The Intern: Anal Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too, baby," Judy moaned.

"Want it harder, my dirty ass slut?" Ralph asked, as Marcy watched on Ryan's phone and slowly rubbed herself.

"Yes, Daddy, sodomize your slut, drill my shit hole, pound my ass," Judy rambled on, loving to talk nasty.

"Fuck, I've really got to thank your Mistress," Ralph said, as he slammed into his wife hard.

"You're welcome," Marcy replied via speakerphone.

"Ralph laughed, "You're still on the phone."

"I am, and I'm watching you finally treat your wife the way she wants to be treated," Marcy said.

"Well, thank you," Ralph said, thinking it was kind of weird for someone to be watching while he fucked his wife... but if his wife was okay with it, then so be it.

"You're welcome," Marcy said. "Now fuck her ass like the stud you are."

"All right," Ralph said, as he gripped his wife's hips and began to really fuck her.

"Yeeeeeeeeees," Judy screamed, finally getting the rough ass fucking she craved. "Drill my ass, Daddy, give me that dick deep in my asshole!"

"You like this?" Ralph asked, as he hammered away in her ass... his body slamming into hers with every deep, forward thrust.

"I fucking love it," Judy moaned wildly, her orgasm rising apace.

"Good, because I'll be drilling this asshole all the time from now on," Ralph assured his wife.

"My holes are now always available for you, Daddy," Judy agreed, then added, as she grabbed the sheets while pleasure consumed her, "well, and to Mistress."

"So you really have eaten pussy?" Ralph asked.

"I have," Judy admitted proudly.

"That I'd like to see," Ralph said.

"I'm sure you will see it," Judy said. "And soon."

Marcy smiled to herself, she and Ryan now five minutes away, Likely a lot sooner than you think, big boy!

"Make it happen," Ralph ordered, as his own orgasm was rising quickly.

"Yes, Daddy," Judy moaned. "Now fuck the shit out of me, and come in my ass."

"Only after you come," Ralph said caringly, knowing she was close.

"Then keep reaming my ass," Judy demanded urgently.

"As you wish," Ralph said, as he fucked his wife deep, hard and rough.

"Oh, fuck yes," Judy moaned, her orgasm imminent.

"Come, slut," Ralph ordered, yanking on her hair as he reamed her ass.

"Yes, fuck, you nasty ass fuuuuuuuucker!" Judy screamed, while her orgasm ripped through her like a tornado, and she squirted her cunt cum all over the sheets.

"Oh yeah," Ralph grunted just a few seconds later, as her ass muscles clenched around his cock, milking his spurting load.

"Yes, fill my ass," Judy moaned, her orgasm making her entire body quake, the sudden euphoria of cum spewing into her ass adding to the pleasure.

"Fuck," Ralph said, as he continued shooting cum into her ass.

After a couple minutes, as Ralph slowed down his fucking, he said, "If Marcy is your Mistress, then I'm your Master."

"Umm... that may be rather complicated," Judy said, as her orgasm just began to dissipate.

"How so?" Ralph asked, as he pulled out of his wife's ass.

"Tell him," Marcy ordered, as they parked outside Judy's house.

"I already have a Master," Judy explained.

"You do?" Ralph said, trying to keep up.

"Yes, she most certainly does," Marcy agreed, getting out of the car along with said Master.

"And who might that be?" Ralph asked, intense jealousy instantly coursing through him.

"My man," Marcy replied.

"Your man?" Ralph asked, looking down to admire his cum leaking out of his wife's ass.

"Slut, come to the door," Marcy ordered.

"You're here?" Judy asked, her eyes going wide.

"We are," Marcy said, holding Ryan's hand. "So hurry up and let us in."

"Yes indeed, Mistress," Judy said, getting off the bed and not bothering to put on any clothing as she hurried downstairs to let them in... feeling Ralph's cum leaking out of her asshole and trickling down her leg.

Ralph got off the bed and followed her down in a similar state of undress.

Judy opened the door completely naked except for her pink stockings, and greeted, "Hi, Mistress. Hi, Master."

"Hi, slut," Marcy smiled, sauntering in. "I see you enjoyed your ass fucking."

"It was amazing," Judy said, forgetting briefly her husband was home.

Ralph looked at the very pretty young woman and the badass-looking man.

"Hey, Ralph," Marcy grinned. "Nice cock."

"Hi," he said, once again shocked by what was happening.

Marcy walked over to Ralph, dropped to her knees, and grasped his big cock in her hands. "This tool is quite impressive."

Ralph looked at his wife with eyes as big as a cartoon character's, who smiled encouragingly and said, "Enjoy your new playmate, honey."

"I think I will," Marcy replied obliquely, taking the big semi-erect cock that was just in her pet's asshole into her mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Ralph moaned, looking down at the pretty girl and at what she was already doing just moments after entering the house.

"Get sucking, slut," Ryan ordered, placing his hands on Judy's shoulders and not so gently guiding her to the floor.

"Yes, Master," Judy said, not even glancing at her husband, but instead fishing out Ryan's dick.

Marcy swirled her magical tongue around Ralph's cock as he watched his wife take another man's cock in her mouth. He was speechless! He was shocked! He wasn't sure whether to be angry or thrilled. His wife had given him permission to get blown by a very pretty, obviously experienced woman... but his wife was also sucking another man's cock... a man she'd just called Master and was obeying mindlessly.

"You can use my girlfriend any way you like," Ryan said to Ralph.

"This is crazy," Ralph said, as he allowed another woman to suck him and allowed another man get blown by his wife. He'd fantasized about swinging on a few occasions, but he'd never thought it could become a reality.

"Yeah," Ryan said, never a man of many words.

Marcy backed off Ralph's cock and prompted, "Is anyone going to invite us up to your bedroom?"

Judy backed off of Master's great cock and simply said, "Sure, just follow me, everyone."

Judy then without rising to her feet, crawled upstairs to her bedroom.

"Shit," Ralph said, as he watched his wife crawl past him, the folds of her pussy on full display from behind.

Marcy stood up, grabbed Ralph's cock and led him as she followed Judy. Ryan got out of his pants and also followed.

"Come on the bed my pet, beside me," Marcy ordered, as she got undressed to just a black garter and, of course, matching stockings.

"Yes, Mistress," Judy obeyed, excited for what lay ahead.

Ralph watched the two women, now side by side with their asses up in the air.

"This ass isn't going to fuck itself, Ralph," Marcy said, looking back at the well-hung but dazed man.

"Go ahead, fuck her ass, honey," Judy encouraged him warmly.

"You're okay with my fucking another woman?" he gawped, even though it seemed pretty obvious she was.

"Not just any woman, but my Mistress, absolutely! I fucked her, and I fucked Master," Judy admitted. "It's your turn now... with my Mistress anyway. I wouldn't advise you to fuck with Master."

"I can't believe this," Ralph said, as still on her knees and often on her hands as well, Judy crawled over to him, grasped her husband's dick, and brought it to Marcy's tight, and for the moment not at all gaped asshole.

"Go ahead, fuck her ass," Judy ordered, positioning him right at the tiny rosebud. "Trust me, she's a great lay!"

"Yes, shove that dick right up my shit hole," Marcy demanded. "It's been around the block a few times, so no lube required."

Ralph looked uncertainly back at the girl's boyfriend, now naked, but he nodded his approval.

"All right," Ralph said, as he pushed his dick forward and after some momentary resistance, it slid inside her tight, warm ass.

"Oh my God!" Marcy screamed, as the cock widened her asshole. "You're huge!"

"Oh yes, fuck Mistress's asshole," Judy cheered him on, as she watched her husband's dick disappearing up the poop chute.

"Bend over, slut," Ryan said, as he pulled her off the bed and onto her feet, so Judy could continue watching her husband sodomize his girlfriend, and so could he.

"Yes, Master," Judy moaned, knowing she was getting back-to-back ass fuckings.

"Yes, you finally get to take her ass," Marcy said, looking back as Ralph's cock continued to go deeper inside her.

"It's a lot tighter than her pussy," Ryan said, as his cock slid into her gaped and already well-fucked hole.

"How long have you been fucking my wife?" Ralph asked.

"Not long at all, just a few days," Ryan said, as he began fucking her hard. "And in this hole? Beginning right now."

"So big," Marcy moaned, once all nine plus inches of Ralph's dick was buried in her well-trained ass and creating only a slight burn.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck your slut's asshole," Judy moaned, wanting to let her husband know she was a nasty slut for all three people present.

"You really did all this to her in a week?" Ralph asked, resting inside the woman's warm asshole.

"Yeah, your wife just needed the opportunity," Marcy said. "I can't believe you didn't see it."

"Me neither," Ralph said, as he watched his wife get hammered from behind by a guy half her age.

"Don't let it happen again," Marcy said.

"Oh, I won't," Ralph said, as he placed his hands on the young woman's wide hips. Her ass was literally made for fucking.

"You'd better not," Judy moaned.

"Now less talk, more ass fucking," Marcy demanded.

"Yes, my slut," Ralph said, as he bucked roughly into her without backing out at all.

"Ohhhhhh you fucker!" Marcy screamed, his cock reaching new depths in her ass.

"You like that, slut?" Ralph asked, pounding into her five times, and thus jarring Marcy's entire body forward.

"Yes, fuck, I love it," Marcy moaned wildly, as the pleasure-pain principle worked its magic inside her ass.

For two, perhaps three minutes, Marcy and Judy had their assholes violently destroyed. Moans and screams echoed throughout the bedroom. Bodies slapped together. Men grunted.

"You may be my wife's Mistress and your man my wife's Master, but I'm your Master," Ralph claimed, as he really hammered the girl from behind... perspiration running down his face and body.

"Oh yessssss, Master," Marcy agreed, a relationship she'd never agreed to before... she didn't even call Ryan Master.

"I'll be using this asshole whenever I want," Ralph said, a major rush of adrenaline at the ultimate power he suddenly owned.

"Yes, Master," Marcy agreed mindlessly, as pleasure consumed her. She loved Ryan. Loved Ryan's cock... but she'd never been so thoroughly ass fucked before by anyone.

"And all three of your holes are now mine, aren't they, boss slut," Ryan said, as he kept pace with the older man with hard, rough thrusts.

"Yes, Master, now that I'm completely nonvirginal, all my holes are yours to use freely," Judy agreed, as her asshole was hammered and another orgasm was rising.

"On your knees," Ryan said, about to bust a nut.

"Yes, Master," Judy quickly obeyed, taking one last look at her husband pounding Marcy. As soon she was on her knees, Ryan did the nasty ass to mouth thing by sliding his cock into her mouth and roughly face fucking her... making her gag.

"Do you want my load in your mouth or your ass, slut?" Ralph asked, his second load rising.

"Wherever you want, Master," Marcy responded, "but if you're generously offering, I have I say I'd love to feel your load explode in my asshole."

"Good to know," Ralph said, deciding he'd go two for two in depositing his loads in both assholes.

Marcy brought her hand to her pussy and began frantically rubbing herself, desperate to come.

"Oh yes, fuck my asshole and cum in it!" Marcy begged.

"Take it all," Ryan grunted, and he spewed his load down his slut boss's mouth.

Judy, of course, swallowed the warm, creamy load right down.

"Get ready, slut," Ralph warned Marcy, holding back for as long as he possibly could.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me, oh fucking fuck!" Marcy babbled as she rubbed herself, and then she screamed as her orgasm hit her the moment she felt Ralph's cock pulse and explode in her ass. "Yesssssss!"

Ralph deposited his load and pulled out, one of his legs just beginning to cramp up. He got off the bed and admired the gaped hole he'd bored into her.

"Come and eat my asshole, slut," Marcy ordered, still trembling from her intense orgasm.

"Yes, Mistress," Judy said, allowing Master's cock to slip out of her mouth, turning around, and hurrying between Marcy's spread legs and gaping ass. She buried her face in there, and sucked out her husband's cum.

Ralph asked Ryan, "So. Do you have a bunch of women you fuck?"

"A few," Ryan said.

"I see," Ralph said.

"Yeah, Marcy has quite the gift for seducing older lost women and turning them into submissive sluts," Ryan explained.

"69," Marcy ordered, and the two men watched as the two women repositioned themselves and buried their pretty faces in each other's pussies.

"This has been a crazy day," Ralph said, talking to a guy who'd just ass fucked his wife while he'd been doing the same to the guy's.

"Yeah, every day gets crazy with Marcy," Ryan said.

"Not a bad way to live," Ralph said.

"Nope."

"Want a whiskey?"

"Sure."

Ralph went downstairs and poured two whiskeys, and returned to see Marcy fastening a strap-on harness around her waist.

"I hope that isn't for me," Ralph joked.

"The way you sucked that plug right out of your wife's asshole, I figured you might be a bottom bitch too," Marcy said, stroking her cock.

"No, I just love women's assholes and the way they taste," Ralph denied.

"Up to you. But do you think you can get it up enough to help us triple team your wife?" Marcy asked, and she bounced over to Ralph, dropped before him, and took the cock that was recently in her asshole into her mouth.

"Only a real slut goes ass to mouth," Ralph pointed out, as his cock hardened inside her mouth.

"You're not wrong, and our slave and I are real sluts," Marcy said, before she resumed bobbing.

A minute later, Marcy lay on the bed, cock upwards, and ordered, "Come and ride me, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Judy obeyed eagerly.

"Time for a double penetration," Marcy said.

"Triple too, I hope," Judy embellished, as she lowered herself onto the cock.

"Within this crowd, that goes without saying," Marcy agreed.

"I get her ass," Ralph staked his claim, getting onto the bed behind his wife.

"I guess I'll face fuck her then," Ryan chimed in.

"Everyone, just fill me with cock!" Judy demanded, and her request was granted as her husband slid into her ass and Ryan into her mouth.

And... for ten plus minutes, Judy was triple teamed. After five minutes... Ryan and Ralph swapped places.

One... two... three more orgasms cascaded through Judy, before both men pulled out, flipped the well-fucked slut onto her back and splattered her face with a double facial.

Judy was so completely spent she couldn't move, as her face was layered with thick, white cum.

Marcy needing to come herself, climbed out of her strap-on, and simply sat on her pet's cum-coated face... a reverse cream pie, per se.

Judy mindlessly licked, loving the taste of pussy, even while she was completely exhausted, having never been fucked that well or that hard in her life.

Marcy ground on her pet's face and reached one final orgasm before rolling off, bending down and kissing her pet's cum-covered face.

A minute later, she asked, "Was it worth it?"

"Definitely," Judy said, smiling up at her beautiful, life-altering Mistress.

"Good because I plan to use this mouth often," Marcy said.

"And my other holes too, I hope," Judy said.

"Of course," Marcy smiled.

"Now that I've seen the light, I plan to use them pretty often too," Ralph said.

"You'd better," Judy said sternly.

"We'll go now and let you two enjoy the rest of the weekend," Marcy said, kissing her pet one last time.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you for everything," Judy said, so completely thankful.

"You're welcome," Marcy said. Turning to Ralph, she said, "You're welcome too."

"Thank you," Ralph said, and meaning it.

"You're welcome," Marcy repeated with a smile, giving his cock a squeeze and after the couple restored their street clothes, heading out. (Except of course Ryan still needed to collect his pants from the bottom of the stairway.)

Five minutes later, Ralph and Judy were in bed... Judy cuddled into her man.

"I love you," Judy said, her hand on his chest.

"I love you too," Ralph said, as he drew his hand through her hair.

They kissed briefly, and both exhausted by the sexual night of their life, drifted off to sleep.

THE END

12