All Comments on 'The Naked Weapon'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
ToadenToadenalmost 6 years ago
As always

Awesome.

joejacksjoejacksalmost 6 years ago

Oh no, you don't just stop it there, that's just evil

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Reading!

And sorry it had to end there - but I needed to get it up for the contest!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, Masterhobbes, Pancor, Ashed Disavowed, CJ (and only CJ), Lon'Tavion Scott, Chris and B.C. McGuire!

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

Get in on the ground floor of the upcoming Worldshard trilogy by checking out the first book, Cadet!

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0776TJJFR/

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Finally, if you want to ask me any question about this story or others, feel free to ask me anything on Tumblr: http://dragoncobolt.tumblr.com/ask

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OK, I get that you did this one for the contest...

... but you have GOT to continue this! Spectacular!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue this please?

I loved reading this. I hope it isn’t just going to stay a one shot. Then again, I like reading all of your works so, I may be a bit biased. Anyway. Please continue this story.

-Sol Ulyus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
complaint of math

While a capital sigma does mean to sum a series. It does not mean a factorial. A factorial is actually multiplication, and is represented with a !. So, 4!=24.

Other than that, it was a good story.

ThitabeThitabealmost 6 years ago
Great story

Please write a chapter 2. This is a great story and there are a lot of ways this story can go.

Droid121Droid121almost 6 years ago
For the love of all that is smutty and perverse, you must continue this story!!!!!

If humanity is to survive as a species, we must see your work completed. It's too good to squander as a simple one-off. Please consider it.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
amazing

When are you going to start work on chapter 2, 3,4,5, 6 etc....etc etc.... that is an amazing story. You really or i should say I really hope you decide to expand the story. thanks for a great read....

PentafelixPentafelixalmost 6 years ago
Freakin’ awesome!

Excellent story! You have the makings of quite a story here. Thanks so much for sharing what I hope is the start to an amazing tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story, you should consider continuing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loved it

Loved the twist (hero finds out enemy armor is worn by hot alien babe, who he then seduces). This could really use a second chapter, possibly even a third. So many places you can go... Human-alien lesbian sex... Sex as combat, or vice-versa...

lanncerlannceralmost 6 years ago
good read

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Contest

There's no preface about it being part of the contest so is it really considered entered by Lit mods?

Good story though it could have used an editor. There were places I felt could've been elaborated on and a number of typos slipped through.

MDG1969MDG1969almost 6 years ago
To good to not continue!!

Super original and should be continued.

Has the potential to be novel material.

Please consider expanding on this short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awsome story

The is room for so much more. Please continue.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!

This is new my most Favorited story ever! Thanks everyone whose read it and liked it so much. I suppose now I'll have to continue it...after the contest is over :)

LVGirlLVGirlalmost 6 years ago
Utterly Unbelievable . .

and Absolutely Delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More more more!

This was excellent! Please turn this into a series. It's got the story.

KamattlockKamattlockalmost 6 years ago
Damn

That was a very well done story the only thing I didn't like about it was that it said The End on the last page where it should have read To Be Continued....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

More, more, more. Awesome

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Continuation!

Well, as this story seems to be HUGELY popular, I should be honest: I let my patreons vote on what story i work on next, and they voted (weeks ago) for me to do Deep Blue Sea, a sequel to Idle Hands and Devil May Care (go read those stories, they have alien fucking.)

But I started a NEW poll, so my patreons can vote on whether I do DBS or a continuation of The Naked Weapon next! So, if you want a chance to dictate terms to me, feel free to drop me a buck a month!

https://www.patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Though, just as a note, no matter what, I will continue this story. It's just the difference between continuing it after Scales Like Stars (go read that, it has dragon fucking) and continuing it after Deep Blue Sea.

Still, I'm super jazzed about how much everyone has loved the story, and thank you all so much for your encouragement and general awesomeness!

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348almost 6 years ago
Awesome!!!

Thank you:))

beezlebubbeezlebubalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

You wrote a great story. This could go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fantastic story, hope there's going to be much more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A new story to add to my favorites list. Great job and hope for more to come soon.

biercebiercealmost 6 years ago
Simply great!

Too much fun. Great characters and great story line. Thank you

AWESCAWESCalmost 6 years ago
NICE WORK

This was a great story. I believe that it can be a novel, a really good one if you continue it. (Consider?)

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Funny, sexy and very imaginative storytelling. I too will add myself to the list of commentators hoping that you will expand this in to a novel. There is so much more you could write and many places you could take this story. Thanks for an awesome read!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Good news, everyone!

My Patreon's have spoken and it looks like we'll be continuing The Naked Weapon once Scales like Stars is wrapped up!

...feel free to keep saying I should continue it, since I love the ego boost :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

That was really fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Great story !! Except for your racist attitude sad

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Where was I racist?

I always try to be racially sensitive in my stories, but am an imperfect multidimensional dragon being. What was racially insensitive in my story, and how might I do better in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It is sad the author is racist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
If you are racist I’m a fairy princess

Let the semantic police fabricate racism whenever there’s a laugh to be had (somebody with ultra sensitive skin living in a bubble of idealism has to do it). That kind sir was a blast to read. You won’t get an argument about racism from me... =)

~~~ the RedbarreN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Racist

As a woman of color I have to agree with the comments about the authors racist attitude. Just because it was directed to white people doesn't make it OK ,it's still racist. Otherwise a good story.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Again

Please, this work is 20,000 words long, I would like a citation of the offending passage so that I can correct future missteps.

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 6 years ago
Fun. Stuff.

Couldn't help but grin while readiing... Was a cute story, well told... Am going to peruse the rest of your posts. Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please.

Please be so kind to write a sequel. I need more!

BaelnornBaelnornalmost 6 years ago
Never forget Hitchen's razor

"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Since there's been not even a hint, let alone proof, what (or that anything at all) about this story was "racist," you can safely completely ignore those statements.

That aside: what a fucking amazing story! Absolute madness. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As they say in the KSP forums

MOAR BOOOOOSTERS!!!!

This need another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
personified...

awesomeness...(no, I am not a Lit Major and bite me - lol)

wonderfully crafted work - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What?

How can this story win the nude day contest and be listed under sci fi?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Because...

It has both ample public nudity and is science fiction!

And because ya'll voted for it. Thank you so much, everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awestruck!

You are an incredible writing talent with an imagination as awesome as the universe. This has been one hell of a ride, wish I could have been there in person. You should keep writing always.

jmcharl1jmcharl1almost 6 years ago
Could I have more please?

I ever so much enjoyed that 1st chapter. It laid out a solid foundation for the rest of the upcoming story. . .

It IS the 1st chapter, right?

You wouldn’t be so cruel as to leave it at that; leave us at that? 😱

Looking forward to more 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Must have more

Totally obligatory to follow that up

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 6 years ago
Excellent, innovative!

Excellent use of technology, sex, mind tools, and nudity.

New favorite author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
long and ....

After 3 pages I stopped reading, is not the kind of story I am expecting in this forum.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 6 years ago
Totally awesome

And I say that being one who usually cringe on simplified burrowed-forehead style humanoid alien who are inexplicably sexually compatible with humans. I can buy interspecies pleasure giving however, especially if psychic powers are in play.

As to the future of the story, the special war-forms created by human+doyen actually fucking are so incredibly hot, I don't care how you make that absolutely required on massive scale for the final fight, but you definitely have to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue...

Awesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An unexpectedly enjoyable read

Sci-fi is one of the genres I generally don’t read on Lit

But I have to say I’m glad I did - an entertaining story that ended well, with the future best left open to your reader’s imaginations

SKNR28SKNR28almost 6 years ago
Good read!

I know this was just a short story for a contest deal, but seriously, you need to continue this.. I want more!

txboyalonetxboyalonealmost 6 years ago
Space Sex

Not a fan of sci-fi but this was a really good read. Thanks for sharing you are certainly a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still smiling

Enjoyed this story far more than I should have. Great fun, hot as hell, and still grinning. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I loved this. And I loved the rest of the story in parts 1 through 5.

The story is good sci-fi. It is well written and enjoyable. But (and you had to know that was coming), to be as crass and clear as possible, what it needs is MORE FUCKING.

Your prose is well done, but for those of us who read these stories with one hand (IYKWIMAITYD), that amazing wordsmithing needs to hammer out a lot more strokes.

Hahahaha ...

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Well, good news, Anon!

Chapter 6 has SPIDER FUCKIN'!

And chapter 7 may be even MORE lewd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MORE!

Outstanding SF, characterisation and sex.

Thank you

MrWizard53MrWizard53over 5 years ago

New here and this is great stuff! Now I've got to go find what else you've written and devour it too! Keep up the wonderful work!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Enjoy the story?

If you enjoyed this story, then I've got news for you!

Right now, you can buy the whole thing on Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QGXJ76M

rayironyrayironyalmost 5 years ago
That was really cute

I was chortling and giggling all through the first chapter...thanks!

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
Oh man, I love this!

This was so furiously funny, amazingly interesting, and truly inspired! I'm not sure if I should just skip to buying it, sample a bit more here on Lit, or both. Either way, if it keeps up with its entertainment factor through the roof you'll be seeing at least that one more sale worth of income.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too bad, I was enjoying your writting

Had to get political, right. I guess the syndrom is infecting even here.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Beam me up Scotty!

This is a very entertaining story. Although I think a little pussy licking would have gone a long way with the Princess. Looks like you've been busy with some more chapters since this was written, so I'll have to see if they match up to this five star story.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 4 years ago

How did I miss this ? Also loved the brief Psychonauts reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

Do I have to read about Donald Trump even here on literotica?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Yes because Biden is SO much better. 🙄

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

That was a helluva lot of fun.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Still a fun story to read, even after almost three years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Soo many possibilities.. great story but ended too soon

notbatmannotbatmanover 1 year ago

Wow, this is incredible! You have a great narrative voice, you didn't start the story too early - a lot of writers would've been tempted to start at the hacking, but that was way too early and largely unimportant - and your characters are fully-fitness and fascinating. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant. Can't wait for the cartoon version and the movie will be something else!

texlootexloo4 months ago

Excellent Story!

E3_SierraE3_Sierra17 days ago

Need to write what happened next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous