The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to her bedroom after her yoga workout, Candy glanced out the window, curious to see what Norma looked like in a bathing suit. Her anger had faded, but the way her kids and husband loved Norma so much had sparked a smouldering resentment towards her. As did the undeniable fact that she was infatuated with her. Yet just like a bully who picks on someone gay to conceal his own gayness, Candy was behaving like a complete bitch around Norma to conceal her lust for her.

She was a bit disappointed to see Norma wasn't wearing a bikini, but she felt her hand going to her own sweaty crotch anyway, as she admired Norma's ass, perfectly framed in her one-piece. She couldn't help wondering how fine that asshole might taste after a full day's work. Which led her to discreetly go downstairs and slip out the back, avoiding Norma and the kids, sneak into Norma's residence with her key, return the pantyhose from a few days ago, and grab a fresh pair. She brought the fresher pantyhose to her nose and inhaled... fuck, it was so good! This time though, she turned them around and sniffed where the ass crack had been. Oh, yeah! Musky and enveloping.

Curious, she then opened the dresser drawer beside Norma's bed and found a few toys... including a strap-on. As her pussy tingled, she couldn't help wondering when she'd find the time or someone handy so she could use a strap-on cock. There was also a vibrator, handcuffs, lube, and a butt plug. This bitch was kinky... which made her pussy burn hotter.

Not wanting to get caught, she reluctantly left the house and returned to her own home, planning on getting herself off.

Back in her bedroom, she looked out the window. She let out a little gasp when she saw a full black bush escaping from Norma's bathing suit... and while she loved dining on hairy snatches... they captured a strong aroma so perfectly... she didn't want her children exposed to such a nasty sight.

Except before she could deal with that, she needed to deal with her fire down below.

She lay down on her bed... after doublechecking the door was closed and locked this time... draped the ass portion of the pantyhose across her face, and rubbed herself to an orgasm. She was so horny and wild with lust from the sight of Norma's voluptuous body, her amazing ass, her plethora of kinky toys, and her hairy snatch, that she didn't need a toy.

After two orgasms, she lay there, still with the pantyhose over her head, indulging in the musky, intoxicating scent of Norma's asshole.

It wasn't until there was a knock on the door and her daughter called out, "Mommy!" that she was brought back to reality. She pulled the pantyhose off of her head, stuffed them under her pillow, and went to the door.

Her daughter pointed to her crotch and asked, "Did you pee yourself?"

"No, honey. That's just sweat," she said.. the first thing she could think of... and then her cheeks went red, when she saw Norma was standing right behind her daughter, and she would recognise that wet spot as pussy cum pretty readily!

"Come out to the pool and see me float, Mommy... come!" her daughter urged her excitedly, grabbing her hand and dragging her down the hallway. "Norma taught me!"

"Okay, honey," Candy said, feeling the wetness between her legs as she walked... her two orgasms had soaked her panties so much, they'd leaked into her yoga shorts.

Norma suppressed a chuckle as she followed the white bitch, admiring her ass and looking forward to fucking it... just like she'd fucked Brenda last night, when she'd snuck over wearing only sexy lingerie and stockings and a robe, per her instructions, leaving her husband behind in their bed, so she could eat Norma's pussy and ass, and then get sodomized. Brenda had once been strongly against anal sex, but Norma had coaxed into some tentative experimentation. Shortly afterwards she was sold, and now she was sneaking out of her house at midnight, dressed in whatever Norma told her to wear no matter how scandalous, just for the privilege of getting her ass fucked and being called nasty names.

A couple hours later Norma was back in her traditional maid outfit, today with black pantyhose. She swapped between white, black, and tan... each colour giving her outfit a different look, and accentuating her legs in different ways... when she was summoned into Candy's bedroom. By this time, she was aware that Candy had snuck into her house, and besides filching another pair of her pantyhose... she'd also snooped in her dresser drawer. This was just more fuel for her inevitable seduction... which needed to wait until nobody else was home.

Candy stated, "We need to talk."

"What about, señora?" Norma asked, not knowing what this was about... but the look on Candy's face and her tone said it was some new variety of bullshit.

"About your wardrobe when you're swimming with my children, Norma."

