one hot fucking white bitch," Norma complimented generously, admiring her newest white toy.

"Thank you, Mistress," Candy said, opening her eyes, and then basking in the gaze of her new Mistress staring down upon her.

"I hope you're not tired," Norma said.

"I'll always be ready for more, Mistress," Candy said, staring at the big nipples she hadn't yet gotten to pleasure.

"Good. Because this is only the beginning, my pet," Norma said, her plan to give Wallace the day of his life now ready to move forward. A martini after the eighteenth hole? He'd be getting lots better than that!

THE END OF PART 1

Continued in part 2: The Nanny Ch. 2