All Comments on 'The Boss and New Job Ch. 01'

by Kimcums

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife and boss

Nice! This story mirrors a fantasy I have about my wife. My wife and her boss seem rather close and can get kind of flirty with each other after a few drinks at company social functions. I like the idea that maybe after the next one they sneak off together to a hotel or back to his place. She doesn't get home until the next afternoon because they spent the night him fucking her brains out.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years ago
interesting...

Shame you posted the day after a couple of great stories. I didn't mind the set up, found the sex a bit boring. Maybe a little less conversation a little more action. Certainly being set up as the company whore leaves open a lot of possibilities for more sexy chapters. I think you need to take the girl into areas that freak her out a bit and see how she reacts. She really seems a little to easy. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A company whore story

The writer is now submitting her real life story as a sex object to be used by men other than her husband - a prostitute by any definition.A fetish enjoyed by some women of the corporate world.A plot so well recycled by many writers on a lifestyle of capitalistic and selfish wives-they do exist until today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I loved this story

I do not know why people are beating up on this story. It was a good story a lot of businesses have employee only parties so that is nothing new. A lot of people cheat and do not have guilt about it it does not matter if it is male or female. It does not make her a slut or a whore it makes it real life. I look forward to more of your story and any other stories you have to tell. Thank you for the enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ignore the ingnorants

Hi Kim! I do think your story moved way too fast, but I still like the plot! I love your sluttiness and that you're willing to share that outside your marriage. I bet your husband loves it too!

If you're THE KimCums, well, I love you! Have been following your from Wicked Weasel and Tumblr too.

Keep up your work, and don't let the narrow minded dumb fucks get you down!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 10 years ago
Okay

Interesting tale of corporate evil and a marriage apparently lacking bliss. .... Or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Corporate whores

If anyone doubts this type activity takes place let me say this: I was once employed by a well-known international company that had a small, elite stable of corporate whores, who were flown around in the country in the company jet. They drove company owned autos when they were at home. I have no idea what their salaries were but they were definitely employees and available only to officers of the company and selected clients.

This is a very well written and realisitic story. I hope it becomes a serial with multiple additonal chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
IGNORE THE IGNORANTS ("I second the motion")

A comment under the same title was posted on the 26th of Feb.

The story turned me on. Kimcums should have split it into 2 chapters so that chapter one ends after the Loving Wife comes home the morning after.

Keep on writing please!

I m a man in his early to mid 60' & admittedly women who love sex have been "my type" for 30 years now.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 10 years ago
Well, I liked it!

I read the other comments, and was somewhat surprised...I enjoyed the story and it was just right for me. For a first story, it was good, and promises to develop into an arousing series. I look forward to '2' asap, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i agree with JosephStevens: i like it too.

Apparently the day a new Loving Wife story is published, a squad of morality vigilantes attacks it on grounds that have nothing to do with the genre or topic or creativity.

There are well over 300 million human stories in the USA alone and thereof more than 150 million are about female characters. There must be all kinds of true human stories in such large numbers. They all deserve to be told.

Years ago a Canadian Prime Minister proclaimed, ' The state has no business in the bedrooms of the Nation'. Perhaps the Morality Vigilantes should acept the fact they have no business in the creative process. If they want to suppress creativity or channel it in a specific direction, they should ask themself: what is it i want to achieve? Was my grandma wrong when she used to say, to each his own? Or when she said, Different strokes for different folks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel?

Is one cumming soon..?

I'd love to read about her first time with a client, and maybe with a three or four men at once near the end.

Every slutwife needs to be gangbanged at least once!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Well I don't know ....

I liked it. Yes I did think you could have slowed it down by spending more time building up the characters to make it more believable. For instance why Does a supposedly loving wife just agree to have sex with her good looking boss without any hesitation?

If this happened all the time in real life then there would be chaos. However if there was a some build up to the character especially if she was particularly vulnerable that day it would be more believable.

I'm not an author and these are JUST my opinions. Because overall I loved the story and I'm hoping for future chapters. Gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
re: anonymous- I loved this story

Do you know what you're talking about? You wrote, a lot of companies have employees parties without their spouses. I've been in the corporate world all my life and never once have I seen a Christmas Party that was held where spouses weren't welcome. Matter of fact, it was expected that employees bring their wives or girlfriends. What's this all about? Some readers come up with the most absurd arguments to defend a story. Listen assholes, not everybody has the same taste in erotica as you, so why attack others for having a different view of what is considered erotic in their mind. Just once I would like to read a story and the comments are directed at the author and the content of the story, rather then the constant whining about what others think.

It's plain and simple this woman is a corporate slut and if that turns you on, fine, but if it doesn't it should be fine too. So you whiners shut the fuck up and let each person have their say. (ML)

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Decent story.

Decent story. It was short and to the point. I have to agree with the commenter who said that it is rare that a company has parties and the spouses are not invited. I have been to several years of Christmas parties, Summer parties, fundraiser parties, etc. I have NEVER been at a party where spouses were not invited. In fact, that would raise a red flag right there. If there was a party that my wife were not invited to, I wouldn't go. It's not that I have to have her by my side. I would be okay going without her if she had something else to do. But if she weren't even invited, that would make me believe that something was going to happen that a spouse wouldn't approve of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i liked the story

Re: "i hope the husband finds out"

Yes, the husband will find out but he will be confused & will have mixed feelings about the situation. Chances are he will be a voyeur husband who will get a kick out of the situation and will not find the strength to put a stop on Kim's decision to sell her body for money. Kimcums may have already outlined his character but she may choose to let it develop as she develops the story.

If Kim is a real Loving Wife she will work out the differences with her husband and still fuck other men. A Loving Wife loves her husband but she needs to fuck other men be truly happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I FULLY AGREE WITH ANON COMMENT POSTED ON MARCH 16

Kim is a loving wife. She needs to fuck other men to be happy. Money was not her primary consideration when she accepted the new position. She was discovering her own hitherto-latent sexual tendencies. She was losing inhibitions. Let her be. We will see where her journey will take her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GIVE AND TAKE POLICY

IT IS 100% TRUE TODAY IF U WANT TO ENTER INTO ANY BIG OFFICE IF U ARE A LADY SO BE OPEN MINDED FOR ANY THING BOSS WANT IF U WANT GOOD RAMSOOM SALARY.U ARE WENT TO GET INTERVEW IF BOSS WANT TO PULL DOWN YOUR THONG SO LET IT BE AND TRY TO GET FUCK

THANK U

LINGRAJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I WANTED MY WIFE TO FUCK OTHER MEN & TRIED EVERYTHING TO PERSUADE HER

All my effort were in vain. I even told her I would never leave her over infidelity & would take her back no matter what. i assured her that i would not love her any less if she should find a lover & admitted that i even might love her more.

I am not a sick fuck - i was getting a kick out of situations when other men were hitting on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If i was Kim's boss (or her husband's best buddy) i would fuck her & keep the secret

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GO KIM GO! I AM NOT AS WILD AS YOU BUT I AM NOT FATHFUL ALTHOUGH I LOVE MY HUSAND (I SIMPLY WANT A BIT MORE OUT OF LIFE!)

I am a married. I work in a big company. A part of my job is to be an outside worker. My work hours are flexible (but i end up working overtime for free). All of that gives me flexibility in life.

I am not a super beauty but men find me sexy.

I had several affairs & have no regrets in that regard.

I have hots for the Regional VP. He is nice & behaves very gentlemanly.

I would not sleep with him to get a better job but because he really turns me on. The power he has over other people & me excites me very much.

Has my husband ever found out? Yes he did once - but we are still together. He became wilder in bed since the incident. It is a medical fact that a man's testosterone levels peak when (if) someone is hitting on his wife! My hubby is a living proof.

I am a good mother & a good wife but given the opportunity i will cheat.

I feel I can sexually satisfy two men, & make them both happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:)

She is a slut, but it takes all sorts...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A]

Pornographic & entertaing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The laws & moral rules should be changed to the effect that it is OK for a married woman to sleep with her boss

Kimcums is a slut but it takes all kinds to make a world.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT. PORNOGRAPHIC. ENTERATAINING. YES, SHE IS A SLUT, BUT SO WHAT?

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sluts make this world a more interesting place.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I LIKE your story VERY MUCH, gave you a 4+

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
So, she's

a treacherous cheating slut and wannabe whore. Lovely. I'll be giving the rest of this a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
story

JUST LIKE SO MANY STORYS ON HERE SAME OLD STORY GET A LIFE GUYS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT: 5*****- (4.6/5=92%=A)! Kim is a slut. She is unabashed about that.She can be a good wife in her own way.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it (❤): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-). This story was meant to be pornographic fantasy & that's what it is.

Re anon 04/26/14 "I WANTED MY WIFE TO FUCK OTHER MEN..."

Me too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it, 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier comment:

"Anon about 8 years ago

I FULLY AGREE WITH ANON COMMENT POSTED ON MARCH 16

Kim is a loving wife. She needs to fuck other men to be happy. Money was not her primary consideration when she accepted the new position. She was discovering her own hitherto-latent sexual tendencies. She was losing inhibitions. Let her be. We will see where her journey will take her."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THIS STORY.

Quote:

"Can I get you anything to drink?" he asked.

"No, not for me," I replied as I already felt a little light-headed from the wine earlier.

"If I can't get you anything to drink perhaps I can get you into bed," he said bluntly. I was completely taken aback by his very candid and direct suggestion.

"Err ... I'm married," I mumbled a little flustered and it was all I could think of to say.

"I already know that. I'm not asking to marry you I'm asking to go to bed with you," he continued in a hushed voice.

End quote.

* * *

5- [4.75 = 95% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆-)].

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Absolutely ridiculous. The company wants her to be a whore and she does not think her husband didnt notice her a just fucked look sunday? Oh, and she loooovvves her husband so much. Skank

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 month ago

Unlabeled cuckold content. Awful if not to the taste of the reader, so it should always be rated 1 star if unlabeled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous