All Comments on 'The Bully Stories: Faggot Fucks Me'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great story; well written and a huge turn on.

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
Perfect Story

Thanks for another story, you write the best "turning gay" stories, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow

Having been a victim of the bullies at School this is a great retaliation story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Faggot truth

Great story, short but cum sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story but

As expected, well written. As a victim of bullying it's easy to get sucked into a good revenge story. It bothers me that I enjoy stories such as this. One, bullying is bullying even when the victim 'deserves' it. Two, I hate the word 'faggot'. Three, I hate the idea you can 'turn' gay. I know the author is using it sarcastically but it still bugs me.

What bugs me more is I like the story. I wouldn't mind being Cecil for a day. For that matter, I wouldn't mind being Graham, minus the domination.

Still great story, well written and too the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hung

The men and women I have so easily dominated with my fat cock. It really is true. Just the sight of a fat one coupled with a dom attitude makes people get all juicy, needy and submissive.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Turnon

This story was very hot as all of yours are. I have sucked several cocks but have never been fucked in the ass by a real cock. I have been pegged a few times by a woman friend of mine. This story got me thinking maybe I should try a real cock. I'm afraid I might like it too much an become a cock craving faggot that can't get enough cock. I always love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MAKE ME YOUR FAGGOT

Would love to get used this way. Have the rest of the team get together and have a real good fuck fest. Be made to do CLEAN-UP on all those holes filled with cum well Cecil direct the action. YUM YUM YUM

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceover 6 years ago
Amazingly Good!

Your best yet! Hope this is a long series with these guys and others starring in it...

excraiexcraiover 6 years ago

Another great story from you. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love being a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. It is wonderful to be split roasted. I was turned in one night and had truthfully never thought of m2m sex until that night. I was 43 and just wished I had found my true self when I was younger

titans2138titans2138over 6 years ago
5 Stars

I never request more chapters but...please please continue down this road. You're such a reliably good author of these kinds of short stories. Selfishly, I wish you spent all your time in the gay male or transsexual categories but that might anger quite a few lesbians. Thank you for providing quality orgasms free of charge.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Nerds Revange

Now make a part two where they take Cecil Moms ass

yeshua63043yeshua63043over 6 years ago
H.O.T.

Hot story as usual. Hopefully more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

This was so hot! I'd love to read more Bully Stories.

slimmikeslimmikeover 6 years ago
Turned into Submissive Cocksucker myself!

Hard to believe until it happens to you! Now you can’t believe that you will beg your dominant top for more and more and will do anything to get his big dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love your stories

I have posted several comments after reading ALL your stories. Straight to fag are sooooo goooood. Well, so then are the lez stories. White submission to black, sucking BBC, ummmm. You are just so good. Keep it up (pun intended).

shrimohitshrimohitover 6 years ago
Makes me faggot.

Very hot story. It made me to think I should replace Graham!!!!!!!!!! such a interesting story. Plz continue with little lengthy and some more characters like involving Cecil's hot mom and ........

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 6 years ago
Love it

I love this

Please write more I’d love to read more about his team mates

Posey25Posey25over 6 years ago
More!!!

Please write more! This story was amazing! I blew my load so

quickly imagining I was being fucked like that !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Craving cock

I know I couldn't resist! When I think of big cock I automatically drop to my knees and open my mouth wide27E6

Cockyme1948Cockyme1948almost 6 years ago
WOW 😍

I just love your stories, keep them cumming 👍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Hot but should have disclosed the other football team members, that would have mad it hotter, so he would say they all love cock too and then smiled.

sweetfairiesweetfairieover 5 years ago
Awesome!

This is such an awesome story! I'd love to become a sissy for some of the nerds I remember from high school. It would be so right--I looked down on them then, and now I want to be their sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot story

Hot story! Love it when the masculine studs suck cock & get fucked!

wimpywelshwillywimpywelshwillyover 4 years ago

so fucking hot. loved it all, a big turn of mine is a dirty talking guy using me and calling me "faggot" and stuff. Great story.

FnfireFnfireover 4 years ago
Love this story

I either imagine this is the prelude to Hypnosissy: BIG NERD COCK; and this is his previous Jocks he's DOMINATED, and turned into his personal BITCHBOI on call cumsluts. Or my own personal fantasy, and experience of an ex co-worker who was GAY and always mean to me. Now I know he was negging me because even though he pissed me off, I still think about him(7+yrs). I'm not gay but I replace that nerds name with Jaime, and the Jock is me! Jaime blackmails and dominates me into becoming his Faggot BITCHBOI cum craving Cumslut.... Honestly I've tried to contact him too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Awesome story you really do write the best turning stories it makes me excited for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please Continue

This is very hot, please continue his blackmail downfall into total faggot slave, lust filled, submissive bitchboi servitude! Everytime he comes over for "tutor" lesson, he has to enter through garage, but has to be completely naked and locks his clothes in a lockbox in the garage, then puts on a leash and collar. After all this is done he then knocks on the door to the house on hands and knees. He could have a blindfold on too, make it more kinky, soo the nerd could bring over mystery guys, or girls to play with him, and fuck him, that he's wronged or bullied in the past! The kicker would be they could be anyone from school or any place since he would be blindfolded, he won't know! Also he would get an anal hook attached to a rope, chained to the collar, which is controlled by whomever holds the leash! ;)

Jerome_PlamondonJerome_Plamondonabout 3 years ago

Steroids are still big, and not only in sports. Take too many, for too long, and you are only good to be a bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

👍👍!

😊

Lav3nd3rHaz3Lav3nd3rHaz3over 2 years ago

That was so good. Thank you.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777about 2 years ago
Great Story

My wife has used a few dildos on me over the years. I wish that I had tried to suck a real cock and being fucked by a real cock. My wife and I had a 18 inch double headed dildo buried in our asses. I did my best to get more than she was getting. We’ve certainly had some kinky times together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sitting here, reading this while wearing my dildo training panties.

The leather clings snuggly to my 33-inch waist and round, brown bottom, and the 6-inch long, 3-inch around black phallus is nestled deep inside me. I wore them to work today, and all day long, whenever no one was looking, I would raise myself up and down when I sat, thrilling from the sensations of that dildo, as it partly slid out and back into me.

It's been over 14 hours now, and it feels soooooo good working it in and out of my deliciously-sore clenching hole, especially while I was reading your story.

If it wasn't for the guard pad I use for protection, my oozing sissy-clitty would have these panties totally soaked by now.

I'm going to cage my member up in my pink little V4 Nub for being so bad after I shower. And then I'm going to bed with both.

My rear stuffed full of black cock and my clitty tightly imprisoned in pink, trying to get hard as I dream about being in Graham's place in your story.

GREAT read.

Karma1978Karma1978over 1 year ago

Love the story payback is a bitch. But honestly not even being a gay thing I think if all men would get anal play they would realize it's great pleasure. Don't have to be a real cock. But society has label everything! We both have anals. This is why I hate the word faggot. I know it's used and I know it's for play but as a straight female I hate reading that word. Not sure why it's used so much when there are so many other words. It's cringe worthy. But awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I ♡ this story!

These football stud jocks went from Steers to QUEERS... aka heifers with just one dicking down their throats & up their ass(holes)... aka their boypussies.

They're all true faggot cunt bois and our hero nerd Cecil apparently has an absolute keen sense in routing out and bitching SUPPOSIDLY straight guys.

Bravo to Cecil for being the DOM cock-of-the-walk of that high school.

I'm left wondering... ... ...

Hmmmmm...

Just how many jocks from other sports Cecil has turned out? Baseball hunks? Speedo-clad swimmer studs? Track & Field dudes?

You need to write a sequel all about Cecil and his harem of bitched out, bottom sub athletes; and his plowing their boi-pussies while each wears their sport uniform. As in slitting tight football or baseball uniform pants right over the jock-twats or pulling a Speedo aside from a puckered pussy hole so he can fuck them in their gear.

Thanks for the great read!

5 more gold stars, cause you deserve them!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's awesome being a faggot

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

545. Does this really happen? Sex after blackmail? Your premise seems to imply that the story could have roots in the truth. Where do you get such wicked ideas?

Sub_curio36Sub_curio3612 months ago

Please do another part to this one with him and his friend

McCommenMcCommen10 months ago

Do you know where can I find same stories? Please send me titles or links.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a gay you do not know real gay people.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I've read many cleverly written, fictional, gay erotica stories. This two part high school sexy jock story felt completely real, as though it had happened in my personal high school jock years!

Big applauds to the highly sexual minded writer(s)!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...