All Comments on 'The Hiding Game Ch. 06'

by fieryjen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
netman13netman13almost 18 years ago
Great Sequel

Hi Jen,

another great continuation of the story. You really know how to evolve the plot. It's already the sixth part and now that I've finished reading it, I can't wait for number 7!

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Great story, Jen. I'm being as patient as I can, but please ... write faster. I need to know what happens next. :) You've taken what would be a pretty standard plot and expanded it into a something much more complex and compelling and created some very engaging characters. Brava! RL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gets better with each chapter!

You have me hooked now! Seth's character has me intrigued. The writing is good and what I had thought was going to be a well written HS erotic story is developing into something with more depth than I originally anticipated. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I love this series!!

I Love this series. I am completely hooked on the story between these two characters. She reminds me of myself as in being not so popular and not feeling very confident but getting the unexpected attention from someone of higher popularity. Keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please!

Jen, I'm hooked on your series! Please don't make us wait much longer for the next chapter!

lancewannabelancewannabeover 17 years ago
Like the series

I like your series. The shy unpopular girl and the hunky football star has been done, but you have given it a personal slant that I like. Writing from the first person of the girl is good. Can't wait to see where this is taking us....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Love This Story!!!

Hey Jen I just have to say I love this whole series and hope that you don't end there. I can't wait for Seth to actually open up to Jenna about all the hiding. Also, I know that Marisol is not a main character in this story but maybe you could write a story off of this one about Marisol getting with Josh. Anyways keep up the wonderful writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous