All Comments on 'The Journey of Grace'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ooo

its a great start!

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 13 years ago
Lovely build-up

Nicely paced story developing the characters. You have a sure touch with words.

rover5520rover5520about 11 years ago
I like this one!

Hello,

What a beautiful story this far-you're really good at writing very horny lesbian stories!!

Regards,

Lindsay.

Randee1958Randee1958over 8 years ago
Edge of your seat.😉

Holy shite done it again. How is it possible to fabricate n your mind your story and then compose it it into words. WOW. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Glas I stumbled over your story.

I was already at a point giving up, only finding stories where D/s or BDSM is only about punishment, shaming, pain etc and especially not really about the connection between the partners with respect, love, devotion but only coldness, humiliation etc.

Just flat material to get ppl off, but without any depth. Seems this is different :)

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Promising opening

Really enjoyed the promising open to what could turn out to be a very sexy turn on.

KaripetKaripetover 4 years ago
I always laugh...

When I get to the end of one of these D/s seduction stories and it says "Rate This Submission." The irony just tickles me.

5 stars

julesbabejulesbabeover 3 years ago

I’ve read a number of your stories, and loved them all. How I had missed this gem I shall never know. I absolutely loved every second. Great characters, even the bar owner, and the promise of great sex in part two.

How I wish I could be Marie

Jules

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

Dommes are people too! So many of these stories put the Domme character as a monolithic personality. Grace is full rich nuanced and human. Her story is worth the journey of 10 chapters (yes I read them all and came back here to encourage any who wonder if it is a worthwhile endeavor, it is. Beautifully crafted, well worth the time spent exploring a new world.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

I absolutely love this story. Although she is inexperienced, her true dominant nature takes over. I can see why Marie is so eager to submit to her!

I really enjoy your writing style. It puts me in the scenario so easily!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES