The Gig Goer

Story Info
Abusive gig groper learns about the new management.
6.5k words
3.83
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The one thing Greg missed most through lockdown was the nightlife, pubs, clubs, and bars. The smell of booze seeping from the carpets and the buzz of people in the thrall of enjoyment. Hustle, bustle, even the tinge of violence anything but the interminable dullness of homelife.

More than anything he missed going to gigs, tight sweaty grungy little places packed with like-minded people. The addition of scantily clad ladies only added to the appeal, any excuse to ogle or press against them had to be taken.

If they were daft enough to join the throng of lunatics in the melee in the mosh pit then that's their own fault. Many a fella got lucky with a quick grip of a nice tight arse as you pulled up hard against them, it's the chance those girls took.

'McLintock's' was his favorite venue, small, dark, and dingy but when it jumped it was uproarious. His heart sank when he heard it had closed down during lockdown, the owners were no longer able to keep it afloat.

Slowly he eased back into pre-covid work, getting reused to up-close proximity to real people again. The repetitive boring conversations and monotonous meetings on the company's new policies he now almost welcomed.

As he pretended to work, he scrolled surreptitiously through Twitter. When he read the tweet about his favorite venue he nearly gave out a cheer, reopening under new ownership. Greg wasn't sold on the new name 'Simones' but nothing could hinder his brightening mood. Finally, some good news and the first gigs were only weeks away.

Now, this was getting back to normality, and there would be some fresh new women. The main female clientele to gigs is almost always students and as 'Dazed and Confused' stated 'i get older and they stay the same age.' Each year brought a fresh new supply of eager young innocents for him and his friends to work their way through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sally Jones had paid her way through university by working part-time in numerous bars and clubs. After completing her Hospitality degree, she knew this was the field she wanted to continue in, irrespective of many unfriendly experiences.

With each step back, from overt abuse of position, sexual misconduct, and losing promotions solely due to the male patriarchy she vowed how she would change it for the better.

Rising slowly from bar staff to floor manager, bar manager up to booking manager she knew that in her mid-twenties now was the time to run her own club. When she received the offer from MD Promotions to manage a new venture called 'Simones' she was delighted, as she'd run several one-off events for the female-owned company and had thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The only drawback was the venue 'McLintock's'. Sally had worked there very briefly and hated every second, the place seeped in overt sexism. When she complained to the manager about some of the remarks, he laughed it off and tried to get in her pants.

It was only the influence of the promotion company that made her apply and the follow-up interview that made her crave the job. When she read the new proposal for a female-owned and run club that proposed a female-safe environment for staff and customers, Sally was in.

Sally kept her business attire as severe as possible to counteract her youthful appearance. For the interview, she wore her favorite slim-cut navy suit, slim trousers, and a white buttoned blouse. She chose her harshest-looking black-rimmed glasses and pulled her long blonde hair back tightly into a ponytail.

Her interviewer Jasmine was sold on Sally from her CV, very experienced for her age and proven in some hostile and tough environments, but her pleasant and confident personality sealed the deal. When they shook hands both knew the job was hers and the real work would start soon.

The hard work started straight away and Sally was blown away by the commitment to the ideals of her employers. The work from construction, electricians, and plumbers to decorators was all female and a breath of fresh air. Immediately Sally started to interview staff, using her acquired knowledge to tap up former colleagues who she knew were more than competent.

MD Promotions were happy to let Sally populate her staff trusting in her ability but the security for the venue they would appoint themselves. This is how a branch of MD Security came to be associated with 'Simones' and in the very capable hands of Shannon Marshall.

At the first meeting, Sally was slightly awed by the three tall and burly women who nearly broke her tiny hand as they shook. MD Promotions had given her a resume of their previous jobs and a vast array of satisfied customers to allay any fears for a female-only security crew.

Shannon introduced herself as the head of security and Sally's point of contact, any problems on the night or ongoing would go through her. After going through the order of business Sally returned to her office and was happy to not be on the wrong side of that team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shannon's number two on the team was Faith Lyons, a 5'9 blonde goddess. The night work suited her perfectly allowing her to continue her gym work and martial arts training during the day.

