All Comments on 'The Company President'

by LeatherHotWifeinLA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this one, I got to smile...

a set up, just a plan by both husband and wife, would like to find out the rest of the story..

allenethanmallenethanmalmost 10 years ago
Good First Effort

Nice first story. Yes it could use more details, especially on your relationship with your husband, but that is what subsequent stories are for. I will look forward to more of your hotwife adventures, Keep it up, and ignore the moralizers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * *

Maybe next time Michael can fuck Nikki's husband in his little butthole!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
I liked the story

But it felt a little rushed. Perhaps it needed more descriptive sex or dialogue.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
People cheer like being a slut with no morals is cool.

Not sure what to make of your hubbie, why would a guy want to be married to a serial cheat, of course he is fucking around also so why not swing with your incredibly studly boss? Or is hubbie just a little cuck?

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
It's A Read***

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great short story

this was a great short story forget about those commenting on the topic if you are searching for this subject you know what you are getting into if you dont like the topic dont read about it

eaffinityeaffinityalmost 10 years ago
So hot

I have often fantasized about my wife having sex with another guy and telling me about it. I am pretty sure she has had affairs before. She just won't ever tell me about them. The closest she has ever come is telling me about a guy who danced with her closely and pressed his hard cock against her. Even that made me crazy with lust. I wish I had a wife who was as open as you.

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
nice, hot story

I really liked the story, but it could have been improved with a little more foreplay, seduction and more description of the sex. That said, it was a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot wife= whore.

Who cares what this piece of shit does.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
So damn dumb

The usual wife on a trip with boss, gets fucked, and husband loves it. But this one is really a poor effort. Overused meets awful and it ain't pretty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous