All Comments on 'The Island'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Very well written sounds like a real experience.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A good tight story

I hope that you continue with this story. I can see so many ways you can take this storyline that involve both women and him.

Thanks for the good story

DG HearDG Hearalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Outside of a few mis-spelled words it was a pretty good start. Do you have other chapters already written? Will you be posting them soon? Waiting to hear more about the wife and boyfriend. Also why Shannon gets fired, you mentioned it at the beginning of the story.

I would like to know more about how they met and Mary's involvement. The spelling errors would not be caught by a spell checker. One word I remember was trust instead of thrust.

Anyway, nice start will be waiting to see where the story goes. Please don't wait to long before posting another chapter.

With respect

DG Hear

belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 14 years ago
delicious

Love your stories, and this one didn't disappoint. Very hot, loved the slow build up. The teasing was excrutiatingly sexy. Loved it. Hope you won't take a long break before the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great writer

I have always admired your story. This one is fine but I am a MMF fan rather than a MFF.

Do keep up writing. It's been a LONG time since you wrote!

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 14 years ago
Great Story

You haven't lost your touch. I've always enjoyed erotica from a womans perspective and you are one of the best. Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter. Oh and what a beautiful picture on your Bio page I just wish it was bigger.

bob005abob005aover 13 years ago
Great, now how about another chapter

loved it now i want to see another episode. I keep thinking it was you Jen...mmm Let's have some more you write great stories

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
No interest

In this whore's whore stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous