The Gig Goer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising to his knees Greg slowly acclimatized himself to his situation, his eyes darting around the small room. The two muscular women who'd assaulted him stood guard over the only exit and before him, a butch dyke cracked her knuckles whilst smirking at him.

"Do you know why you're here?" Shannon broke the uncomfortable silence. The burly figure of the head bouncer stood before him, her muscles skin tight in the black t-shirt. She glowered at him with quiet contempt, underneath a sign which jokingly read 'Not safe for men.'

"No, all I know is there must be some kind of mistake." Greg drew on all his bravado as he lied. "I should make a complaint about my treatment tonight."

All three women chuckled in unison at his words, "oh really, so this isn't you assaulting a girl." Shannon pointed to the monitor by her side showing CCTV footage of the stage and tapped the screen as they watched Greg grope the blonde in the silver dress.

"I know her, it was a friendly joke." Greg lied as if his life depended on it. "Truthfully nothing illegal about it." Small beads of sweat appeared on his forehead and dripped cold on his shivering skin.

"Then why did she and two others complain about your inappropriate behavior?" Shannon's smile dropped as she leaned forward to stare deep into his face.

"I don't know," Greg's voice trembled as his confidence slipped away. His skin had turned a pale shade of death.

Shannon rose to her feet and loomed down on the perpetrator knelt before her, "as you may well know this club is under new management." She pressed her heavy boots forcefully against his knees, "female ownership and a female friend environment."

"Meaning, safe for any girl to come and not be harassed or manhandled by some little dickhead like you." Faith bellowed deep into his ear and enjoyed seeing him jump in response.

Shannon slapped his head for his attention, "our policy for dealing with men like you is slightly different from other venues." "There are two ways we can proceed, firstly we can call the police and hand you over to them as the sex offender you are."

The last of the color drained from Greg's face, "please don't." A sharp slap on the back of his head silenced him further.

"Or you agree to forfeit some dignity in lieu of your arrest," Shannon's smirk had ominously reappeared. "The choice is yours."

Greg shook in a mix of cold and fear, the answer was obvious and inevitable. "Please no police."

The two women guarding behind him clapped in delight and Shannon's grin grew, "good boy." "I knew you'd choose wisely, just like your friend."

His eyes popped wide when he heard her, he had completely forgotten about Tony. Greg followed her eyes as she motioned to the corner behind him and for the first time noticed the shaking tied-up figure.

Tony knelt, his face pressed hard against the concrete wall, his hands aching from the plastic cable ties. Keeping as quiet as a mouse he hoped his friend would never notice him. At the growing silence, he knew that all eyes were upon him and he cowered in shame.

"Now Tony was very obliging, I do hope you will be just as willing." Shannon slapped his face hard to regain his attention and started to unbuckle her belt.

Greg stared unblinking as she slowly unbuttoned her black trousers and readied himself for his penance. She certainly wasn't his type but he could eat any girl out to escape prison.

As she peeled the pants down her thick muscled thighs Greg got the shock of his life, as she straightened up a large rubber cock bounced between her legs. It swayed inches from his face, realistic with veins etched along the shaft.

"Let's see if you can suck cock as well as your friend," she slapped the heavy dong hard against his cheeks. "Let's have that mouth open for my cock." Shannon teased the cock head against his quivering lips.

Tears grew in his eyes," I don't think I can do this." Greg tried to turn his head away and was thwarted by the guards behind him gripping him in place.

"Don't be a chicken, Gregory." She tapped the cock on the edge of his chin, "just lick the head."

With his head held in a vice-like grip, he tentatively flicked out his tongue on the nasty-tasting mushroom head. Greg kept his eyes locked on the monstrosity before him rather than the owner of the mocking voice above him.

"Oh yes, good boy." One of the women behind teased into his ear, "now lick all over the shaft." Both now giggled as he stretched to run his tongue all over the fat cock.

As he returned to lick the head Shannon forced the cock past his teeth and forced him to look her in the eye, "Natural cocksucker." With each movement she pushed further and deeper, his eyes watering as she pressed.

At the first sign of a gag, she slipped it back out and then teased it back in deep, waiting for the tell-tale sign. "You've already taken it further than Tony, he was eager but not talented."

At the next convulsion, Shannon did not release the cock, she ran her fingers through his hair and gripped him in place. She held him deep on her cock, and the unbearable need to retch from the rubber filled his senses. "Gag on it bitch but if you vomit you'll lick it up."

Desperately he held that cock deep in his throat, forcing his will not to throw up. The butch bouncer released the cock to slap the spit-soaked toy hard across his face.

Her grin beamed down at him as she slipped it back into his drooling open mouth, "you'll be the best cocksucker in town when we finish with you."

His respite was short-lived and the cock slipped back deep into his throat, all the porn he had watched had never shown him how uncomfortable it actually was. His drool dripped from his chin as she buried the rubber cock deep in his throat.

All three of the women squealed in delight as he took the full length, "fucking hell, he really is a born cocksucker." Shannon gyrated her hips and teased the cock held deep in his mouth. "You are wasted straight."

With her final mockery, she released the toy from his throat and Greg gasped for every breath. The spit ran down his chin to his shirt and he couldn't wipe it dry due to their locked hold on him.

His body was turned by his muscular assailant and he spun to face an equally large black rubber cock. The black woman who had punched the breath from him now waggled her own toy before his face. "Don't make me tell you what to do."

Automatically Greg opened his spit-soaked lips and received the thick cock forcibly into his mouth. Jade paid no heed to hold him deep, she wanted to face fuck him and use him as nothing but a hole.

"Take that cock you little fucking whore," Jade gripped his ears as she slammed her cock repeatedly down his aching throat. "Still think you can do whatever you want with girls?"

Tears slipped down his face as she pounded away at him, the pain ebbed through his jaw, and a growing soreness in his throat with each thrust. Greg hadn't even realized the hold keeping him in place had been released, the sheer domination of the black girl held him on the cock.

After an eternity she let her cock out and Greg slumped to the spit-strewn floor, only to be kicked by another heavy boot. "You're not finished yet bitch," Faith kicked him heavily again.

Begrudgingly he looked up and his heart sank at the sight of the thickest cock yet, the guard who dragged him out like a child now stood above him.

"Lick all over my cock, make it shine." Faith grinned down as the broken lad obeyed without a modicum of a fight, "now beg to suck my cock."

"Please can I suck your cock," Greg asked in a quivering whisper.

"What the fuck was that," Faith slapped the cock hard against his cheek. "Say please Faith can I suck your gorgeous cock loudly."

Wiping the spit from his chin Greg raised his voice as clearly as he could, "please Faith can I suck your gorgeous cock."

"Much better, slut." She immediately popped the thick round head into his mouth, forcing him to open wide to accommodate the girth. The veins rapped his teeth as they slid deeper and impaled him helplessly at her control.

This time he failed miserably to manage the enormous cock and vomited violently as it buried in his throat and he gagged helplessly. As she released the cock he emptied the contents of his stomach into a large puddle under him.

"Oh you dirty boy, you were doing so well." Faith wiped her cock with a cloth as Greg retched and waited for him to finish.

The night's booze now ran beneath him and as he regained his breath he peered up fearfully at the waggling penis above him.

"Did I say you were finished?" Faith slapped the cock against his face, "get that mouth back on my cock."

Dejectedly Greg wiped the vomit from his lips and slipped the huge rubber cock back into his mouth as her hand gripped his head and slid it deep into his throat. As he gagged immediately, the tears dropped from his eyes and she held him contemptibly in place.

"That's better, talented little cocksucker." As Faith released her huge cock from his mouth he took an enormous gas of air. His respite was brought to an end as Shannon and Jade joined Faith to use his mouth in rotation.

His mouth was filled and used harshly until abruptly being passed to the next, the host of the cock he only knew by the size or color of the rubber dildo forced in. After years of watching porn gang bangs, Greg realized being the center of attention wasn't the best position.

After an eternity of abuse, the three women finally stepped away and as they drew up their trousers Greg collapsed back to the floor. As they buckled their belts he wiped the spit and vomit from his face and prayed for his release.

Faith stepped to the shivering figure of Tony and with a swift movement of her knife sliced through the plastic cable holding his hands. "Up, go join your boyfriend."

Sheepishly Tony sidled alongside his friend Greg, rubbing his sore wrists as they ached. Neither man made eye contact with the other as they shrank softly sobbing before the women.

"You have one more little task to perform before you're free to go," Shannon took center stage once more. "This was purely for our entertainment, you now have to pay penance to the ladies you objectified."

For the first time, the two men exchanged a glance, and fear was written large on both of them. "What do we have to do?" Greg's voice quivered.

"Have you heard of go-go dancers?" The three guards grinned as the mouths of their victims dropped. "We've asked everybody to stay for a little lock-in, where you will accompany the band." Before the boys could respond Shannon snarled an order, "Strip."

Greg froze for a second but Tony obeyed unblinkingly, his clothes dropped automatically. Faith clicked her fingers towards Greg to activate him and reluctantly he slowly undressed.

The two men shivered naked before the smirking women, their hands clasping their shriveled embarrassment. Again Greg spoke up nervously, "do we really have to be naked?"

"Of course not, this is your outfit," Shannon tossed two luminous pink thongs at the men. "Now get a move on, you're keeping the ladies waiting."

The thongs barely contained their packages and the string slipped uncomfortably into their cracks. The new costumes brought more mirth to the guards who circled the men for a full view.

"Well time to show how sexy you boys are, let's get going." Faith open the door and led the way as Jade and Shannon shadowed the petrified-looking men.

As they shuffled down the side to the stage Greg noticed the crowd and his stomach churned, no one had left, and the venue was still packed to the rafters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally leaned against the doorway watching the debauchery until she caught Bella's eye and beckoned her over. "Congratulations, you were wonderful." She exchanged a damp hug with the singer, "I just wondered if I could beg a favor."

Humming with adrenaline Bella beamed back, "of course name it."

"Could you just play one more song?" Sally's blue eyes twinkled in mischief. "We've asked the crowd to stay back for a very special performance."

"Sure, I don't think we're too drunk yet." Her smile dropped slightly in puzzlement, "but what's the special part?"

It was Sally's turn to break into a beaming smile, "oh you'll see." Sensing some unease in Bella, "don't worry, it's just a sign of intent for any men who enter here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Coffy grabbed their instruments and readied themselves they finally saw their co-stars. The two scantily clad men were forcibly pushed onto the stage and Faith barged Tony onto the opposite side. The band exchanged glances and burst out into helpless laughter. With a thumb up to Sally from Bella, the curtains slowly unveiled the stage.

There was an audible gasp as the boys finally came into view, quickly followed by a rapturous round of applause. Bella attempted to quieten the crowd, "Ladies may I introduce our backing dancers for tonight." "On my right, we have the gorgeous Greg," a cascade of wolf whistles followed his introduction. "And on my left the sexy Tony."

Both men shrank before the thronged mass of gawping women who openly mocked them. Greg's eyes darted for an escape route but the sides were blocked by the vicious guards and before him was the mosh pit of pure hatred that would tear him apart.

"Now, are there any men in the audience?" A few isolated hands reached nervously up, "a few then." Bella smirked at the mass of ladies, "this is what happens to any man who comes to this club and thinks women are sex objects for their entertainment."

An uproarious cheer went up, echoing around the packed room. "So boys you better warn your friends. This club is female as is the future." Bella pogoed on the spot, "1,2,3,4." The band sprang into life and straight into a cover of 'Rebel Girl' to an ecstatic response from the moshing bodies.

Both men stood frozen in fear, wincing from the furious noise around them. With a kick, Tony started to move, stiffly at first but with angry encouragement, he started to shake his booty. Much to the amazement of Greg who still wanted a hole to open up and swallow him.

"Fucking dance," Shannon glared her order at Greg. "Show them what a sexy boy you are."

Reluctantly Greg started to gyrate, his pale plump body shaking to the pounding relentless beat. His tightly packed bulge bounced obscenely in the tiny pink thong as he got some motion in his movement.

Bella brought down the music, leaving just the drummer keeping beat. "I think the boys should turn around and wiggle those sexy bums for us girls. Don't You?"

An ear-popping cheer went up from the horde and both men were forced to turn and present their backsides for appreciation. With a nod from Bella, the band flew back into action and the boys started to twerk. A sea of twinkling lights shone through the crowd as phones recorded their humiliation.

As bad as the boys thought it was it was not as bad as the view the audience saw. Flabby buttocks flapping side to side as a pink bulging thong flapped about below was not exactly the Chippendales. But for pure comedy value, this had been the best show in town.

On the final note, the venue erupted and all the bands thronged onto the stage to take a bow. Sally modestly made her way to the microphone, "thank you all for coming." She applauded the crowd along with the bands, "and thanks to all the bands who played tonight."

The cheers grew in decibels for each act, "and finally let's not forget Tony and Greg." A resounding chorus of boos and catcalls rained down on the men, "if you see either of them about, don't be shy to say hello."

The men left the stage to some harsh spanks from the over-eager band members, back into the arms of the fearsome bouncers. They were marched down a dimly lit corridor till they felt the cold harsh wind of the outdoor air.

Faith and Jade pushed both men hard against the wall and stared unsmiling into their faces. Shannon edged her way between them, "if I ever see you two again you had better be on your best behavior."

Both men nodded vigorously, desperate to end this hell.

"Cause we both know what you will get next time, a different hole to abuse." She poked each man in his naked chest, "now fuck off."

The door was flung open and both men were hurled out and slammed on the cold wet pavement. Their clothes swiftly followed, scattered all around them as the steel door slammed shut.

Some club-goers shouted abuse as they scrambled down an alley to dress and put this nightmare to an end. They clothed in silence, neither wanting to catch the other's eye. Greg attempted to speak but Tony turned and walked away, never looking back.

His friendship with Tony ended that night, and neither of them wanted to be reminded of what occurred. For months the uploaded footage of their performance followed them, any overheard feminine laugh made them think it was aimed at them.

It took a long while for Greg to venture back into the gig going and it certainly changed his behavior henceforth. Staying towards the back, keeping a distance and his hands firmly to himself. Greg has never stepped a foot back in the venue still called 'Simones' and he never will.

12