Her training started at 8 years old in TaeKwondo gaining a black belt in her teens, and graduating into MMA as she was older and stronger. Her gym work contained most of her strength conditioning, lifting, and benching better than most of the men in her gym.

With her stunning blonde looks and luminous blue eyes, she had turned heads from day one but the lifting had given her a backside that could only be described as thick. The guy's eyes popped every time she stepped into the room and the leering looks had grown tedious to her.

When a friend invited her to try the female-only gym she was hesitant about how good it really could be. She had grown accustomed to high standards and a decent level of training and opponent.

Her worries were allayed on the first visit, the equipment was top notch and the quality of the other female fighters was at the best level she'd seen. The first few months saw her regularly beaten and for the first time even dominated. This just grew her desire to improve and soon she was beating all comers.

After tapping out yet again to the hugely strong muscled blond, Shannon knew this was the first name to be signed on for her security team. That face and that body would seduce the angriest of men and her strength would control the rest.

Once dressed in the all-black uniform, it was hard for anyone not to stare. The trousers that were comfortably loose of the other ladies were skin tight on the muscled thighs and wide round ass of Faith. The tight shirt kept her amble chest fully in the spotlight of every man in the club.

Luckily Shannon's choice of Faith had proven correct, her disarming smile and calm personality defused most situations before they could grow. The years of being the verbal and physical object of men's desires had given her all the training she needed to subdue them.

The club would be the first long-term job she'd had through Shannon, the work before had been one-offs. Mainly female-only nights run through the owner of the gym and her various other business. Faith was no prude but the activities that she had witnessed had certainly opened her eyes to a whole other world.

It certainly changed her life sexually and her confidence grew from the outcome. In these circles, women were certainly not the weaker sex, and muscular girls like herself were no longer to be looked down on as freaks. She watched awestruck as women treated the men as mere sexual objects to be used and abused, the power she witnessed engorged her libido.

When she realized that a lot of these men loved their submission to strong women her perspective on her sex life changed forever. The feeling of pure domination illuminated new desires within her and making men submit physically and emotionally became her life goal.

So when the opportunity to work full time for Shannon was presented she grabbed it with both hands, eager for the work and hoping for some extracurricular activities.

The front-of-house position was given to Jade who had progressed from a constant troublemaker to a reliable member of the team in a matter of months. Shannon had run into her on several occasions in various venues causing problems and having to physically remove her repeatedly. The difficulty in overpowering the truculent girl drew Shannon into giving her an invitation to the gym.

When the cocky tall black girl strolled through the door Shannon knew her instincts were correct, she just needed to knock that chip off her shoulder. A few rounds with Faith would be the plan and Shannon stood back and admired the workout she gave her.

There was even a hint of remorse as Faith forced the increasingly frustrated girl to tap, locking her quickly in yet another tight hold. The growing exasperation drew on her angry face as her breathing got heavier. The bully most definitely was being taught a lesson, much to her annoyance.

Her cockiness ebbed away with each hard toss to the mat and her verbal retorts had been replaced with feeble groans. She was broken but not beaten, each time she rose and stumbled forward for more. It was this reaction, this refusal to admit she had been bettered that made Shannon sure she was right in her choice.

Over the weeks and months, her tall naturally strong physique developed into muscle and sinew. Her skills came on leaps and bounds under intense training and no one looked upon her as an easy competitor. Her attitude also improved as she felt wanted and welcomed as part of the girls, her days of drinking and fighting in clubs now happily behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coffy had formed in school when the three fifteen-year-olds brought their love of punk and riot girl together to become a band. Bella on guitar and vocals, Jessy on bass, and Rachael on drums slowly improved and took the tentative steps to play live.

The early years brought tears from the ignorant response to their youth but the constant and ever-growing sexist remarks did wear them down. Some sleazy actions from older men in the industry had brought each of the girls to the point of quitting.

What kept them together was their friendship and camaraderie, having each other back when at their lowest ebb. Over the years the fanbase grew and to their delight mostly contained girls of their own age and younger. The band improved and shone under the eyes of their female peers, dedicated to proving dreams can be reached.

The musicianship wasn't the only thing to change, the years turned them from wide-eyed innocents to tattooed suicide girls. Bella now sported long bright blue hair and black-sleeved tats, Jessy wore her real red hair long and wild and her multi-colored tats shone on her ivory white skin whilst Rachael scared the men away with her buzz-cut hair and well-worked muscles.

The offer to be the opening headliners for the new club came with mixed feelings, overjoyed to be playing in their hometown again but their previous history with the venue was not enjoyable. 'McLintock's' had been a home for sexism and misogyny and the girls had never enjoyed a second in there.

The catcalls and heckling from the mainly male crowd they had grown accustomed to but the overt sexism from the owner and staff was too much to take. Repeatedly propositioned them from the minute they arrived and denigrated them for not gratefully accepting their demeaning advances.

The girls had all agreed to never step foot into that hell hole again and it took a personal phone call from the new manager to change their opinion. Sally promised them this was a completely new venture, female-led, run, and staff, any inappropriate behavior would be dealt with harshly and swiftly. It was her enthusiasm and commitment that appeased the band and confirmed their homecoming gig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony waved him over when he saw Greg enter the pub, their regular starting point for the evening. "Few swift ones in here then off down to the gig," both men clicked their glasses together in a toast.

Their friendship had started through work when they realized their mutual love of gigging and had stagnated during the lockdown. Both of them were eager to revive their passion for nights out, mainly the drinking, music, and the ladies. With a slam of their empty glasses, they set off into the cold night air and back into the arms of 'McLintock's.'

The new neon sign flashed in the distance and 'Simones' dazzled in pink neon as they queued closer. Flashing his phone ticket to the huge black female bouncer he passed back into the dark theatre of his dreams. The poster above the entrance read 'Safe Gigs for Women' Greg raised his eyebrows and muttered 'woke' under his breath.

It was cleaner and brighter than he remembered but as he scanned the room a wide smile engulfed his face. The clientele for tonight was easily eighty-twenty women and his eyes fed on the gorgeous young ladies who filled the room.

Both men exchanged a knowing glance as their eyes drank in the vision of the room, they were surrounded by young, nubile, and gorgeous girls. Greg could accept the new name and wokeism if this was the end result. They'd missed the first band of the bill but the second got the place jumping.

It was not the first mosh Greg had been in and he competently stood his ground from the rocking bodies and took great delight in being thrust up hard against the firm warm bodies. By the end, his cock was hard from the motion of the rubbing sweating figures thrust upon him and the furtive gropes he'd managed.

As he dispersed to the bar for a well-needed bottle, he searched the room for Tony to no avail. After a brief inspection, he was left completely baffled by his disappearance, had he been ejected already. Greg had seen no commotion which usually happened when someone got booted.

The only other possibility was Tony had pulled, which with his success record was unlikely but in this hedonistic atmosphere, anything was feasible. The headliners tonight were a band called 'Coffy' who were up next much to the excitement of the girls around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From their arrival 'Coffy' could not believe their eyes, the venue was clean for a start. No more sticky floors, dirt, or graffiti on the walls, and the porno pictures in the dressing room were gone. The staff was all-female, actually helpful and polite, and aside from one bouncer, no one had hit on them.

The support bands for the night were also all-girl bands and they looked as shocked as them. Sipping a beer Bella peeked through the curtain and watched excitedly as the mostly female crowd grew. Both support bands went down well and as their time grew near the venue was packed and the chants for their name swelled.

With a last group hug, the girls dashed on stage to a huge reception and Bella adjusted the microphone. "Hi we're Coffy, we're really happy to be here." She shook her long dyed blue hair and flung herself into the first song as the crowd surged forward and bounced in rhythm.

The gig went amazing, the energy in the room was electric and all Bella could see were rows of sweaty smiling faces. No fighting or abuse which was definitely a first for this place, bar a few brief appearances from the bouncers. Who'd removed any troublemakers swiftly and with the minimum of trouble.

"Thank you very much, we were Coffy." The girls jumped to the edge of the stage to wave goodbye, "hope we see you again soon." Returning backstage they congratulated each other and hugged the support bands. Together they demolished the complimentary beers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't a band that brought any great interest to Greg, a mediocre girl band indistinguishable from any other. By their start, he'd positioned himself behind a cute blonde in a skin-tight silver dress, attracted like a magpie he pressed up ready. As the band attacked the first song she writhed her pert bottom wildly in his lap.

Greg was only made of flesh and blood, he pretended to grip her waist for balance and pushed his hard cock on that gorgeous arse. She spun around with a face of thunder, her sharp blue eyes throwing daggers at him. Greg shrugged his innocence back at her, perfectly normal human behavior to be excited.

She seethed as she returned her focus to the band until she felt a hand slowly work the curves of her backside and grip hard on the firm buttocks. Furious she tried to spin and launch a slap at him but the tight crowd constrained her movement.

Greg groped each perfectly muscled cheek and marveled at their firmness, she must work out to keep them this fine. She flashed more angry looks at him as she tried to confront him but he grinned cockily at her inconvenience.

Sadly the girl managed to wriggle away down the line and out of his view, cursing her escape Greg moved away in case she complained to the bouncers. The only bouncer he'd seen was the black woman on the door and he was not unduly worried but best be safe than sorry.

In his new position, the girls were fine but no one to match the silver dress blonde but still fun to be had. A redhead just caught his eye when he received a tap on the shoulder and turned to see a tall attractive blonde whispering to him. Not really his type, a bit too tall and muscular looking but beggars can't be choosers.

As he turned to give her his favorite cheeky grin she suddenly wrapped a thick strong arm around his throat and tightened till he whimpered. With a lurch, she dragged him bodily through the throng as his feet struggled to match her pace.

Faith grabbed him back by his hair and hauled him off to the rear, his feet failed to keep up with her pace as she frogmarched him away. The watching faces blurred past him as she thrust him through the crowd before marching down a dark corridor and hurling him to the floor.

Before Greg could react his body hit the cold hard concrete and the steel door slammed shut behind her. Furiously he pulled on the handle with all his might but to no avail, in a final futile attempt he threw himself against the cold metal door.

Greg slumped defeatedly against the door, his shoulder throbbing from the last impact. The dull thudding sound of the gig was a distant ever-present as he peered into the darkness. As his anger subdued a slow creeping fear overtook him as he finally realized one of the girls had complained of his conduct and this was a holding cell for the eventual police visit.

The cold dank room started to creep into his bones and he shivered in his curled-up position. The muffled music came to a close against smothered applause and he craned his ear against the cold steel to listen. Heavy footsteps broke the internal silence and Greg leaped up at the noise of a key.

As the light from outside crept into the room Greg threw his body against the shadowy figure who stood in the doorway, knocking the muscled guard aside. His escape was short-lived as he ran into a short sharp jab to his stomach, he collapsed to the floor gasping for breath. Lifting his head from the dirt-strewn floor he spluttered onto the heavy black boot of his attacker.

Jade prodded the prone figure with her foot, "don't worry you can lick that clean later." She beamed her kilowatt smile down on the lad as he peered pathetically upward.

Faith regained her composure as she rose from the floor and furiously gripped him by his lank hair and dragged him to his feet. She propelled him forward with a firm grip on his neck along the tight corridor before turning him like a rag doll into a small office.

Shannon sat patiently on the only chair in the sparsely furnished room, under the flickering of the cheap fluorescent overhead lights. The quiet was shattered by the lad hurled coughing to the floor by the angry Faith who slammed close the steel door behind her.

12