All Comments on 'The IN Crowd at T.I.T.S.'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsabout 1 year ago

I'm a big fan of the T.I.T.S. stories and I really like the dynamic of the "nerd in the Girl Group" being more endowed than the Queen Bee. This, obviously, connects Naomi to Melva. I would like a story (or series of stories) that explore the origin of this dynamic. Is it a more books read, greater IQ, etc. that leads to larger breasts? Or a Cinderella thing: where the more put upon the girl, the bigger her breasts grow?

It'd be interesting to see a story where the hottest sorority on campus is made up of the nerdiest but bustiest women. They could even compete with a more traditional sorority ala Revenge of the Nerds or H.O.T.S.

Or a recruitment story where a senior who is known for being dowdy and wearing a lot of clothing is revealed to be T.I.T.S. material by a recruiter who brings her "out of her shell".

Anyway, hope to see more stories from T.I.T.S. and can't wait for your next posting.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1about 1 year ago

Another great addition!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...