The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,517 Followers

She smiled, “Oh you like. I love to feed my hosts. ”

And she rolled on her back parting her legs loosely, relaxed. I pulled the covers down. God she was so natural, sensual. I could smell sex rising from her body. I nosed down between her legs while pressing and needing her tummy and breasts. She, putting her hands on top of mine. I was hungry and loved her familiar smell, my smell.

I lapped at her with a flat tongue and as she became aroused pushed my head down between her legs, as I reached inside her with my finger and felt her wetness rise up out of her until she was so wet, her come was dripping off my nose and chin. I sucked on her clit as she pushed my head down hard between her legs until I could hardly breath. The coos coming from her were intoxicating. I loved the warmth of her open flesh.

I slowly licked up her front. “Finishing it,” she purred.

“Something like that.”

The relaxation in her voice was so intoxicating, the deep trill. The curves of her body beneath me open in every way. She yielded her breasts to me tilted her head back exposing her white neck. She had full red lips and nibbled at my arm as I caressed her neck. I let my cock slide up into her pussy sliding along her crack and felt the wetness and heat. She was so filled with desire. I could feel her quivering beneath me. Her cheeks were mottled and she could barely breath. “Ohhh, feels so . . . good. You like your little girls pussy? I just got home tonight, and here you are to finish me Jack. Oh, make me come.”

I kept saying, “sshhh”

She would whisper, “Finish me Jack. Am I your little girl. Say it.”

And I let myself slide into her, filling her, deep to the hilt. “Oh, I Love my little girl. My good quiet little girl,” I whispered into her ear.

I split her open like a peach and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me onto her, biting her lips to stay quiet. We looked at each other with wild eyes. I could feel her heart beating in her vagina. I wrapped my legs around her, cradled her like a baby with my arms and pressed myself down into the bed reaching up into her with my cock, filling her completely. Sliding into her, and then rising until my cockhead played at her opening and then back and back, over and over so softly, rising and falling like a tide. Washing along an edge. We were one then two, then one again. I could smell the heat and sex between us, hear her receiving me and letting me go. This lapping sound like a shore washing on shore, in the silence we shared.

This little girl who used to take a bath with me, who used to be amazed at our one difference that made one of us a boy and one of us a girl. Who I grew up with and knew so well. Who I watched on so many evenings, and of the times I could have walked over and lay my hands on her. Who was yielding to me completely now. We fucked silently, steady in that darkness, until she began to frantically claw at my back. She was biting her lips so hard now I saw blood at the corner, and I licked the blood away.

I quickened my pace. When she started to make noise I put my hand over her mouth and she looked at me with wide wild eyes. We came in one long continuous wave of dissolution, it was wave after wave after wave, until I was almost in pain. I couldn’t even tell if we were making noise or not anymore. My body stiffened and I could feel myself releasing ribbons of cum into her, and as it pulsed out of me, her vagina felt like a mouth drinking me in, sucking and quivering when her back arched and she came again, and thrashed beneath me. I had to literally pin her to the bed with all my weight frantically saying, “ssshhhhh...ssshhhh”

Until we fell into our wet center of the bed. We were one. The sheet was wrapped and tied around our limbs, we were bound together, wet hair across our faces and in our mouths, between our legs. Sex on our breath. Sweat and her come dripping from my chin. We fell tangled into one another, arms and legs, my cock laying limp across her thigh, and we tongued each other softly. Laughing. She was shaking. I just kept staring into her eyes as I kissed her.

And in between our kisses she kept asking,

“Now what do I do?”

“Now what do I do?”

************

She left the next day. The Seventh day.

“Thanks for everything.” She trilled brightly, almost chastely, as she gave each of us a peck on the cheek before grabbing her bags and walking to her car and away.

Please email me with your responses, and any ideas you may have for me as well. Your responses are the reason I write. Thanks.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,517 Followers