The Grave Justice of Roger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hand of one of the men was gentle but slipping down over her belly. The sensation was making her body rise involuntarily to feel more of the erotic pleasure. The hand found her clit and was tormenting rubbing and she could feel pre cum slipping down to the lower part of her buttocks.

Vanessa was responding to the ministrations of the two boys and knew she could not help the push her libido was giving her. Sex with Bob was never like this or as good, and she let her body relax as she soaked up the erotic sensations shooting through the nerve highway pushed by the adrenalin bursts. Vanessa was in ecstasy with her mind in the clouds rather than on a gynecologists table being sexually stimulated.

"The inevitable happened as she reached an explosive climax forcing a scream from deep within her chest. The sound was muted by the mouth of the boy that was open mouth kissing her. The two boys stepped back and for the first time in a while Vanessa relaxed and momentarily closed her eyes.

When the manager returned into her view Vanessa said "Now release me you old pervert."

I can't do that Vanessa you have only earned four-hundred pounds sterling today so far."

"Well how am I supposed to earn money lying here with my legs open?"

The manager smiled and said, "You see that red light just to the left of the bright white one? Well keep looking into it and smiling, someone on the Internet might like you. At the moment there are four million viewers on live youtube that watched your orgasm and with the split screen could see your facial expressions. Look on the bright side the advertisements on the recordings are helping to pay your debt."

Vanessa opened her mouth in shock and she tried to wriggle free from her captivity but she was held tight. The manager saw her and smiled before he said, "I know what you are thinking? But if no one phones in the next hour I will come and put a sex toy inside you that might help."

"Each one of those four-million viewers has a kink that they would like to see played out and will pay a small amount of money into the trust fund to see it happen. I will not be allowing pain freaks or sadists mess with you, but with four-million viewers I will be picking out the best."

"I will be bringing you a hot meal soon as I want you to stay fit. Now I must go and listen to the phone and check the emails.

Vanessa shouted as he closed the door but he knew that the room was sound proofed, as was his own office.

12