All Comments on 'The Helen Chronicles Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
it get dumber by the minute

if you're so mad have the kids tested and stop paying the bitch.they aren't your kids and i can see her point,you're one dumb fuck.she had fucked everybody in town and you new nothing.give us a break.

Landrious1Landrious1over 17 years ago
TO the previous caller...

thirty years ago DNA wasn't reliable and as the father may have been his cousin it could have provided a possible match. Being his cousin was a possibility they may have matched blood types anyway. Thirty years ago 60% was enough for them to hang him with the cost anyway. Beside there is far more to being a father than being the 'Sperm Donor". Those children did not deserve to lose their dad just because their mother was a lying cheating slutbag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I

agree with JPB completely.A few years ago the wife of someone I knew was divorced by her husband because she wouldn't keep her legs together.He had to close his small business to pay her out.And they calthis justice!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Another She done me wrong...

This story may seem rediculous but only because it's such a common problem. Cousin Herb deserves to be strung up by his little gonads. Ah, well...at least this is just fantasy. Well Written!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a cheating wife

Its a load of crap he should have stuck dynamite in the house but get the kids out then blow up the house with helen and herb in the house with c4 explosives on the house the stand back and use a remote detonator then blow up the house while you and the kids are 5 blocks away.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
a cheating wife

Its a load of crap he should have stuck dynamite in the house but get the kids out then blow up the house with helen and herb in the house with c4 explosives on the house the stand back and use a remote detonator then blow up the house while you and the kids are 5 blocks away.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 11 years ago
I know the feeling.

I had been married 28 years when I found out about my wife. I have three kids (mine??) and been divorced for 12 years and remarried for 10. If I could go back in time, I would push the bitch down the basement steps and then break her neck. I hope to outlive the cunt so I can piss on her headstone and shit on her grave. I hate her with as much passion as I loved her.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Talk To Her?

No fucking way!

In fact, I would tell the girls it was me or Helen, that if she had Helen at the holidays they wouldn't have me.

I might even say if they even had a relationship with Helen they wouldn't have one with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
And that my dear dumbass KAren is why you are alone and a sad

asshole

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
JPB wrote "I might have been a loving and trusting husband up to that point, but I wasn't a stupid one "

No JPB ... thats the problem..

you ARE stupid.

you have always been stupid and the thing is ...all of the women have fucked .

have always known that you were stupid

and when these women fucked you over it makes the rest of us feel warm and good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Court always thinks it is best to have the Mother raise the kids . He was Stupid not to have a DNA test done . That would have proven who the Dad was . Plus he could have sued for money spent raising someone else kids . How about alienation of affection in court .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9067 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES