All Comments on 'The Gladiatrix'

by Midnight_Flux

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Powerful

Give us more

Fr3akiCh1ckFr3akiCh1ckover 13 years ago
Amazing

I love this so far!

I'm really impressed at how you incorporated kind of a historical feel to it and it makes it so much fun to read.

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

Loved the story, and especially the happy ending. I wish he could find a way to preserve her innocence with him and be with her happily ever after!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh so dull!!

Didn't find his erotic. Great story, yes, but didn't get the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not dull at all

Unfortunately, I lost a lot of interest when I could no longer identify with Gerulf. That's just me, though. I recognize the talent it took to write this story. Some better editing needed, but I'm still impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing! Excellent Storyline!

Very good story. Hope there is more, that Meda and Gerulf have something of a relationship...oh and that she get back in some way at that so called brother of hers.

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
To much TELLING - dont need all this background to enjoy

Kept me from getting to the juicy parts.

Stick to SHOWING - you're doing a decent job there.

Kept me from getting to the juicy parts.

Stick to SHOWING - you're doing a decent job there.

Use of long over complex sentences is really annoying

Her twin brother had already failed to tame a leopard of his own, and thus had proven himself unworthy of the title of leader of their rapidly growing clan, that at the count of the last full moon, were two hundred heads thereof, half of them males the other half females who used to wear long dresses dyed in red that was extracted from the Kilimanjaro mines deep bowels that went all the way to China which has a huge population of Chinese which mostly inhabit the great cities that were built in the dynasty of Mao the conquer who was a warlord and a strategic genius with ten thousand concubines who were mostly contend with the sex, despite the fact that Mao had a tiny dick because as a concubine you could get free coupons to your local sex Shop and buy yourself a vibrator colored red white and blue.

Where was I?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hope u continue

i like the story it actually had substace would like to see u continue it make it a series and get more sexual with it maybe some anal or some kinky as u move forward but great start

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a great story! I love the time setting and the erotic couple. Keep going!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
wonderful!*****

hope to see more soon! Your stories are so nice!

mochagalmochagalover 13 years ago

great beginning! can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great!

Loving it so far. Love the historical romance, with a bit of kink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

It's 2.30am in the morning. I need to sleep for work tomorrow but that is all just background to say your story is so good it kept me uplate. Please do continue on the plot. I do not usually leave feedback, this is encouraging you to continue. Regds

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please continue

I couldn't stop reading for a second. This is a really good story. There has to be a part 2. :-)

BelladonnaBlackBelladonnaBlackabout 13 years ago
I'm loving this storyline

Your stories are some of the best that i have come across on this site thus far. Pleas continue this story it is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stop playing with my emotioins!!!

Please my dear, if you would so kindly put me out of my misery, and get that second chapter out- would be great!!! Meda and Gerulf are something so special. This is something I would day dream about; Daily!

Stop playing with my emotions and put it out. Thank you!!!

Tierra22Tierra22almost 13 years ago
please continue

I really have enjoyed the storyline so far i hope u will continue.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Sweet

and sad simultaneously that her brothers' hatred would lead him to help in her kidnapping, then to be bought to become a prostitute of all things!!!

I look forward to her reuniting with her leopard Cuthot? and going back home to dethrone her lying, deceiving, manipulating brother.

Do continue and have them to fall in love and get married, while his cousin meets a very nasty ending...

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Very interesting..........and sexy!!

First, love the description of Meda as a warrior woman and her physicality. She sounds strong and in charge. Since my hair is in long twists; I was truly feeling the whole look. Her hair was described so voluptuously. She is Mother and walks in beauty like the night.

Her brother is a misogynistic power hungry bastard. Who would do what he did to his sister? I hope you develop the love thing between Meda and Gerulf. They have a powerful alchemy. Please work the divine justice thing on her brother......hard!!!

MsShyVixenMsShyVixenabout 12 years ago
I LOVED IT!! MORE!! MORE!!

I enjoyed how you developed this story. I loved the fact that Meda was not harmed...yet. Please take your time (not too much time...lol) and bring us more to feast our imaginations on. Your descriptions are so vivid and lifelike..How will she feel as she learns she'll be put in the arena...for sport? Will her trust in Gerulf faulter as a result? Will she see her brother again - and if so, on what terms? Will he be a slave too? Will Manius get jealous of how Meda responds to Gerulf? There are soo many possibilities for this to go in....I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!!!

storylover21storylover21about 12 years ago
*_*

You are one of the best writers on this site and hopefully you will finish the other two master pieces you have started.

NeverEndMeNeverEndMealmost 12 years ago
Moooore!

I loved this! The story line is amazing and i'm already developing feelings for the characters. The fact that they cannot understand one another is a great twist. Communication through body language is sexy <3

PRIMAL_ACID_GODSPRIMAL_ACID_GODSalmost 12 years ago
please more

have always loved this story ...

study_break_mestudy_break_meabout 11 years ago
Where's part 2???

Great story, interesting characters, and intriguing plot!!! I've been checking for part 2 since I finished reading this one, please finish it!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Seriously please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue!!

I really like this story...it's been a few years but please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Any plans to continue?? Really great set-up so far; I'd love to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So many years

Hope you continue. Beautiful start

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 6 years ago
Great start

Intriguing story. Hope there are more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous