The Grave Justice of Roger Ch. 01

Story Info
The Bank Manager outlines the Deal.
4.3k words
4.28
6.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger was rich in fact some people would say he was filthy rich, but the money was no good to him because he was dying of a little known form of cancer and had but a few days left to live. He had inherited his money from his father that had been a merchant banker was only 26 and by rights should have been looking ahead to at least another fifty years of life.

His wife Vanessa was a beautiful slim blond of only twenty-two with an hour glass figure. Roger's respiratory system would soon collapse and that will be the end, and life support would only be able to keep him alive a few more days. Even then it would mean he would be in great pain. So that he could pass over silently and at peace with the world has signed a declaration declining the offer, on the grounds he may not be able to speak.

It was ten-thirty in the evening and Vanessa his wife was out partying as she did every night. In his weak state Roger was alone at home with tears in his eyes with knowledge that Vanessa was seeing a man. Vanessa knew that Roger was at home alone and dying but her uncaring heart showed him no signs of pity. Her lack of feeling never cared or crossed her mind that Roger was afraid, and never wanted to be alone when the moment came. He had spoken to her on many occasions but it had fallen on deaf ears. Roger's solicitor was coming around to see him in the morning and then he would hand him the last of the papers.

All the arrangements had been made and everyone knew what they had to do. He had given his solicitors all the letters that had to be posted, and his bank that he banked with had been informed. Vanessa worked in the bank as an online manager. The money Roger had was in a trust fund and he could only withdraw a small amount each week. If he died the money would be transferred to his benefactor.

Roger also knew that during her time working in the bank Vanessa had been siphoning the interest off the trust fund into her own account. She could not do it alone and that was where her man friend came into the equation. Bob Tomlinson also worked in the bank and was in charge of the Trust Fund Accounts. At 25 he was as deep into the fraud as Vanessa was and he had his fingers in Vanessa's pie. Roger died and as he had feared it was alone in bed. Vanessa found him at 6am when she arrived home from the all night club. The ambulance was called and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

As soon as the body was taken away she phoned Bob and told him the news but there was no sadness in her voice. She knew that it would be a pointless waste of time checking the will as there was a clause preventing any money being withdrawn for eight months after his death. Then and only then would the will be read. It was eight weeks later that Bob married Vanessa and he moved into the big house with her.

****

Six months had passed by since the death of Roger. It was late afternoon and the bank was getting ready to close when Vanessa was called into the manager's office. He was near to forty years old and a stickler for discipline and the law. "Vanessa, sit down please. I have had to call you into my office over a serious matter of discipline. As you know your late husband had a trust fund here and there has been anomalies found. It is a fact I am afraid that someone has been creaming the interest off of the top. This is a very serious crime and if the chief inspector of police I was speaking to last night is correct then the thief should serve at the minimum twelve years in prison. I cannot for the life of me understand why you had to do it?"

Vanessa was shell shocked to say the least and her mind was racing to think of an answer, but there were none to be found. Instead she went on the offensive, "That is ridicules what makes you think it's me and why would I do such a thing?"

"I have a letter here from your late husband with bank statements from your other bank. The letter was post dated for the receiver and the date was yesterday. I also have another letter here for you dated the same and I do know what is written. Roger sent a copy with mine with instructions what to do next."

Vanessa read the letter and could not understand why she had to do the things he was asking. But if she signed the banker's paper and did as was asked she could avoid prosecution and collect what is coming to her in three months.

"It is almost five Vanessa go home and think about your options, I don't want you to rush your decision."

Vanessa reluctantly rose out of her chair and with a mind full of anxiety left the manager's office. As the door close the bank manager smiled as he picked up the letter and read it once more

Once Vanessa had returned home she read the letter once more.

"Dear Vanessa,"

"You left me to die all by my self with no one to comfort me in my time of need. You were out with your lover once again and probably to the early hours clubbing. In your selfish uncaring way you pass through life pushing others aside as if they were irrelevant. You use the money belonging to others without thought of right or wrong in your pursuit of self gratification I have known what you were doing for the past year when creaming the interest off of my money. I have sat at home this past year so lonely at times I have cried myself to sleep. Since we were married we have had sex very few times, because you always had a headache. In truth you had probably already had sex or you were holding back for your lover."

"You have no idea of the hurt that your unfaithfulness and neglect has given me. Your selfish disregard for me so that you can please your lover was stuck in my heart by you like a knife and twisted. You are probably reading this letter with no more feeling for me now than you did while I was alive."

"You will now do as I say in my death if you wish to get your hands on my money, the bank manager is my advocate. You will now toe my line and you will do as the bank manager says without question. If you refuse the bank manager has been given instructions from me to forward all evidence to the police so they can file a conviction."

"For you to refuse is not an option and will also mean that you will not have a share of my last will and testimony. During your visit to the bank manager tomorrow you will wear all that sexy lingerie that you always wore for only your man friend to see. I am in no doubt that before I was buried you had most probably wed."

"Now it is time to pay back the money you have stolen. Believe me when I say you will have to work very hard to pay it back because your account has been stopped and you only have your wage to live on. You can only pay it back by working for the people that the manager finds. By the way did you know the manager is my cousin, but now I recall you were so drunk on our wedding day that I doubt whether you would remember?"

"I hope you have as much fun paying it back as you did spending it, I think in all it was about ten-thousand GBP."

"Your deceased husband, Roger"

Vanessa threw the letter down and poured herself a drink, then sat down on the couch burning with rage. She was sitting there for a long time waiting for Bob to return home and as usual he was late. When he eventually walked through the door she shouted "Read this lover,"

Picking up the letter he fast read it and then read it a second time. Then faced her and said, "I have that in the bank and I can get it out tomorrow and that will be over and done with. But just to humor the manager dress as it says in the letter, come on we will have a drink and then an early night. Tomorrow we will see the bank manager together."

The following morning Bob and Vanessa went to see the manager and he told them to sit down. "I hope you have come to the correct decision, Vanessa, as twelve years is a long time to be spending in prison."

Vanessa replied, "I just have to pay you back the ten-thousand pounds and it will be all over, am I correct?"

"That is correct."

"Then it will be OK if I pay you the sum outstanding? I have it in my bank account." Bob stated and smiled.

"I am afraid that is not possible Bob as a participant in the crime your bank account has been frozen also. The terms of the letter state quite clearly that Vanessa will repay the money by working in the jobs that I send her to. One other thing Bob there is also a letter for you," and the manager handed him an envelope.

"Dear Bob,"

"Now there is a surprise I know your name too you bastard. You are the wall slime that stole my wife in the last months of my life. Then again you were friendly with her at my wedding, was that when your affair started? You with your meddling in my married life also gave me pain like a leech or parasite sucking the goodness out of my marriage. While you were carrying out your illicit affair I was sleeping on my own every night thinking about what you and Vanessa were getting up to."

"Was sex good with her? I never really had the chance to find out. Room 39 the Riva Hotel, I'll bet there are some stories to be told about that room. I had a taxi take me to that hotel one morning and under great duress I visited that same room, and I could still smell the perfume that Vanessa wears. You even lost a cuff link on the floor that the maid must have missed. It was a shield engraved with your initials but you had no idea that I would find it."

"The manager has some instructions for you and you had better do as he says, or would you like lengthy jail sentence. It is a major crime defrauding a bank, and carries I believe a minimum sentence of twelve years."

"Yours sincerely, Roger, the poor sod you screwed by screwing what was his."

Bob handed the letter to Vanessa and she read it. The bank manager looked over the desk and smiled and said, "Well you two really are in a mess aren't you? I have letters for you both to sign and after that I will be in command of your life. You Bob are being sent to a correction unit for a couple months, it is secured but what is a couple of months against twelve years. Now sign the papers and let's get this over with."

The two of them looked at each other and Vanessa said, "We have to do as he says or we will both be sent to prison." Both of them leaned forward and signed the paper.

The manager then said "You will do everything I ask without question or you know what happens with the evidence. Here is your destination Bob and you must be there before three or the papers will be on their way."

He handed him a piece of paper and said, "The people know you are coming and know the reason why."

"You are expecting me to travel there by myself?"

"Surely you don't want someone to hold your hand."

Bob kissed Vanessa and turned to leave the office.

"Wait Bob I want you to do something for me."

"What's that?"

"Take Vanessa's clothes off."

"The hell I will." The manager waved the forms in front of him.

"Just do it Bob," Vanessa was speaking harshly.

"Damn you" he said to the manager, "I'll get you for this you perverted bastard." Then walked behind Vanessa and unzipped her dress and lowered it to the floor and she stepped out. Looking at the bank manager with contempt Bob bent down and undid the buckles on her shoes and so that Vanessa could step out of them. Then he undid the suspenders and rolled the stockings down one after the other.

He undid the suspender belt and stood up said, "There are you satisfied now?"

"Dear me no, Bob." the manager answered. You are not very good at this because you have left two items on."

"Now just a minute you are going too far you voyeur," Bob said, and once more the manager waved the papers.

Bob undid the clip on Vanessa's bra and pulled it down her arms, then he pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. "Now stand back against the door, Bob." The manager said. After Bob had carried out the order the manager said, "Turn around and face him Vanessa." She did and the manager commanded before the manager added "Take your last look at her body for two months," a few seconds went by and the manager said with a voice of authority now get the hell to your destination. Before you go pick all of her clothes up and put them in the bag on the chair."

Once Bob he done as the manager instructed. "Now take the bag with you to the correction facility we will talk again in a few months."

Bob walked out the door and slamming it as he went.

"Now he has gone we can get on with our work, Vanessa."

"Surely you don't expect me to go out there with no clothes on?"

"Of course not, but it is an idea that I might expand on. Would you like to expose your beautiful body to the public gaze? Have all the men entering the bank ogling your beautiful assets. Letting them caress your body with their eyes. That is enough of those wicked thoughts and back to the here and now. I expect you to stay here in my office and keep me company while I do business. I am waiting some phone calls, as I have a man coming here soon to give you a shave between your legs."

"I will kick him in the balls if he tries to touch me."

"Then you will go to prison on your first day too."

"Why don't you let me go to a boutique and have it done?"

"Call me old-fashioned but as it would be me that would be paying, but we or rather you are trying to pay off your debt not add to it. You are correct in saying I could send you to his shop but all those people looking at your naked body during the journey, you need to remember that your husband good old reliable Bob has just taken your clothes to another part of the country. Do you still want to travel to a boutique? It can be arranged. No Vanessa; that would never do, because those luxuries have to be paid for."

"You are not old fashioned I would call you an old pervert, but I will wait for the man."

"Now stand still and part your legs I wish to inspect the merchandise, and I do mean don't move while I carry it out." As he was speaking he walked around the desk to where she was standing to stop in front of her. He put his hand out towards her breasts and she stepped back putting her hands up at the same time.

"Now that was not a very good start was it? I told you to stand very still or would you like me to tie you spread out across the desk?" He put his hand out once more and she stood still as he took her left breast in his hand and gently fondled it tweaking the nipple and getting it aroused. He smiled at her compliance and submissiveness as his other hand manipulated and teased the nipple on her right breast. Talking crude to her he said, "That's a lovely pair of tits you have and you should see the length of those nipples, are you getting aroused?"

It was true she always did get aroused when her breasts and nipples were being touched. He then walked behind her and she could feel that he was up close, as his breath was warm on her shoulder. She then felt his fat little hands on her waist and then the one on her right side started to travel down towards her groin. It moved over her pubic area and stopped just short of her pussy entrance and she could feel the manager breathing fast by his breath on her shoulder. The hand slipped further and a finger invaded her body for only a short moment.

The manager then pulled the hand away fast as if he had received an electric shock. He whispered in her ear, "I must not be greedy with the merchandise." He stepped back before returning to her front and told her to go and sit at the other desk in the office.

The manager smiled and sat down at his own desk then carried on with his work.

It was an hour later that the phone rang and the manager said; 'ask him to wait while I get things prepared. He put the phone down and looked at Vanessa follow me into the small anteroom and I will prepare you for the hairdresser. She stood up and followed him through to the other room that she believed was only supposed to hold stores but she was wrong.

There was a table in the middle of the room the type used by pediatricians with two arms at the end. "Get on that table, Vanessa," the manager said, and added "I don't want him to mess up."

Vanessa did what was asked of her because she was only thinking of the trust money. Once there she put her feet and legs in the stirrups, the manager strapped her legs to them and then splayed them wide open. He then came behind her and lifted the back so that she was half sat up. Taking her hands he pulled them down and put them in the cuffs that she had not seen.

"What the hell is the point of that?" she asked.

"I don't want you striking out at the hairdresser. Put this down as work because this hairdresser is paying two-hundred pounds sterling to shave your pussy. You never know he may want to spend more?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You must realize by now that you are my cash cow repaying the cream in interest you stole from the trust fund. You only have to think about the part of your anatomy the hairdresser is working on and understand the male sex hormones work much faster and different than a woman's. You just cannot tell how excited these young hairdressers are going to get?"

The manager was still standing behind her when he stretched his hands forward and clasped hold of a breast in each hand, and once again he said; "What a lovely pair of soft tits you have Vanessa? This is a freebee by the way for looking after you but I may have time to play more at a more convenient time," before he gave her nipples a little tweak and walked out of the room.

A few minutes later the manager returned with a three young men of the ages of no more than about twenty-five. To the hairdresser the manager said, "Get rid of that little blonde patch between her legs, it covers far too much." The man walked across and opened his bag and removed a pair of scissors and placed them to one side.

The bank manager stepped to her side and said you are lucky, Vanessa. The two young men with the hairdresser have paid another four hundred GBP to keep you company while the hairdresser does the business shaving your pussy. Then they are going to oil you among other things to keep your body smooth and silky."

The hairdresser pulled up a chair and sat down between Vanessa's legs. His head was the same height as her dark patch of hair, and picking up the scissors started to clip the curls off being careful to collect every last hair in his hand. He turned and put the hairs in a small plastic bag, then once again cut the remainder off collecting those hairs in the same way.

The hairdresser removed a cutthroat razor from the bag and sharpened it on the leather he had attached to the table. and sprayed the remainder of her bush with water. Then invading her sex with his finger he started to shave away the remaining fluff. He was taking much time when removing the tiny hairs near the lips of the virginal area. Ten minutes later Vanessa was void of all hair and the hairdresser removed some lubricating gel and rubbed it into her groin area. "That's it my job is done," and stood up. As he was standing his hand went to his own groin area and adjusted him self.

"Do you want to spend any more money?" The manager asked.

"Thanks all the same for the offer, but I had better not. The woman does have a lovely pair of tits."

"That is a coincidence because I said the very same thing not twenty minutes ago, strange how we both like the same parts of her anatomy."

The hairdresser followed the bank manager to the door and they both shook hands before he left. During the time the hairdresser had been doing his work the two younger boys had been fondling her breasts and kissing her on the mouth, and the strangest thing of all was Vanessa was finding it an erotic experience. The two young boys that were fondling Vanessa's breasts were not just arousing her sensitive areola but sending her libido to another height.

12