All Comments on 'The Lessons Ch. 01'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
The ObserverThe Observerover 18 years ago
the lessons

i loved this

managed to restrain myself from thinking it too far fetched. a delicious cocktail of hiumiliation, punishment and perversion.

Well done charles

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Juicy!

Thank you for this delicious story. Please go on, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent

Lots of detail . I hope that Mr peters has a lot more in store for the class. Would love for Sara to get objects up her holes. Some irritating or burning liquids or lotions would be great. and hopefully Tina will get some detailed attention in future lessons. Great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A bit of a stretch

While you were very good about detail, you seem to degrade the intelligence of youth with the most thorough efficiency. Just because there are those of us who are "young and foolish", it should not be misconstrued as young and stupid. The story was good, but it appeared to take far too much emphasis on "protected youth." Even protected youth learn of sex, and honestly it occurs more often in the private and perochial schools than in the public schools. The reasoning behing this is due to the psychological rebellion for authority forced upon these "youth".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG!

I havent been this excited about an author since I started reading PowerOne's stories! So far my all time favorite story is Sara's......please keep up the wonderful writing!

Thank you sooooo much!

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
Very...

well written and a total turn on. Thank you for this first chapter i will read on. respectuflly a fan in Texas naynay

David48David48about 18 years ago
Are you fucking with me?

Loved it! But it is just so off the wall OUTRAGEOUS that it supremely qualifies as school girl fantasy of the damn decade. I taught for a few years and never even imagined doing to one of my female students what this megalomaniac did to this prissy little tart. It took a really sick mind to conjure this series. My congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing and Fantastically Detailed

Amazing - i could picture myself in her Sara's position - one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Gorgeous young girls' bottoms are sexy!

I look forward to more of these stories. I loved it when she had to fart in public. Could you make her pee as well?

ChucsSiteChucsSiteover 15 years ago
It could go much further...

if there were some after class detention...and the lessons continued or if Tina had some excuse to stay after class and happen to notice Mr. Peters' peter. Perhaps the "to be continued..." will offer just such fantasy Great detail and imagination - great imagery - but preposterous. college students so naive and teachers so aggressive?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it makes me wanna puke

parts of this story were too extreme for me. A girl being forced to poop in front of her clars is not sexy or erotic. its sick and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazinggg

i loved it it had me cumming and cumming and cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Panty Perfect

What a story teller! Once I start reading one of your stories I can't stop until I've finished it. This one was special because it was all about a girl's punishment. I love the emphasis on panties.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
Delicious writing

always with that lovely 'tongue in cheek' (which I hope will happen) 5*****

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
It could go much further...

if there were some after class detention...and the lessons continued or if Tina had some excuse to stay after class and happen to notice Mr. Peters' peter. Perhaps the "to be continued..." will offer just such fantasy. Great detail and imagination - great imagery - but preposterous. college students so naive and teachers so aggressive?

(This is a copy of an earlier comment that was credited to an error in user name.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic

You just hit the nail on the head for my own personal naughty schoolgirl fantasy. I look forward to reading the rest! Good writing too, lots of detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

I don't know. I don't usually like bdsm. I read this because I really like what I've read of yours' so far, and some of the intros of other stories mention this series. But, this is pretty good, as long as you don't go too far in future episodes from punishment for bad behavior and for a little sexual gratification into the just plain mean spirited hitting. I don't like public (or private) humiliation either, but she was just being disrespectful, irresponsible, haughty, and wasteful of her parents' investment into her education. The poot was a nice touch, many men think women don't do that and women don't discourage that belief, but I'm not sure that the corks weren't a little over the line for classroom punishment. I give this a '5' star, but tentatively.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous