All Comments on 'The Hot Tub'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
Why Not AlsoWhy Not Alsoabout 20 years ago
Wish T was my sister

Why don't I have a sister like T? Jeez, after this story anyones sister would be great to have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow,by far the best

by far the best i read yet,thank you for th memories!keep them coming,cant get enuf of you style.you write from the hip or from memories?

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

Brilliant way to write a story..tease me to death..then come out with a fantastic ending that is sizzling hot!!! Bravo...more stories please.. just wondering if this is in anyway true to life?

hongluobohongluoboover 19 years ago
beautiful

another 2nd reading.. and just as hot as the 1st time.... great build up... hot hot ending.... doesn't really need any sequel really....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love Your style

Your stories vary and they such fun to read. I cannot wait for your next installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Glad I have a Big Brother!

Your stories are such a turn on for me because they allow me to re-live memories of times spent with my big brother! ;) LOVE IT! Please keep up the great work!

noel.dnoel.dover 19 years ago
Blue Balls For Me

What a wonderful story!! Unfortunately it ended too soon, so I will have to reread it to relieve the ache in my groin. A pity Sophie didnt join in on the last night....maybe a future visit? Anyway, continue the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Needs...

I wish I had an older brother to comfort me like that..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
MEMORIES CAN BE EVERYTHING WHEN REALITY ISN'T

Lets make it happen, while we can. Secret - spontanious erctions have a limited life span. Enjoy them while you can, they won't be around forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Mesmorising. Don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well

what happens next

does she leave her husband and temp move in with her brother and then her her brother hand his wife have a threesome? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic story! You definitely have a gift.,

Your work is great! The best I have read on Literotica.

Keep it up.

Cheers from Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very hot

Really hot. I couldn't stop reading once I started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

best ever...

nameschangednameschangedover 15 years ago
Jesus.

Though I'd left some (anonymous) feedback on "In Sara" saying as much, I finally registered for the site (finally wrote a story!) and wanted to pop in here and comment that--holy fuck--this story drives me absolutely insane. His relationship with Sophie is just as hot as his relationship with T, and the tension created is absolutely unbearable. So hot, so _bad_.

RedJacketSamRedJacketSamover 15 years ago
YES!!!

That's what i'm talking about!!! i do love me a good hot tub tale!

genealguygenealguyabout 15 years ago
I LOVED...

...the building passion in this story. It left me wanting more. What would/could they do now? How would Sophia fit in if they went to each other? Damn, please write another chapter or three! As always, a terrific story, well up to your usual quality. Thanks! Jim

KillapyKillapyalmost 15 years ago
a very good story

i've read it non-stop from the begining, Superb!

Did they ever met again?

Killapy

rettet181rettet181almost 15 years ago
Holy fuck

I've been reading your stories for ages; this is probably the 4th time I've read this one, and I've read the rest at least 3 times each. You are without a doubt my favorite author on this site. Incredible stuff, the tension, the taboo; so hot, so... bad. You have an incredible talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nicely done

Loved the build up, the story. Nicely written, not hurried, not cheapened by jumping right into sex. It left me waiting for the next page and wondering if I would have to wait for the next chapter to see T satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect

I loved this story just the way it is. It was incredibly hot that he could fantasize and pretend to be fucking his wife when he was pounding his wife. But, I know that I wouldn't want my brother's wife joining us---I'd want him all to myself.

Incest is so hot because of the secrecy and the forbidden aspect. Having his wife join in would spoil all of that.

My brother fucked me when I was very young. I'd love to fuck him again now, but I don't know how to make that happen. Maybe you could write a story like that. I know I'd love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it's your story

give your pen name, I guess this is your own story. It was hot and very interesting to read a male perspective for female readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Any More???

That's it, is there not any more? No resolution? It seems as though the story leaves you hanging... Is that on purpose? Or is the end just waiting to be written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

continue your story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant

you not only included the obvious physical aspec but the emotional

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot, very well done

The story built up in intensity, the emotional and physical relationship portrayed very nicely. You touched on some themes when they finally made love I'd have liked to see continued in the ending. The end seemed abrupt for the kind of finished story you're so capable of!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Great start, I think the end was a little quick, maybe another extended week would help. Also getting Sophie involved, start with S & T spending time alone when Jack has to be gone for a few days, then let it play out from there to maybe a mutual threesome. Lot of ways to go with this, but keep it between the three. Don't turn it into another cheap Fuck story. Yes, before you ask, something very similar happened to me. Peace & Love to all.

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 11 years ago
It seems as though the consensus to continue is, so far, unanimious.

Well, done, though, like the others, I would be remiss were I to fail to mention the jolt to my erotic imaginings brought on by the rather abrupt ending. Yup, T & Sophie need to become involved. Maybe Sophie mentions to him how aroused she became when she saw her naked the first time and it brought back memories of her childhood girlfriend and the way they played? Perhaps he mentions it to T when she calls him at work to thank him and she gets aroused as well, having had her own saphic relationship? You're a craftsman... if you wish to continue regaling us with the love between these three, you'll sort it out and reward our patience. Otherwise, thank you for what you've given us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Entertainment

This story had a few problems with spelling but I was almost jerked into the story by the second page.. At the end My body was like mush. We need more and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please give us more?

You simply have to contine this story. It's obvious T & her brother aren't going to be able to stay away from one another. It's like they have this primal need for one another. Regardless of what they want to do, or what they KNOW they should do, they will not tolerate separation. Could Sophie join in? Would they leave their spouses for one another? Please continue.

deepsea7deepsea7about 9 years ago
That was fun

Loved it, it difintly could be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 sum

I think Sophie wants to join in.

DisbiDisbiover 7 years ago
RE: The Hot Tub

I really enjoy your stories. You are an excellent writer! My sister and I fooled around quite a bit when were kids, up until I had moved out and she went to college. So, your stories bring back a lot of memories. I particularly enjoyed this story as his wife was brought into it and was turned on by his lust for his sister. I finally told my wife about my sister and I last year. I was very cautious at first, but my wife was really turned on by it and wanted all of the details. Now, hearing about me and my sister is what turns on my wife the most (her orgasms are intense!). In fact, she told me recently that she would like to watch me have sex with my sister. I hope you follow up on the hot tub story some day as I'd like to read more about husbands and wives who have similar feelings/experiences to us and share those stories with my wife.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All brothers and sisters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Deserves a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Uhhh

You poor sick bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I don't often say this, but this is a story that definitely deserves to be expanded on. Some stories are so perfect that continuing them would be criminal; this story is so tantalizing that it would be criminal not to follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved her reveal about past feelings and missed opportunity

... Now fulfilled! Delicious!

brizzyguybrizzyguyabout 4 years ago

Love the way you write. Plenty of foreplay and teasing.

So sorry you haven't written for a while.

Hopefully you will publish another story again soon.

If you are looking for ideas, I would like to see something about taking his sister to the drive-in.

Ddrew8788Ddrew8788about 4 years ago
Amazing story

Awesome.e story would live to read more as there is so much more to this story that could happen

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
I gave it....

a 4 because of the ending. It wasn't a bad ending by any means but, it just didn't seem right. Just me I guess......

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it.

I'd suggest a sequel, with Sophie catching on and encouraging or joining in, however you haven't published on Literotica for more than 7 years, so I don't think it would happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a long story leading up to the expected end in about three sentences. Could have been better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t believe Sophie wouldn’t have awakened and caught them. Also, it sounded like Jack and Sophie already had very satisfying and amazing sex life. How stupid is it to jeopardize that and their relationship for a few minutes of illicit pleasure. Do people do that in real life? Yes, we have a name for them. DIVORCED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How about if the sister and her husband get divorced and Sophie asks her to come stay with them knowing full well what happened that that night.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 1 year ago

I know this story has been out here for a long time. SO I guess no more story is going to be added? Bummer. Worse yet there is no proof YOU are still around. You are the master craftsman, who makes it all happen.!

And whenever you wrote this you were in top form. This story is top 10 , no doubt, and Old Al has read hundreds and likely thousands of stories. So, stop and think a moment where that puts you and your talents!

I have done proofreading work for a few authors . If I may be of service to you, just contact me through my bio page here. I would be honored to work for you.

Uncle aAl

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous