The Master Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And what an impressive sack it was. His balls hardly fit in my comparatively tiny palm, and no doubt they were smaller now than they had been half an hour ago. I massaged them with care, almost teasing them with my touch.

"I'll be gentle with them, as long as you're gentle with me," I whispered back to my rapist, pulling his head in for a kiss, "'master'."

There was another pause.

"You're going to be fascinating." He said with a wolfish grin.

There was a groaning sound. It hadn't come from me, or from my rapist.

"Brooke, are you ok?" The younger woman asked.

"I think...it might be time." Said the older woman, straining to stand up again.

In a flash, the situation changed. My rapist abruptly released my throat and crotch, and pulled out of me, moving to help the heavily pregnant Brooke to her feet. I was left lying on the floor, my underwear torn and my cunt leaking semen. It was a very sudden and unceremonious end to what had just happened.

"I'll take care of Brooke," the master said commandingly to the younger woman, "you take care of the new girl."

The 'new girl'? He knew my name but couldn't be bothered to use it?

I lay there on the carpet feeling likely a used condom as my rapist and captor led Brooke away and the younger woman crawled over to tend to me.

"Hey," she said amicably as she helped me to my feet, "let's get you showered and rested. Then I can answer whatever questions you have."

I doubted this girl had the answers I was looking for, but I could certainly use another shower.

12