All Comments on 'The Lake House'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bad

warn the readers when writing a lesbian story or better yet put it in that catagory to begin with.

kingswedekingswedeover 12 years ago
Please write more

Great story.

You should have had a different ending so you could have had her keeping the house and then add more of the stroy in the PRESENT time as she finds more womenly love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
third person

By and large third person narrated stories suck badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story....Very well written

larry74403larry74403over 12 years ago
Just had to say this.

Sex with a non blood related relative is not incest.

klaxxklaxxover 12 years ago
?

At least put that it is an aunt-in-law and niece story in the description. BTW, after 18, it's no longer even statutory incest. And Kelly telling Mads and Jules that she used to boff her own brother does not make it an incest story either.

As to the story itself, I spent the first two pages in dreaded anticipation, which took a lot out of it. Nice surprise with the mother's acceptance, but too bad Julie made a habit out of adultery. And the ending was just plain melancholy - definately UN-erotic.

What happened to Madeline? Used and dumped for others? Dumped for her own daughter? Long-time lovers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a wonderful Place to remember

what a nice story...i really like it

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i really enjoyed the story

its not for you if you want a lot of hot sex, but its a really well-written coming of age story. well done. a little compassion and romance can go a long way in a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous