The Cul-De-Sac Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my cock ploughed her vagina, I had a thumb against her anus and because the sphincter was well lubricated it slid into her rectal canal with ease and then I could apply sideways pressure and her sphincter began to widen.

Soon it was open sufficiently for me remove my thumb and insert Two fingers instead and so I was able to finger fuck her anus as I fucked her vagina and Donna settled herself for what she knew was about to happen.

Pulling my cock out of her vagina, I removed my fingers from her anus and then I placed my cock head against it and pushed, it was an incredibly tight fit and she yelped, but I now had three inches of my cock inside her. I stopped to rest for a moment and she said:

"Do it Peter, push it in slowly, put some more spray on your cock and push it all the way in."

I did what she wanted me to do and then, once her bottom was against my groin I pulled my cock all the way back to the entrance then slid it back into her waiting body.

"Do that again, come on Peter fuck my arse, do it until I say stop and then you can have anything you want."

"What I want is to watch you and Eve have sex and then I want to fuck both of you in the same bed. I feel as though I've won the lottery, I've fucked two very sexy women who I've known for years and never expected to feel, let alone to fuck them, and...Hold still; stop moving for minute and then I'll slide it out again.

"I get to do this just about whenever I want to. I don't pretend its love, but I'm sure that whatever you want to call it, it's keeping us happy and content."

"Stop talking and concentrate on fucking me."

I fucked her bottom slowly and as I did so I held her breasts tightly and pushed her forward. She was now laying full length on the bed with me on top of her, sliding my erection into her until she yelled that she was Cumming. This had the effect of triggering me so that I erupted and jettisoned a stream of cum into her rear passage.

I lay on her until she stopped shaking and then I pulled my cock out of her and moved so that I could prise the cheeks of her backside apart and watch as her anus slowly contracted in diameter to something approaching its normal size and my sperm oozed out of her bottom.

We lay quietly on the bed for a while and then Donna had a shower and I had a good wash which was all I could do until my leg healed.

On getting downstairs we found that Eve had made it round from Donna's house and had just made coffee for us. She also had a question for Donna which stiffened my cock a little.

"Was that as much fun as it sounded Donna? I've never had that done to me."

"When you've had it done three or four times you'll either love it or hate it. If you love it, you'll be happy to have it at any time. It must be five years since I had it and even though the guy I was with was a jerk I let him do me three days running because he was careful and doing it 'for' me and not 'to' me."

The rest of the day was spent shopping. Saturday was the one day that Donna could have some 'retail therapy' and Eve went with me to the supermarket and made sure I could manage. The leg casing is a good idea but it does get tiring if one is on foot for any lengthy occasions.

The evening was tiring. We were in my house and I had made my position clear to both of them, I wanted them both and I really wasn't overly concerned about who I enjoyed first. Donna said she wanted to watch so I took Eve into the kitchen and opened a cupboard to get the thick blanket out which I'd stored there earlier.

Eve was helpful, she removed her clothes as I spread the blanket over the table top and then, as I undressed, she stepped onto a chair and then onto the table.

She lay back and allowed me to open her legs and lift them up to reveal her already slightly open and damp sex slit. I was erect and I was rampant; my cock slid into her without any hesitation and once I was fully inside her she lowered her legs and wrapped them around me. I fondled her breasts and teased her nipples as I slid in and out of her wet vagina. When Donna appeared, she was naked. She clambered onto the table to place her sex over Eve's mouth and took hold of my hands and guided them to her own breasts, she then began to play with Eve's clitoris.

So, as I fucked Eve she was eating Donna's vagina, and together with my manipulation of her fabulous breasts and nipples we brought her to boiling point.

I felt Donna stiffen and then she squealed because Eve had pushed two fingers into her anus and then nibbled her clitoris. I pulled out of Eve and Donna immediately went down on her and they spent the next Twenty minutes devouring each other.

I fondled breast whenever I could get a hand on one, it mattered not to whom it belonged. Eve made it clear that she wanted Donna to herself so I made some preparations for later and then I sat back to watch them bring each other to a state of satiated collapse.

I was still rampant and Eve was about to do something about that, not that she knew it at that moment. I asked Donna to get off Eve and helped her to get down from the table and then I helped Eve to get off the table.

I led her to the bed I'd been using and put her on it. Before she had a chance to complain I put the handcuffs on her wrists, the other end of which I had previously attached to the bed frame.

Eve had finally realized what was about to happen and wasn't so sure that she was going to enjoy it quite as much as she'd claimed would be the case. Not after what she'd overheard while Donna had been upstairs with me, and her recent exertions.

Using the soft straps which I had also attached to the bedframe, I fed the straps between her thighs and pulled them tight which forced her knees apart and back towards her head.

I had a wonderfully unobstructed view of her body and I demonstrated to her that I had full access to all her parts. I spent time caressing and tweaking; I fondled, licked and sucked all the parts that would appreciate and react to the various treatments.

After an hour of this I sat down at the end of the bed and concentrated on that beautiful slit between her thighs. I placed my mouth against her labia and commenced to suck and lick my way into her inner sanctum.

By the time my tongue finally contacted her clitoris she was begging me to fuck her. She was still begging me to fuck her when I moved my attention lower down and licked her anus.

That stopped her talking. She started talking again when I sprayed lubricant on her sphincter and then inserted a finger into her anal canal, but now she was asking me to please be gentle with her.

I spent time rotating and pushing my finger until her tight little hole had opened sufficiently for me to introduce a second finger into her. With two fingers in her anus Eve stopped talking again.

Now to try something I'd seen on one of my DVDs. I inserted my thumb into her vagina and pressed the fingers and the thumb together and gently rubbed the membrane separating the two canals. Eve stiffened, grunted and called me a very naughty name as the muscles in the affected areas began to pulse and clamp on my digits as she climaxed.

At this moment, Donna took a hand. She stood behind me and reached around me to grasp my cock and massage it to get it fully erect. As soon as she was satisfied with its condition she told me to remove my fingers from Eve's anus.

The moment my fingers left Eve's body, Donna pressed me forward and guided my cock straight into the vacated opening. Donna sprayed my cock as I entered Eve and slid into a still expanded tunnel.

It was a tight fit but not excessively so and so my cock slid past Eve's inner sphincter and penetrated into her rectum. I pushed as far into her as I could and then slowly withdrew and Donna reapplied the spray.

Removing my thumb from Eve's vagina I grasped her hips and concentrated on my mission which was to bring her to another climax and to hopefully cum inside her at the same time.

The amazing thing was that Eve was now begging me to do it faster and as this was her first time I was had been sure she would have wanted me to be slow and gentle, or not do it at all.

I did what she wanted and she did what I wanted; then I did what I wanted.

Shower time was interesting, I watched them shower together and then I was cleansed, which was less tiring than doing it myself and a great deal more fun, even though I was worn out.

We went out for lunch and then, by way of a change we amused ourselves by going to the cinema. We made a day of it by dining out and then I was taken to a jazz club and taught to dance. I enjoyed it far more than I expected to and we have happily made several return visits.

That night we all slept in the same bed, eventually.

We slept late the next morning and just took a very leisurely lunch and lounged around. The conversation turned to work and finances. I'd asked Donna if she enjoyed being an overworked and underpaid nurse and she told me that she was just happy to have a job, but her finances were stretched now because Linda was at University.

When asked, Eve told me that she'd been made redundant from her lob at an electronics company, but had received a very good severance package so she'd decided to invest a large part of it. As long as she was careful, she didn't need to work, but now missed having somewhere to go each day. In short she had been bored to tears until I had my accident.

It was time to tell them what was on my mind.

"Ever since we began our sexual activities I have noticed that both of you have really begun to sparkle and you both even look younger. I know I'm a very happy man now, even with a broken leg, but that is a small price to pay for what I got in return.

"Be honest and tell me if you're happy and content with what we do now. My own life has brightened considerably. I now really look forward to what each day might bring, and since I'd never had sex until recently, I have a lot of catching up to do and I want to do it with you"

Eve and Donna looked at each other and smiled then they assaulted me.

My trousers were removed and then they took turns in masturbating me to a full erection before straddling me and lowering themselves down the resultant shaft.

At least I was allowed to open blouses and fondle the contents.

Once they'd shown me what they thought about our situation I was released and as they tidied their clothing I told them what I intended to do.

"As of tomorrow I'm reducing your rents to zero. I don't need the money and you could both do with it so cancel your standing orders for the rent. There is a payback, hence my question. I want sex with you both and I want you to want sex with me. I'm not saying that I love either of you, but I do love your bodies."

Both Eve and Donna came to hug and kiss me and tell me that they didn't love me; but did love the sex, especially as it was because of me that they'd discovered each other's liking for girl fun.

Donna said that they weren't interested in love, it had caused too much misery in her life and Eve said she'd only ever been close to a girl so she wasn't even sure what love was.

So we were agreed, it was a life of hedonism for us.

Donna asked me if I'd bedded Linda. I admitted that after Linda had seen the DVD's she's felated me and allowed me access to her sex for a feel, but nothing further. I decided that I should make the position clear.

"How do you feel about Linda being involved?"

"She's old enough to do what she wants; I just hope that she doesn't do anything stupid. Why, are you planning on fucking her?"

"I'm not planning it, she is. I won't say no and you know that. She wants me to take her virginity when my leg is fully healed, so it could happen any time soon."

"So she's still a virgin? I'm pleased. Good for her and lucky you. I hope she enjoys it, I know I do and now I'll show you how much."

It was fast, it was furious and it was on the carpet. Her vagina was pink and moist and tasted of honey; her teeth were sharp on my erection because she found it difficult to get her mouth open sufficiently wide to get my cock in without them catching it. The safest thing to do was to put it where it was supposed to go.

She was tight, but well lubricated and it wasn't long before my cock head was nudging her cervix. Once I had it there I thrust myself against her and then held her tightly as I pumped in and out without withdrawing my cock more than half an inch.

Ten minutes of this and her vaginal muscles clamped on my shaft and I could feel them rippling on it until finally she clamped her legs behind my back and climaxed with a huge sigh of contentment.

Eve applauded and informed us that she'd opened a bottle of wine for a toast to life and all its pleasures.

I told the ladies that we were dining out again this evening which caused some rapid activity because they needed to 'prepare' so they went to their respective homes and 'prepared'.

An hour later they returned in their 'little black frocks' which made me wish we were staying in. I too had 'prepared' myself so we were fit to go anywhere without upsetting those of a sensitive nature.

Donna said that she thought I ought not to spend so much money by taking them out so often. I pointed out that this weekend was the first time I'd done any spending and it was by way of a thank you for all they'd done for me since my accident; even after all the fun they'd enabled me to have, I still owed them a debt of gratitude.

We had a lovely meal and came home reasonably early because Donna had to be up early for work in the morning. Eve and I said goodnight to her and then I took Eve into the bedroom and removed her knickers, but Iinsisted that the dress stayed on whilst I fucked her.

She started off on her back, but I had no intention of Cumming until I'd turned her over to fondle her soft, round bottom and inserted my erection into her tight little anus.

I took her slowly and made it last for a long time as she reached for her clitoris, but eventually I could no long hold back and thrust hard before squirting my load into her rectum.

She rewarded me by washing, drying and then sucking my cock before settling down to sleep spooned up against me with my hands firmly clasped around her breasts.

After breakfast I also had to go to the hospital to have my leg checked over and this time I would probably return home without the leg walker. This proved to be the case and after putting my shoe on I had an hour of physiotherapy before being allowed to go home.

Eve had been with me to the hospital, but when I climbed into the taxi to go home she said she had some shopping to do. Come to think of it, so did I. The taxi took me to the store I wanted and was happy to wait until I returned with my purchase, and then I arrived home to an empty house which had become a rare event.

Eve arrived from her shopping trip and we had lunch, then she showed e what she'd bought. One item was of real interest, it would certainly interest Donna and Linda because it was a strap-on dildo.

I dropped my trousers to free my cock and Eve helped me to get a good erection which I then held against the dildo. They were the same length, but mine was fatter.

I was pleased at the result and Eve was pleased at the result because she got my half of the test equipment inserted into her vagina without even having to remove her knickers. We did it on the bed she'd brought when I had my accident.

After I'd finished she asked me to lean over the bed and I did as she asked. That was a big mistake, the handcuffs were still there and she had them on me before I could react. My trousers were already off so removing my boxer shorts was no problem for her.

She stripped, she put the strap-on dildo on and then she tied my ankles to the bed frame. I was not going to complain, not after what I'd done to her, but I was also not going to enjoy what was about to happen.

Eve sprayed my anus and her dildo and then reached around me to grasp my cock. Unsurprisingly, it stiffened. She masturbated me until she was happy with the result and then she placed the end of the dildo against my anus and gently applied pressure.

"I think that you should find out what women experience when men decide that they want to have anal sex. I've found that I like the way you did it and Donna told me that you do it with more care than some men. This will show you that it doesn't have to hurt and can be a turn on."

She kept the pressure on until my sphincter relaxed and opened sufficiently wide to allow the dildo to enter my anal canal. Once she knew it was inside me she rested and began masturbating again until I told her I was going to cum.

She stopped doing that and without warning thrust her hips forward and thrust some of the dildo into me. It hurt and I yelped but she kept it there until I'd got used to having the thing inside me.

Once I'd stopped muttering she withdrew most of the dildo and gave it a spray before pushing it even further in until I had it all inside me, then she fucked me. She fucked my backside steadily but firmly and I could do absolutely nothing about it.

It was some time before I realized that my anus had relaxed and although I would never enjoy being anally fucked it no longer hurt. I'm not sure how long she did it for, but when she stopped and pulled out of me I was worn out.

Eve removed the strap-on and released me to lie on the bed. The moment I was on the bed she was on me and making sure that my erection was put to good use. She lowered herself down my throbbing cock and then rotated her hips and asked me to thrust it up her as hard as I could.

I did, I rammed my groin against her labia as hard as I could until she groaned and collapsed on top of me. I kept fucking her until I felt my hot cum begin its journey up my shaft, at which point I lifted Eve's body up to get my cock out of her vagina.

I just got it out in time to squirt the jet of cum onto her stomach, then I too collapsed and went lay alongside her, we then fell asleep.

I awoke because I thought Eve wanted to play. This was because of the tight grip on my cock, but when I opened my eyes I found Donna leaning over me. She held the strap-on above me and asked:

"What have you two been up to and who was the recipient of this? I ask because you don't need to wear one. Either you've had another woman in here for Eve, or both of you, to play with, or you've been keeping a secret."

Eve saved me by stopping pretending that she was asleep. She told Donna that she had shown me how it was worn and that I'd dropped my trousers so that I could compare the size of my erection against that of the dildo. She said she'd made the mistake of removing the strap-on before I'd put my trousers back on, and what happened next was inevitable and wonderful, but very tiring.

Donna went to her house to shower and change then returned to dine with us. It had become the norm to use my house for our activities and certainly kept their household expenses down.

During dinner we discussed our new activities and agreed that we were all much happier. We were more relaxed and not at all ashamed of our leisure and pleasure activities.

It was also agreed that we needed to make certain that all the necessary precautions against pregnancy were available and taken. I had never felt the slightest need to be a father and I opted to have a vasectomy so that I couldn't have an accident with one of them.

They tried to dissuade me from doing that, but I had given it a lot of thought and told them that my mind was made up. Donna said that she knew a 'very friendly' Doctor who could arrange this privately.

When I asked her how friendly that was she said he'd been trying to get into her knickers for months, it wasn't going to happen, but he needn't know that.