All Comments on 'The Intern: Anal Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! That was simply outstanding!!! Really like the way this story line has developed. I await further episodes of Ralph, Judy, Ryan, and Marcy. Might be interesting to have Ralph and Ryan getting pegged by Marcy and Judy. I leave it to your fertile mind to further this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dumb AF. Sometimes it seems like two steps forward and one step back with you. You're capable of great stories. I've seen them. But then you write utter nonsense like this. Just dont get it.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit clinical/mechanical as a narrative, but a nice read .

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

I've read many stories, here, but this just might be the most unique! Nasty. Sexually explicit. Just plain fantastic! 5 * doesn't do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would love to see you do some writing about something other than 'pounding shit holes' for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good grief, same tired dialogue and plots. Take a break from writting. Maybe you will come up with a new plot.

agp1056agp1056about 2 years ago

I enjoyed this series. A few minor issues did manage to sneak into the final copies that were made available for reading, but the general story I found to be quite a turn on.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Liked it, but seems as though you were tired of the story and really rushed the ending. Might have been better to just add these last two pages to the 3rd chapter. Still, a good read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, the dialog was way too chatty and boring. The action could have been drawn out but it had to end. Marcy and Ryan could have taken Judy on another night which would have left Ralph to enjoy Judy's new sexuality for a few days. Afterall, Judy would have to come back to work in a complete daze after getting all the sex she could have wanted/craved from Ralph. I would like that Judy turns out to be a great CEO instead of probably quitting her job and turning into a sex crazed bimbo. At least one or two more chapters of how Marcy, Ralph, and Ryan pimps out Judy without destroying her career would have been interesting reading.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 2 years ago

I loved it! But yet again, cowardly shits criticise silkstockingslover's stories without having the balls to put their names to their vitriol. You keep writing, hun. I'm sure I'm not alone in loving your filthy, kinky tales.

thekeenreaderthekeenreaderalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. Would love to read further chapters around these characters

SenorDomSenorDomover 1 year ago

Annnd CUT! What a well-crafted story. Though fictional, it's a scenario so many would want and perhaps will try to manifest after reading this. Thank you for that!

BillNABillNAover 1 year ago

Really liked this story. Shame it came to an end.

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

559. Good ending. Although I am not a real fan of ass fucking, the fact that pussies also got banged and there was partner swapping made this an interesting tale. Or considering the subject matter, should I salr “tail?”

travelerdaveltravelerdavel10 months ago

Loved your quadrilogy (ha). All four were truly quite exciting. It was really fun having Judy put in her place by her Mistress and Master. This was my second reading. If only this were to become a quintilgy.

I have to admit I was quite surprised that Ralph - the dick (not in the kindest way) seemed to know how ass to mouth would be so good clearly based upon past experience, since he supposedly had been deprived of it for 20 years. Or were to to suppose that it was based upon pre-marriage experience, or more likely a lot of straying during the 20 year marriage. Butt (pun intended) you are our favorite author and it's your tail (again, pun). You write these tales for us and we tens of thousands I am sure, greatly appreciate the more than considerable efforts on your part for our free benefit.

Love. your works both past and present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...