"My wardrobe?" Norma asked. This wasn't at all what she was expecting. Her swimsuit was quite conservative, especially by today's standards, although there really wasn't a swimsuit style in existence that could conceal all the assets her big body featured.

Candy sighed. She hated how she could never tell how much of a conversation this woman was following. "First of all, your swimsuit was old and tacky."

"It is only one I own, señora," Norma replied, still playing her submissive and dumb maid card.

"That's no excuse," Candy snapped. "I pay you very well."

Norma's first thought was, No, your husband pays me very well. You have never worked a day in your life. But she decided against that approach and replied, "I will buy new one next time I go shopping, señora. Is there anything else?" She was already planning to purchase a tiny bikini that would showcase every last curve of her body.

"Yes, there is more," Candy said, crossing her arms. She was trying to remain in charge, even as she noticed that Norma had one more button undone than usual, so a little more of her valley of flesh was visible.

"What it be, señora?" Norma asked, pretending she cared and was concerned, and that she was worried about her job.

"Your entire bush was on display in front of my children," Candy said, then added but immediately regretted it, "I could even see it from up here."

"You see bush from window?" Norma asked in broken English.

"Yes. Well... I... was just checking on the kids," Candy explained, "and I couldn't help seeing it. It was disgusting!"

"Well, señora," Norma said, her eyes going obviously to the fake tits on this fake woman, "I natural woman."

"That may be so," Candy said, as a small part of her wondered what Norma's hairy bush would smell like right now. "But I don't want my children to see that hairy bush ever again."

"Ma'am, me natural," and then added, looking directly into Candy's eyes, "but if you no like bush, you shave it."

Candy's mouth dropped open.

Norma noticed a scrap of her pantyhose peeking out from under Candy's pillow, and she said, "Also, ma'am, there is something belong to me under you pillow."

Candy was stunned by her maid's defiant attitude, and by the revelation that she'd spied the pantyhose under her pillow. Candy turned her head, and indeed a toe was sticking out a bit.

When she turned back around, Norma had a smirk on her face.

Norma knew when to push a white woman's buttons and when to leave her stunned, so she just turned around and left.

Candy was furious, but she didn't have time to deal with the uppity bitch right now, since she needed to get ready for a big charity event she and Wallace were attending that evening. She grabbed the offending pantyhose and stuffed them in her dresser drawer... after taking a nice big whiff of them... her pussy burning frustratingly... Norma's attitude feeling oddly similar to Jacinta's in the past... Jacinta being her Latina Mistress from long, long ago.

That evening, Norma summoned Brenda over again to eat her pussy to multiple orgasms, and then she smeared her cum all over her pantyhose for use the next day.

Candy masturbated in a bathroom at the hotel, which was adjacent to the extravagant ballroom where she and Wallace were attending the fundraiser. She couldn't get Norma's tits, bush and attitude out of her mind.

.....

The next morning was another hot day, and again the kids wanted to go swimming.

Candy committed herself to controlling her desires, and she decided she needed to have another talk with the obstreperous maid so she could put her in her place.

Candy summoned the maid into the ensuite bathroom off the master bedroom upstairs, and Norma arrived wearing a one-piece bathing suit that made her overly hirsute black bush even more obvious.

Norma had remembered she had another swimsuit even older than the one she'd worn yesterday... this one was tighter... thus showcasing her tits even more... and her curves even more... and her bush even more. She knew she'd piss Candy off when she went ahead and said, "Señora, I find other swimsuit."

"But this one is even worse!" Candy objected, the bush in clear view, protruding out of the fabric in all directions... but God, did it showcase her big, beautiful frame!

Candy, planning on humiliating the older, curvier woman, she herself wearing a two-piece bikini that flattered her trim, fit body, announced, "You said you wanted me to shave your hairy snatch. Well, I'm going to do just that."

Norma busted out laughing!

"What the hell are you laughing about?" Candy demanded, flying instantly into a fury... the insolence of a lowly maid laughing at her!

Norma smiled, not at all fazed by the white woman's fury, since she'd soon be putting her in her proper place, spat back in perfect English, "If you want to play with my smelly Latina pussy, all you have to do is ask, chancla."

"What did you just call me?" Candy demanded. Norma was likely unaware that she knew what the word 'chancla' meant, since Jacinta had directed the epithet at her many times. A chancla was the Spanish term for a worn-out slipper or sandal, but it was also a wicked way of calling a woman a skank.

"You heard me," Norma smirked, now standing right in front of her a little imposingly, "chancla."

"If you call me that one more time..." Candy threatened.

"Chancla... chancla... chancla," Norma chanted smugly, not backing down from this bitch... since she held all the cards.

"I'll have you shipped back across the border so fast!" Candy threatened, fire in her eyes, even while her pussy betrayed her by leaking into her bikini bottom... that slur sending her back to when she'd been a submissive slut for an earlier big-bodied Latina.

Norma continued laughing. "I don't think so."

"And what makes you think you're not already fired?" Candy demanded, getting even more infuriated by the maid's smugness... and by her sudden ability to speak English flawlessly.

"Well, for one thing, I have a video of you masturbating while you're wearing my pantyhose over your head, and you're moaning some pretty interesting things to the imaginary me," Norma asserted.

"Why you border crossing..." Candy began uttering racial slurs. But she was cut off by Norma, who ordered firmly, "Now shut up, chancla."

"My name isn't chancla,!" Candy glared at her.

Norma glared right back and said, "Your name is whatever the fuck I say it is! If you plan on continuing to live in your lavish lifestyle, you'll do as you're fucking told! I also have a video of you sneaking into my house and stealing my used pantyhose."

"It's my house," Candy corrected.

"That's a technicality which has become irrelevant. Now I told you to shut the fuck up!" Norma repeated. "I own you now. You will do as I fucking say, or I'll tell your loving husband all about your lustful lesbian fantasies, and about your slutty teasing of the help. Is that understood, chancla?" Norma stressed the word.

Candy suddenly realized she was in quite a predicament. She started to say something, but was again cut off by her erstwhile servant. "But I..."

Norma interrupted her while she placed her hand directly on the younger woman's pussy, "I asked, is that understood, chancla?

"Oh my God!" Candy moaned with a gasp.

"Why are you so wet, chancla?" Norma teased, rubbing the wet white pussy through the flimsy bikini bottom.

"What are you doing?" Candy moaned, while she allowed herself to be molested by the help, making no physical effort to stop her.

"Touching the pussy I now own," Norma answered. "Don't pretend you're not dying to start serving as my obedient chancla."

"But I'm not your obedient anything!" Candy whimpered, as Norma rubbed her pussy in a firm, circular motion.

"Right. You're not dying to eat my pussy and my ass," Norma said sarcastically. "If you think my pussy smells good from my pantyhose, just wait until you bury that pretty white... pretentious... face in my actual hairy... smelly... pussy."

"Norma, I...."

Again she cut off the stunned white bitch, "And I'm told by many white sluts... including your good friend Brenda... that my asshole is delicious too."

"Oh God," Candy moaned. These nasty words and vivid details were making her mouth water... as was the sudden knowledge that her closest friend was already a submissive slut for this bitch.

"And just for your pleasure, I haven't showered since right after swimming yesterday, so my pussy is dirty and well-used from Brenda's eager pussy-munching last night, and my asshole now has the musky, pungent scent that I know chanclas like you love," Norma continued. She really enjoyed these moments... when a white woman fell.

Candy knew she had to get out of this situation before she completely succumbed and potentially got caught violating her pre-nup! So she said, "I need to go check on my children."

"Don't worry. Their new Aunt Brenda took them to the beach," Norma said. "So we have the house all to ourselves."

"Except that my husband could arrive home at any minute," Candy worried.

"I wished him a pleasant golf game, just before I came up here," Norma said, as she slapped the bitch's clit three times over her bikini bottom. "So we should have at least three hours all to ourselves."

"Oooooooooh," Candy moaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure... and ironically... by the situation as well.

Norma tugged at the bikini bottom, and it fell to the floor as she said, "And since you've waited so long to see my bonita Latina peach, you may now have the honor of pulling down my bathing suit. And you may then trim my pretty but overgrown pussy."

"Norma, I...." Candy began to protest, but was again interrupted.

"Now, bitch," Norma demanded, patience no longer a virtue, since she wanted to see this arrogant woman put in her place right now, and she also wanted to really use her.

"We mustn't do this!" Candy cried out, even though she really wanted to do it.

"You dumb fucking chancla," Norma sighed, stroking her hand along the younger woman's wet pussy. "It's obvious you're a submissive bitch, and you've been daydreaming about becoming my pet, so stop fucking pretending! Take off my bathing suit right... fucking... now!"

Candy was scared stiff by the tone, which was so similar to Jacinta's it frightened heri, which carried her back to her misspent youth. "This is so wrong!" Candy argued even as she draped her arms across Norma's broad shoulders, trying her hardest to conceal her undeniable lust to obey her.

"Don't play the innocent damsel, chancla," Norma responded, her tone firm and in control. "We both know you're just another white slut looking for a Latina Mistress to take charge of that empty bimbo head of yours."

Candy was pulling the shoulder straps down Norma's body, and she was just was about to release those massive tits she'd fantasized about so many times, when she heard herself being called a bimbo. She hated that word! She hated any inference that she was dumb just because she was blonde. Academically she was very strong, she just didn't care about school... instead, she'd used her brains... and her body of course... to go after what she wanted the most... a rich husband. She stopped moving, looked icily into Norma's eyes and intoned, "I am not stupid."

"No?" Norma asked smugly.

"No," Candy repeated, determined to be respected for her intelligence... something she didn't have to use much of here, or among the other Barbie housewives, who mostly actually were dumb as fuck.

"Okay, you're right," Norma said, impressed by what Candy would actually dig in her heels about and stand up to insist upon during this encounter, "But I never called you stupid. In fact the way you've always played poor Wallace is impressively smart."

"You did call me stupid. You called me a bimbo," Candy said, ignoring the compliment. "I hate that word!"

"If I call you a slut, is that better?" Norma asked.

"Yes, it's much better," Candy said. "Although I'm not really one of those either."

"Just a cock and pussy tease?"

"I'm definitely guilty of doing that," Candy admitted with a shrug.

"Okay, now this is interesting. Doi you feel validated by the sexual attention people give you?" Norma pursued her psychoanalysis.

"I do," the blonde admitted. Her hands remained on Norma's shoulders, next to her voluptuous breasts.

"And by the thrill of knowing how frustrated they are because they know they can't ever have you?"

"Exactly," Candy admitted, impressed by how well Norma understood her. "What's the harm in that?"

"The principal harm is that everyone thinks you're a complete bitch," Norma pointed out.

"So? It's a hierarchy," Candy shrugged, "and I'm at the top. I don't care if they like me!"

"Except that just between you and me, I'm at the top of the hierarchy now. And you've been here before. True?"

"Yes, Mistress," Candy said humbly.

"Do you mean that? Do you agree that I'm now your Mistress, and you'll do whatever I tell you to, no matter how horrific it might look like at first? I assure you that I know what I'm doing, and what I'll require of you will always be in your best interests, even if it doesn't look like it at the time. For instance, I know you crave to be humiliated, so in private I'll be calling you names. Including a dumb bimbo, even though we both know you're highly intelligent. It's a game we need to play, and ultimately it's for your benefit. Can you trust me that far, and even further?"

I don't know why, but I do feel that I can trust you, no matter what."

"Good. Because you can. Now I think you've been selling yourself short, so there's about to be a regime change.

"But first, let's have some playtime," Norma smirked, pulling her bathing suit down past her breasts... and her super large, hard nipples came into view. "Now suck mamacita's senos... that means breasts."

After all the discussion and brief moments of strength, Candy's hunger and natural submissiveness returned... but also her concerns. Her eyes went wide as she stared at the massive tits. "But my pre-nup!"

"I have enough video to supply Wallace with all the evidence he'd ever need to divorce your sorry ass," Norma threatened. "But be a good bimbo slut for me, and I'll help you to keep all your material possessions, and we'll actually improve the state of your marriage."

"How could you possibly doooooo...." Candy began to ask, but Norma grabbed her head and shoved it face first between her two large, sweaty tits.

"You call that trust? Now shut up, and do as you're fucking told," Norma demanded, holding the slim waif of a woman pressed against her body between her tits. "Lick up all my natural sweat."

Her face buried between those two amazing tits, her head held in place, and an order given, Candy's full submissive mindset took over, shoving aside any concerns about possible dire consequences in the future. All she wanted to do was obey... to please. She extended her tongue to taste the naughty, smelly perspiration that lingered between these two huge, perfect tits.