All Comments on 'The Henderson Twins'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
jacobmerriweatherjacobmerriweatherover 8 years agoAuthor
One crucial flaw

One of the last paragraphs had a mistake which might be confusing. It's supposed to say:

Brooke watched as Chris whispered something in her mother's**** ear then turned to her father, who looked dejected and destroyed. He smiled, patting Bill on the cheek.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Considering the twins' reactions

this certainly reads like condoning rape .. of the misogynist 'women are whores and love to be fucked' variety.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly a terrible story

You were correct. This was over blown garbage. There's nothing erotic or sexy here. Everything seemed magnified and over done. More like the Batman and Robin TV show. BAM! POW! SOCKO! Overwrought trash and not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great amazing!!!!

I'm not sure what the other guys are commenting about. This story was fucking AMAZING!!!!

You warned their stupid behinds at the beginning of the story. Why people don't read warnings is beyond me. God so dumb.

Don't worry about them. This shit was golden man! Way to fucking go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fucking awesome!

Does need a closer edit though. Red appears as "read" in several places and in one case you gave one of the girls a cock :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT!

WOW

This story got me so hot

What a fantasy. loved it!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
A bit too convenient

This riveted me right until after Chris got the codes and money. Punishing the girls was too extreme and the details felt rushed--especially their sexual encounters: they complied, but the guy went overboard, especially by spanking the second twin. It seemed too convenient how the mother joined in, and there didn't seem to exist enough angst from the dad over it all.

I leaned towards a 3, but have to say 2 for the rushed nature of things. It has a lot that can be fixed, but fixed reasonably. If you write another installment, I'd be curious to see how it turns out, since this could have easily been a 3 or definitely a 4 with the right amount of detail included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could be better

I would liked to see the dad forced to fuck and cumm in both girls at some point I mean why was the mom involved and not dad that would have been more degrading and forceful would have made me cumm 10 times instead of the 3 times while reading

kurious92kurious92over 8 years ago
Freaking Brilliant

Absolutely loved it. You're one of my favourite writers. All of your stories make me so wild and hot. I would love it if you could find the time and read some of mine, I think you would have some really valuable feedback for me.

Still gasping at how wild that got me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

Love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO RETRIBUTION?

Dad puts all his money into tracking down the assholes through all the DNA left at the scene and slowly tortures them to death for the defiling of his babies and the fucking of the love of his life. Not to mention the mental anguish inflicted on himself. He finds a place to quietly, lingeringly dismember them over the course of many days. Cartherising wounds so they don't bleed out. No need for antibiotics as they'll be dead before infection sets in. None of them knows what awaits them as their accomplices simply drop off the face of the planet. Naturally they beg for mercy but humiliated father simply asks if it was really worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yikes

Trash story, bro.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Five stars!

It's great to see a story in the non-consent section of this site that is legitimately non-consent. So sick of stories tagged non-con that then turn out to be consensual, "fantasy fulfilled by the boyfriend" stories. That shit is decidedly disappointing and not sexy at all.

What people fail to understand is that this is fiction. By no means does it mean anybody condones rape in real life, but it's fun to indulge in the concept like this. We aren't hurting anybody. If this isnt your fetish then fuck off and read some consent based stories. There are other sections on this site for everyone else's fetishes. Why come and shit all over mine? I really don't give a damn how sick and twisted you all think I am, I have a rape fantasy. And lots of people do! You can have your fantasies and I'll have mine, and if you don't like that then just don't read it.

For the record, this was excellently written. I was extremely satisfied with it, and while some of it was a little exaggerated, it is fiction. As I said before.

And it was fairly realistic as far as erotica goes, to be honest.

Please keep up the amazing work! I loved this story Xx

domdaddy73domdaddy73almost 4 years ago

I was really into it until Bailey begged Chris to fuck her... that didn't ring true to me. I couldn't stay with the story after that.

CrowCorvusCrowCorvusover 3 years ago

When I'm looking for brutal I absolutely am not looking for the victim to be pleading for more within 5 seconds of getting a dick put in them. Like from a reality standpoint the pleading and squirting and shit is completely breaking of suspension of disbelief, and from a fantasy/story standpoint, when youre writing a brutal rape story, write that, not the weird fake porn dialogue version of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. I just wished Chris had fucked the Mom. She was definitely into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolute trash

As if two 18 Yr old virgins would love getting ass fucked.

The writing was terrible.

Bill moaned and sobbed as he lied on the floor. Who was he lying to and what was he lying about. He laid on the floor.

1 ☆ total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Non sense at all!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is what happens when an obvious incel tries to write porn. Zero clue as to how these victims would react, to a single aspect of this ridiculous joke of a so-called plot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To bad Chris didn't make the daughter's suck off and ride their dad's cock

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

They’ve never had sex or seen porn but they talk like pornstars? I can tell a man wrote this…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous