All Comments on 'The Casualness of It All'

by SymbolicLosers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
trisetristrisetrisabout 1 year ago

Wow great story for a first effort it reminds me a little of a story called Condo Cuckold. I will definitely follow you to see what else you Come up with

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this is a true recollection, she should have sat on his face and fed him her creampie. What a way to start off a relationship.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

5 stars! A great story that involves an actual living couple who are spicing up their marriage in a way that works for them and doesn’t involve the usual racist bullshit.

I loved that she was happy to see her husband and that her lover wasn’t some 7’ tall, 14” long dicked, 300lb musclebound misogynist who hates white women.

For a first attempt you hit this one out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Five star……please continue with this. It’s great having a slut for a wife. I truly hope you enjoy the ride. Hopefully she has a couple kids along the way. Thanks again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BBC is a myth, but compared to some closeted fag with a micropenis, even a totally average one, regardless of race, would seem big, I guess. I feel really sorry for this wife. She's made some really bad decisions, just to stay married to a brain-damaged mutant.

tomb72tomb72about 1 year ago

Absolutely fabulous intro, very well written.

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this, I love how hungry I get as I struggle to taste other mens cum when I get my tongue in her freshly fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a great start. Hope to read the following chapters soon!!!

verssexverssexabout 1 year ago

Hope you keep going, love it!

oscarpanoscarpanabout 1 year ago

To the Anonymous hater, it must be terrible living this live as the other say following morals and orders from others not being able to explore more, only come to read this stories to hate and get angry while jerking off poor people they are, be obedient all your life if that is what you want. Other take the plunge to numerous adventures and live the life and let others live theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There’s nothing like seeing your wife/gf orgasm from another man fucking her. It’s so hot to see her love the feeling so much she lets other men slide their thick dicks in her with you there. Then have her tell you that you need to lick her afterwards to show her you’re not mad. It’s so nasty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful story and I hope it continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE it. Please continue!

1509196215091962about 1 year ago

Very erotic! Looking forward to a lot more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My wife did the same exact thing. She was my girlfriend in college. She would sleep over some nights and we usually tried to only have sex when he wasn’t there. But one night he walked in on us while she was riding me. She just sort of leaned into me to hide, but kept her hips moving on me. He apologized but said he really need to get some sleep as he had a big test in the morning. As my girl was riding me she looked over and noticed he was slowly trying to stroke his dick while listening to us. She moaned a little louder and came on me. I shot into her and soon we were asleep. I woke up a few hours later to some noise. She was over riding my roommate’s dick. I couldn’t believe it. I pretended to be asleep and watched it all. After she got done she slipped back into bed with me and spooned up against me. She felt my hard dick right away and asked if I saw. I told her I did and it was hot. She reached down and grabbed my dick and guided into her used pussy. I had never felt anything so amazing. That was a first for me. But it wasn’t the last. She fucked him about once a week and then came back to my bed. We married 2 years later. And I continue to enjoy sloppy seconds.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Great story. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous