All Comments on 'The Chair'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SlickmanSlickmanover 19 years ago
You are a very good story teller

But you need to build up the characters and the story before they all start humping...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved it -- and Jen!

Great story -- especially the helpless situation that lets her enjoy her two men. Maybe we'll hear more from this sweet girl who likes to to be tied up. Thanks for the story!

MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
My God! You've outdone yourself!

Jen,

I've read your stories before and loved them all but this one is special. I don't get into BDSM but the way you presented it had me really enjoying it.

My wife has said several times that my stories make 'swinging' sound sweet and that in reality it probably really isn't. Well, you've made being dominated sound thrilling!

You're talented and you've definitely got the creative juices..., and I'll bet other juices too! :) Do you write non-erotica? If you do, or would want to, feel free to contact me. I've got two books published and one near completion. I'd be more than happy to share resources.

mikeandjan@literotica.org

You're good!

Thanks again for a wonderful read.

Rich

btw..., some of us love b's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fine story

Jen...You do write a good story...I have never been into any bdsm, not even lightly....but your story gave me a new insight into how good it could be. The part about giving the wife to his friend was what made the story for me though. I thought that was the real meat of it. Any way, it made for good reading...and I just had to have a quick jerk off while as I finished....Thanks for another good story, Keep it up....ole Reb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
GREAT writer

Loved the story. Reminded of my wife before she "went into her shell".

She had a number of "fuck buddies" one of whom stayed with us for a week or so and fucked her every chance he got. We had a king size bed and he slept with us. While I was at work he fucked her multiple times.

She had a girlfriend she worked with who came over a couple of times and we all went to bed together. Her friend, Kim, used a dildo on her, they used a double dildo together and ate each others pussies.

Wish you lived near us so we could become friends. I'm sure you could seduce her back to her old very sexual self.

tomemartin2003@yahoo.com

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Wow Jen, some of these people seem to think your story is hot. I do not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous