The Cul-De-Sac Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a sister; she'd also had her sister. Her sister was a year younger than her and obviously had the same urges and concerns so they'd finished up comforting each other and liked it.

Linda had returned the compliment and told Helen how come she knew so much about Sapphic sex.

The punch line was that Helen couldn't afford the cost of the journey home for the break, in terms of money or time and had wanted Linda to stay on campus with her. Linda had come clean about the reason she really wanted to be here and then went a step too far and told her about the additional benefits involved.

Helen was a down to earth, intelligent girl and told Linda that she had no objection to being fucked and used if that's what it took to have somewhere else to go instead of home.

She said she found the thought exciting and would she please ask us to allow her to visit. Linda said that Helen was submissive when it came to sex, and they really did go well together.

Donna said that although she was upset that Linda had told anyone about us, she did understand why and she found it a turn-on. Eve said she had no problem with the prospect of another sex partner.

I was concerned about our anonymity and security so Linda had better make sure that Helen understands that this is not going to be a one-time thing. If she were to tell anyone else then I would be visiting her home island.

Profuse thanks from Helen and then a husky Scottish accented voice came on the line and said that we really had no idea just how dull and boring her and her sister's life had become. She really was looking forward to joining our 'family' and she promised that she would keep the secret. I had an erection before she'd finished speaking and Eve's eyes had widened at the sound of that voice.

After the call ended we discussed the arrangements that needed to be made. There weren't many. We each had double beds and mine was about to become a king size because I was expecting delivery on the coming Monday.

I was going to be keeping Linda busy for a couple of days so they could entertain Helen as they saw fit. I would take a break for a day and then indulge myself with my second virgin, and they could refresh their memories of Linda's likes and preferences.

The rest of the evening was spent in getting to know the new mobiles, especially in my case because I had no idea how to get it to do anything. Eventually I'd grasped the basics and called it a day.

I slept deeply and alone. Eve and Donna slept together in Donna's bed and I have no doubt it was some time before they settled down. They really did enjoy having sex with each other.

After my shower the next morning, I sent a text To Donna asking if they were coming round for breakfast. My first ever text received a reply; I was to go to them so I did. Donna was nude and on her kitchen table having her labia nibbled.

Eve moved from between her thighs and told me that my breakfast awaited and that it was nicely hot and steaming. I put my mouth where it would be most appreciated and licked deeply into the waiting pink slit.

I had intended to fondle her magnificent breasts, but Eve had unzipped and lowered my trousers before I'd even started, so my erection was out and ready in very quick time.

I stood between Donna's thighs, inserted my cock into her vagina and began to fuck her; slowly, steadily and with feeling. I fucked her gently and as I did so I told her that I hope she wasn't going to be upset about my intention to fuck her daughter when she was ready for me to take her virginity.

That caused a reaction; Donna climaxed. Her backside came off the table and she wrapped her legs around me and yelled:

"Fuck me, come on Peter, fuck me. Harder, harder. I'm Cumming, OOHH YYYYESSSSS. Do it again, bang me hard, don't you dare stop. Faster Peter; faster. Fuck me; I'm Cumming again, fuck me harder, faster bang me, come on. OOHHH fucking YYEESSSSSS, OH FUCK. Nnghhh."

I had to pull out because my semen had begun to boil and I just managed to extract my cock out of her as it spurted high and over her body. Her breasts were coated with it.

Donna went for a shower as Eve and I made a real breakfast. After we'd cleared away we sat in Donna's living room and Eve showed us what she'd been doing while Donna and I had been occupied. She'd taken some pictures with her new 'phone. This included some short video clips.

I was watching myself fucking Donna and it was an instant turn-on, I had to change position because my cock was in an unsuitable place to accommodate an erection. Eve decided to help me by unzipping my trousers and fishing my cock out into the open.

She took pity on me and spent some time giving me a lovely blowjob until I came. Not much ejaculation but I felt better.

When I stood up I saw that Donna had done exactly the same as Eve had done and taken some photos of me having my cock swallowed. These camera 'phones are dangerous things.

I asked Donna if she intended to keep them, but she said that as soon as she'd shown them to Eve she'd delete them and Eve would delete hers. Good sense prevails, but wow, what a sex aid.

We took a bus to the next town because I wanted to visit the canal boat sales and repair company which, I had been told, hired day boats. I had been told correctly and so we had soon found ourselves heading cautiously along the main canal until we came to, and turned into, the small arm which led past our homes.

It was easy to steer the boat and so we had time to just enjoy the peace and quiet of the surrounding countryside. Soon we were gliding through our own town and then past our homes to see how far the renovation of the canal had progressed.

After clearing the outskirts of the town it ended in a wide circle which was obviously to enable boats to turn round. Our day boat was much shorter than a normal canal narrow boat so we were able to turn around with no problem.

There was a canal-boat moored at this point and the day got interesting when we saw that it was occupied. The interesting part was that a couple were having sex at the rear of the boat. They were naked and the object of my interest was aged about fifty. She was around 5ft 6in in height with large breasts a slightly overweight, but curvy and tanned body and definitely no body hair.

The male was roughly the same age and height as his companion but without the curves or breasts. He looked fit and His cock looked to be longer than mine, but not as fat. She had just been pleasured, 'doggy style' as we arrived so all was on display.

I was able to observe all this because they didn't seem to be overly bothered about our presence and as we drifted past he asked if we'd seen enough. He laughed when Eve said no she'd appreciate a closer look, he said something to the women then asked if we'd like to come aboard for a drink.

He was looking at me when he said it, and put his thumb up when I said that it would be a pleasure and asked if we should undress for the occasion.

The woman spoke and said that it might be better if they dressed and then we could see how we got on. They did; once we'd moored and boarded their boat they gave us a beer and I apologised for interrupting their exercise routine, but had been unable to avoid the situation.

His name was Alf and his companion's name was Edith. She was his wife. They lived on the boat as they preferred the floating lifestyle and although they hadn't wanted to be observed, there hadn't been much point in trying to hide. The fact that all three of us had seemed interested in the incident had made it less embarrassing, and Eve's response to Alf's challenge had intrigued them.

They'd come up this canal arm for the same reason we had, to see where it led, and once here they'd decided that it was a nice peaceful spot and as he was always 'in the mood' he made sure the seclusion was put to good use.

Edith asked Eve how closely she'd wanted to look at Alf's 'equipment' and Eve didn't even blush, she merely told Edith that it was her 'equipment' that she'd wanted to inspect. Edith did blush and said that she was perfectly happy with Alf.

Alf said that he thought that 'as well as' not 'instead of' was what was on the cards and he still remembered that after last Christmas's little party and the two following get-togethers, she'd told him that she wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman.

He told Edith that now was the perfect chance to find out. You've just been told that the chance is there, so take it. Then he asked me if I had any objection.

"I've no objection, Eve's shown she's interested, we are good friends, I don't own her and she's old enough to do what she wants. Edith was blushing bright red and so Eve took her hand and told her that if she was really interested in the experience then she should lead the way to the bedroom.

They went forward and Alf looked at Donna's empty glass and asked her if she would like anything else to drink. He got a surprise when she asked him if there was a second bedroom, when he said yes; she asked him if he'd care to show it to her.

He looked at me and I grinned and told him to enjoy himself, but that when he had a moment I would be very interested to hear about the Christmas party.

It was difficult to avoid hearing the sounds of sexual activity and the pleasure it was providing so I went to the forward observation area and kept an eye out for any approaching boats or walkers.

I heard the shower operating and then Alf appeared. He looked a little weary and informed me that because he had so recently been satisfying Edith, his stamina had been unable to keep up with Donna's lustful expectations.

That meant Donna was now with Eve and Edith and we wouldn't be seeing them for some time. I got Alf to tell me about the Christmas party:

"We were heading for a canal marina to lay over for the festivities there. We were passing a moored boat when a woman shouted that their engine had a fault and could we give them a lift to the marina.

"I'm good with engines and I also carry a fair number of spares so I had a look and saw that I could fix the problem. I had the tools and the time, but I would have to drain the oil and spare oil was something I didn't have. Edith took Mary to our boat for a cuppa then Frank and I set to and fixed the problem.

"After I'd cleaned up we convinced them that the best thing to do was come with us to the marina to get the oil. It would be dark before we could return so we'd stay overnight and return early the next day.

"They agreed, we transferred what they needed into our spare bedroom, secured their boat and set off. The marina was packed so we had to go a little further down the canal to moor and walk back. We got the oil and got back to the boat just before dark.

"We showered and dressed for an evening out then walked back to the marina. We ate and then we went to the bar and partied. We got back to the boat at two in the morning, very drunk and disorderly just about describes us. I do mean very drunk.

"None of us remember much about the rest of the night, but we woke up with each other's spouses. Mary woke me up and said that we must have spent the night together because Frank and Edith were fucking in the other bedroom and Edith was asking Frank to go slowly.

"She was looking really worried, until I showed her my erection, and then she smiled and said that knowing what Frank was doing to my wife she may as well enjoy the situation as well. All four of us enjoyed the situation so much that we didn't get dressed at all that day. We spent the time having sex, or getting ready to have sex.

"Both women were intent on getting fucked as often as they could and in the end it was only exhaustion that stopped us. We had lunch in the nude and we decided on a light dinner so that we could stay on board and fuck some more. I know a lot of positions for sex now, but Edith will only do them when we meet Frank and Mary.

"We've met them twice since then and we've fucked the night away on both occasions, but we've not bothered with the booze part of the scene. We know why we there and were not shy of performing in front of each other. It's a real turn on knowing what we're going to be doing with either woman. The odd thing that we've never done anything like it before or even talked about it and Edith loves it."

It was obvious that Alf was intrigued by us. He asked what our situation was so I gave him a quick explanation. I told him that this was the first time that we'd indulged in any form of sexual activity with anyone else, and although I hadn't actually taken an active part I would really like to get Edith on a bed if they were agreeable.

Three sexually satiated, showered and dressed females appeared and demanded sustenance. I told them that we were not far from our homes and if they cared to follow us they could moor in our reserved mooring and then come with us to return our hired boat. After that I would love to take them for a meal and then back to our homes.

Alf took Edith to one side and had a quiet word with her, she glanced at me and said something to Alf and then she came to me and told me that she'd been thinking that I wasn't interested in her. She was happy to find that she was wrong and so yes, she would love me to take her to bed.

As soon as we were inside the house Edith told me she'd asked Eve what size my cock was and now she wanted to see it for herself. I was invited to show it to her and could I do it sooner rather than any other time.

I could. We went upstairs and then I removed my clothing and any doubts that she'd about whether I was interested or not. Her clothing came off and it remained off throughout the next day.

Having got her undressed I felt my way around her body starting at her neck. By the time I'd moved down to the swell of her breasts she was trembling, and when I finally touched her nipples she moaned and pressed my hands against her breasts.

Pushing her hands away I continued my tactile inspection of her body. I moved behind her and felt her bottom cheeks and then pushed a finger into the cleft until I felt her anus at which point I stopped moving my finger, and pressed.

She jerked, but then relaxed and parted her legs to allow my hand a little more room to investigate her. Not wishing to go too quickly I removed my finger and reached around her to stroke her stomach and then gradually lowered my hand down to her vulva. At which point she felt behind her, grasped my erection and then said:

"Please Peter, stop teasing me and fuck me."

I asked her to get on the bed and spread her legs wide apart which she rapidly did and then I pushed a pillow under her bottom so that I could get my mouth around her sex more easily.

I spent time licking and sucking her labia and clitoris with the occasional insertion of a finger, but one hand was always roving over her stomach and soft breasts.

I was now desperate to give her what she wanted and so I moved up between her thighs and over her body. As I inserted the head of my cock inside the opening to her vagina I asked her if she'd enjoyed the attentions of Eve and Donna. All she said was:

"Please; fuck me."

"I will, but I want to know what you thought about having sex with another woman. If you enjoyed the experience, then we have a future as a group because it's all of us or nothing and were not interested in one-off fixtures. "YES, I enjoyed it; YES I want to do it again, NOW WILL YOU PLEASE FUCK ME?"

I did. We settled down to get some sleep around 4am. At 9:30 my alarm sounded and at 9:50 I entered her again. I had her knees up against her breasts with her legs trapped by my arms because my hands were on either side of her head. I was vigorously pounding into her so that my groin was smacking against her labia.

She climaxed, loudly. Pulling out of her, I turned her onto her stomach. She was very quiet as my finger explored the crevice between the cheeks of her soft buttocks and touched her rear entrance.

I reached for the lube spray and applied a burst to her anus and my finger which caused her to tense a little. She tensed a little more when my finger returned to her anus and pressed against the sphincter.

I slowly applied a rotation to the pressure and was rewarded with a sigh as her sphincter opened and my finger was allowed to enter her. Slowly and gently I moved my finger in a circular motion as I finger fucked her anus, getting ever deeper inside her until at last I reached the inner sphincter.

"Please, I've never had this done to me. It feels strange and I'm not sure about letting you do it."

"I'll be slow and careful and the last thing I want to do is hurt you. Tell me if anything I do hurts you and you could also tell me if you like any particular part of what I do."

I withdrew my finger, applied more lube to her open anal passage and then inserted two fingers into her. She sighed and moaned as I formed a hook with my fingers and pressed hard onto the membrane separating her anal canal and vagina.

I removed my fingers from her bottom and waited until she'd recovered her composure and then I asked her to suck me until I came. As she sucked my cock into her mouth I told her that on the next occasion we had sex I wanted to put my cock where my fingers had just been so that I could enter her rectum.

I asked her if she would allow that if I did it very slowly and used plenty of lubrication. She nodded and I came, she swallowed the lot without any fuss. Life was going to be very tiring from now on.

We showered and went downstairs for food and rest. Eva and Donna were making Brunch and told us that Alf was fast asleep in bed. Donna said that he fell asleep the moment he finished fucking her and she hadn't had the heart to wake him. It was Eve who told us that he had done all right. He'd had both of them twice and not just quickies either.

Edith said she should feel jealous because he never manages more than three times with her and that didn't occur often anyway. She asked them if I'd ever done anything to their bottoms and Donna laughed and said that she'd be disappointed if I didn't.

She looked at me in a questioning way so I said that I'd only used my finger. Donna then told Edith that if she'd felt happy with that then she'd enjoy the real thing.

After we'd eaten, Edith asked if we'd mind if she also went for a little nap. Of course we didn't mind and off she went to find her husband. We discussed the events of the past couple of days and agreed that we'd enjoyed having our guests. They were good company without the sex, but we all agreed that Edith's sex drive was a real bonus and we should discuss the situation with them this evening.

During that evenings discussion Alf said that he'd also given the matter some thought and had come up with a plan we may like. He said that as they lived on their boat full time they could come and visit us twice a year and we could visit them on their boat twice a year.

It would suit them best if they came to us during the winter parts of the year and we'd enjoy the summer weather on the boat much better than the cold damp periods.

He was correct and we went for that. We exchanged mobile numbers and then went out for a meal. On our return, Alf asked if we'd be upset if we didn't have sex because they were worn out and needed to get some proper sleep before they set off tomorrow to meet up with Frank and Mary next week.

No problem there but I did get my hands to Edith's soft buttocks to let her know what awaited her on our next meeting.

1...67891011