The Bully Stories: Faggot Fucks Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only cock suckers and faggots get hard from sucking dick," he opined, a big smirk on his face.

"I'm neither of those," I protested, getting angry again. Partly at the name calling and partly at myself for being hard. Why was I hard?

"You declared you were a cock sucker already," he reminded me.

"Because you made me."

"Did I?"

"Yes."

"Play it back, Damon," Cecil ordered.

I turned and saw that Damon had his phone aimed at me. How long had he been filming this?

Rage again bubbled inside me.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," I said, moving to Damon.

Cecil interrupted, "The entire thing is already going live to the cloud, so if you touch him the video goes viral."

"Then you get outed too," I pointed out, my fists clenched, but realizing I was again screwed.

"My voice yes, my cock yes, but Damon knows only to film your face and nobody else's," he revealed.

"Fuck you," I said, out of anger and frustration.

"Actually it's vice versa," he smirked again. "Get undressed."

"That is not happening," I said firmly.

He shrugged, "Your choice. Get undressed, bend over and take it in your ass or Damon presses Post and your cock sucking debut goes online for the world to see, as well as your cheating."

Fucked again; literally it seemed. I begged, "Please man, I'll do anything."

"I know you will," he said. "Now pull down those sweats and bend over. Do it now and I'll use lube; waste any more of my time and I'm going to tear your ass apart the old school way."

Knowing I was fucked, and about to be fucked, I pulled down my sweats, and my jock strap, and moved to the bed and got on all fours, even as I said, grasping at straws, "This is really fucked up, raping another guy."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Cecil said. "I'm not raping you. Sure I'm blackmailing you, but you have choices."

"Do I?" I said, on all fours in a position I never thought I'd be in.

"Sure, beg me to fuck your ass or leave and wait for the fallout of your cheating," he said as Damon handed him a bottle that I assumed was lube. "The choice is completely yours."

"Just get it over with," I sighed, knowing there was no way he wasn't going to follow through and it was better to accept the inevitable than have my scholarship and future completely sabotaged. It was a terrible option, but it was the only option.

"No, no, no," he shook his head even as he lubed his cock. "Since you accused me of a heinous crime, you must beg for me to fuck your ass while Damon films it to ensure you won't ever accuse me of rape."

"Whatever," I sighed, "Just fuck me."

"You can do better than that," he said, "convince me," as he got onto the bed and moved behind me which made me instinctively tighten my ass cheeks.

I looked up at the phone Damon was holding and his cock, which was hard again (was he getting turned on watching me? Gross!) and then said, "Please fuck my ass."

"You want to be my faggot, Graham?" he asked, as he rubbed his cock up and down my ass cheeks.

Knowing I would eventually have to say yes and just wanting this humiliation over with I answered, "Yes, I want you to fuck my ass and to become your faggot."

"Because you love big nerd cock, don't you?" he asked, continuing to pile it on just like I usually did when I bullied him, a sudden guilt hitting me at the consequences of my actions (not just what was about to happen to me, but a realization of what being bullied must feel like).

"Sorry," I said.

"What?" he asked, surprised, his cock now at my asshole.

"I finally understand what it feels like to be you," I admitted.

"What does that mean?" he asked, even as he pushed forward and after a brief last-minute resistance by my ass, his cock invaded me.

"Oh God!" I whimpered, an intense pain hitting me as the strange feeling of something going in instead of out hit me.

"Faggots always praise the Lord when they finally accept who they are," he bragged ludicrously, as his cock kept going deeper into me.

I looked up at Damon, in bewilderment and pain, "How could you like this?"

He actually laughed, "Oh, wait a couple minutes and you'll be moaning a different tune."

"No pain, no gain," Cecil said from behind me, quoting my most-used statement. One I used on the field, in the gym and when I bullied. Irony can be a bitch.

"Fuck," I grunted, trying to be manly, as manly as one can be with a dick in their ass. I didn't want him to know how much pain I was in. Oddly, I wanted to prove I could take it, that he couldn't beat me.

"That's the plan," he said, as his cock just keeping going deeper. Fuck, he was big.

"Just give me all you got," I said. "I can take it."

"I know you can and you will," he said, as he put his hands on his hips and started slowly fucking me.

The pain didn't go away, but it didn't intensify any more either. And no way could I explain what it felt like to have a dick in my ass even though so many words came to mind: humiliated, weird, burn, anger and frustration were all there, but as my ass got used to having something in it, some other feelings emerged. Feelings I couldn't process.

It began to feel good.

I mean really good!

I mean pleasure in my ass going straight through my body and directly to my cock, which I suddenly realized was throbbing.

What the fuck?

I moaned, "Oh fuck," but the moan was one of pleasure and not pain.

Cecil noticed and said, "Your true, natural, inner faggot is coming out, Graham."

"Nooooo," I whined, even as the pleasure began to take control.

"Oh yeah, faggot," the confident nerd continued, "you're beginning to feel the pleasure that comes from being a two-hole fuck toy. You're realizing that taking a cock in your cock sucking mouth and faggot asshole is what you were always meant to do."

"Bullshit," I responded, annoyed, even though I couldn't deny the pleasure was strange and growing increasingly pleasurable. It was so different from getting head or fucking a chick; even though I was still feeling pleasure in my cock, my entire body seemed to be on pleasure overload.

He fucked me harder; the pleasure increased; my moans got higher pitched.

Suddenly he pulled out. I didn't even know I was speaking until the words spewed out, as I turned to him and begged like a bitch in heat, "Please don't stop, shove that big dick back in me!"

"But you said you weren't a faggot," he reminded me.

"Dammit, I'm your faggot," I declared, still not believing the words tumbling out of my mouth. I didn't want to be his faggot, or anyone's faggot, but I did want that cock back inside me.

"How badly do you love my cock?" he asked, as he slid it back in me.

I moaned loud, giving in to the pleasure, "I fucking love your dick in my faggot ass."

"Look into the camera and declare to everyone what you are," he ordered, stopping with his dick buried in me balls deep.

I hated the humiliation; I hated the video evidence I assumed could be used against me in the future; and I hated the pleasure I was getting from getting ass fucked.

But man did I love getting ass fucked.

Oddly the name calling, the humiliation, seemed to be enhancing the pleasure.

So I looked into the camera, my masculine demeanour gone, as I began to bounce back willingly on his dick, taking matters in my own asshole so to speak, fucking myself, and declared, "I'm a cock sucking, big nerd dick-taking faggot."

"Would you rather have my dick in your jock asshole or your dick in Sarah Marsh?" he asked, as he grabbed my hips and stopped me from fucking myself.

I had never felt the pleasure I was feeling now, not even when my hot cheerleader girlfriend sucked my dick or rode me, so I admitted, "I'd much rather take your big dick in my asshole and be pounded like a slut faggot than fuck my girlfriend."

"Good girl," he said, adding a new derogatory term before he added, "Now fuck yourself like the fuck toy faggot you are."

"Yes, sir," I said, unsure why I called him sir.

He chuckled, "You're the biggest submissive faggot on your team, Graham. Damon, come give him something to eat."

A moment later, Damon's dick was in my mouth and I was rocking back and forth like a rocking horse in heat.

It was humiliating.

It was life changing.

It was who I now was.

For a good ten minutes there was no talking.

Just me sucking cock.

Just me getting fucked.

Just my cock throbbing for release.

Just moaning in three-part dissonance.

Then Cecil grunted and said, "Get ready for a big load up your cunt."

Damon added, "And another down your throat."

And almost simultaneously, I felt cum shooting into me from both ends.

Damon's cum shooting down my throat felt hot, the taste almost non-existent.

Cecil's cum load in my ass felt weird and my ass suddenly felt completely full, which triggered a third load spewing as my cock twitched and shot my most intense orgasm in my life all over the bed.

When Cecil pulled out, he said, "Only true faggots come from getting ass fucked."

And as I remained on all fours, cum leaking out of my ass, cum dripping out of my cock and Damon's cock still slowly moving in my cum-tasting mouth I had to admit, as I was already missing his cock in my ass, I was indeed a true faggot.

THE END

12