All Comments on 'The Game'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BiskitBiskitalmost 14 years ago
Fast, sweet and hot

Nice pace, good imagination, well writen. I'm hard! Thanks for the nice jerk off.

PashasBabyPashasBabyalmost 14 years ago
WHO ARE U!?!

Are they the same Sara & Jason from the Cartrip? Probably not....I like How you are writing from the girl POV...fresh approach and it's almost as if it doesn't really matter which.

You write like I always imagined lovemaking was supposed to be like but I never quite managed to make everything fit. I don't know if I'm more jealous of your writing-ability or your sexual escapades! I mean seriously, Dude, who are you? I'll tell you who you are; The guy that is ruining me for everyone else by way of fantasy. But I'm not complaining...anyway please do write more about them. I'd like some back-story to "the deal" so until then I'm gonna read the Pearl again, It's been a while.

Sharina_StoneSharina_Stonealmost 14 years ago
quickie!

even with a short stor, you still manage to tease and build up your story. that was an amazing quickie! looking forward for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant!

Way up there with all your great stories.

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
Great

wish i had had a hot sister take care of me like this. great story

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
she is hot

lucky beggar so he is!

csltcsltover 8 years ago
Short and Sweet

Love the Self Talk

Hot

animal99animal99over 7 years ago

Good story..too bad theere isn't a follow up story/chapter now that sisteers' passsions for sex with brother has been ignited!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous