The Big-Bottomed Lady Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Will? He felt that his cup truly runneth over. Margaret was his adorable sweetheart, the best sub one could imagine. But Ethel was a gift from Heaven, a natural sub who had come to him to satisfy her submissive cravings and had turned out to be his biggest fan.

Will sensed that Ethel was close to her limit as he swatted her bum once again. He didn't want to push her to their safe word; he much preferred to stop just a swat or two short. He bent his head down and whispered in her ear, "last one, beautiful," and delivered a crowning swat.

Freed from enduring any more, Ethel let herself go and surrendered to her bliss. A potent stream of love juice sprayed out from her urethra and blasted Will's crotch with her liquid ecstasy. She moaned and went limp. Her naughtiness, her depraved cravings, and her retreat into her stifling inhibitions were all forgiven and she was released to start anew.

Will was grateful that he'd laid down two layers of towels over his seat beneath him. Ethel was certainly a big girl . . . a very juicy big girl, and that was quite alright. In fact, it was perfect.

* * *

When Margaret and Will had discussed inviting Ethel over, they had worked up a tentative plan for what they might do in addition to her inspection and spanking. Clearly Ethel had a certain taste for voyeurism, shown by her strong arousal from their sex play noises. Perhaps this could be flipped around and she might be tested on exhibitionist tendencies lurking within her. In a sense, she had already shown them, as she had docilely undergone their intimate inspections of her body. Perhaps it was now time for Ethel to show them her active employment of her favorite toys.

Might this be too much too soon? Margaret thought not. Certainly it might be humiliating at first, but Margaret believed that Ethel, like herself, secretly gloried in humiliation. It strongly turned her on as she was forced to do things that no proper lady in her right mind would ever consider doing. Blatantly masturbate in front of her neighbors? The notion always excited Margaret and she was almost positive that it would excite Ethel as well. Now was a good time to find out.

* * *

But first a bit of freshening and cleaning up were in order. Juice-soiled dresses and knickers were set aside to soak. Privates were washed and toweled, and makeup was reapplied. They all remained naked as there was no point in dressing again, only to disrobe again. Ethel felt a bit self-conscious about walking around with her rolls of fat and big bottom jiggling away, but every time she checked, Will was staring at her fondly and conveying the clear message that he thought she was beautiful just as she was.

It was as if they had their own private indoor nudist colony. So what if none of them were model perfect. They formed their own little society of loving perverts. She was very grateful that they had taken her in hand and wanted her to play with them. She had so much to learn.

"Ethel, you've been just splendid this afternoon. I don't know if I've ever seen a rookie subbie who just went with the flow so well. Now that we are all fresh again, let's rub some soothing cream on your poor red bum and then play a little more, if you are willing. Margaret and I have a request for you."

"Yes Sir! Whatever you two wish. I've agreed to obey you today, and I've loved it so far. Test me, Sir! I'm determined to be a good girl for you and Margaret. Unless of course you want me to be a naughty girl for you."

"Well, my dear, I think you can be a good naughty girl, which is the kind we like best. While you were zoned out in your sub space earlier, we had a good look at your favorite toys that you brought with you. We'd like you to show us how you play with them. You have permission to just let yourself go and be as slutty as you wish. Sometimes it is very comforting to just touch ourselves in front of each other. So naughty, but so nice. Isn't that so, Margaret?"

"Oh, Master! You know my answer already. When I masturbate for you and stare into your eyes, I'm in heaven. Ethel, believe me, it is just so special. The first time I visited Will, he caught me fingering myself to one of his stories and it was soooo embarrassing, but so unspeakably delicious! You can do this, Ethel. I swear you will not regret it."

Ethel had to struggle with her engrained reflexes that wanted to maintain her privacy and to avoid risky intimacy. Could she really ease herself down on her butt-plug in front of her new friends and service herself with her vibrators? The idea made her shudder. She felt her face blushing and her breath getting shorter and shorter, to the point of hyperventilating. But she tried to calm herself down and take this as just a new exciting experience. Margaret, her mentor, was a seasoned guide. Ethel decided to just trust her advice and Do It.

"Master Will and Miss Margaret, as you know by now, I'm a Big Girl and I have big needs. I have a Big Bottom and a Big Pussy and they crave to be filled. Most nights when I'm reading my favorite nasty stories and I hear your exciting noises through the air shaft, I have a favorite ritual. I feel a little awkward, but let me act it out."

Ethel grasped her big black butt-plug and set it down firmly on the carpet in front of her. She took the tube of lube she'd brought in her tote bag and thoroughly lubed up the imposing plug. Then she took another dollop of lube and applied it to her anus, both in and out. She looked up, from Will to Margaret and back to Will. She tried to steady her gaze on Will and just surrender to him. She was finding her sub space and beginning to zone into it.

"Oh, Sir! I do so long to have my rectum filled. I'm not sure I can describe its effect on me, but it is a kind of comforting pain. No matter how I squirm, I'm stuffed full. It feels complete, somehow."

Ethel hovered over the big black plug and slowly descended upon it. Her eyes bulged and she moved her arse around to help ease it into her fundament.

"Oh, God", she whispered. "It hurts so good!"

Once she had lowered herself down to its base, she just let the sensations sink in. The pain was palpable, but she was also beginning to feel a warmth spread up from her rectum to the rest of her body.

Then she grasped her rubbery dildo and lubed it up. She clicked it on to its lowest setting and directed it to her hairy cunt. She rubbed it slickly up and down her long slit, teasing her grey labial flaps and touching it now and then to her sensitive clitoris.

"Ungh! Oh, yes! Oh my god! Ungh!"

Ethel inserted the soft vibrating penis into her twat and just gloried in its stimulating sensations. She made it wallow around in her moist tunnel, arousing her another notch. She felt like such a brazen slut. If the other tenants in the building knew what she was doing, they would no doubt be shocked and strongly disapprove. But it was none of their business and she didn't care.

Now for the crowning touch. She grabbed her Hitachi Wand and flicked it on. She kept her gaze on Will and Margaret. They were playing with themselves as well, stroking and fingering and gripping their genitals. She felt a bit like the conductor of an orchestra, leading them all in a crescendo. She pressed the Wand against her clit and moved it subtly back and forth.

Ethel felt herself on the edge of a whopper cum. All her muscles stiffened and she stared at her fellow perverts, a kaleidoscope of emotions washing over her face. She squeezed her little teats harshly and buzzed them with the Wand. She started bouncing up and down, letting the butt-plug extend part way out and then jamming it back in.

Finally, Ethel couldn't delay another second. She cried out and came with a mighty squirt. She rolled on her back and lay there, her pelvis twitching, a look of agonized joy on her face. She stared at the ceiling and listened to her new friends' noises. It felt so good to be in the same room with them, finally sharing in their fun. So very very good.

* * *

Margaret and Will stopped their genital play short of cumming, saving themselves for Ethel's final initiation. They had discussed the possibility the previous night, though vowed to see whether it seemed right at the time. That time was now and it felt right, indeed. They knelt on the carpet by Ethel's prostrate body and Will spoke softly to their new friend.

"Come along, beautiful, let's all get in bed together. We have a final treat for you. It involves your big rump. Can you guess what it is?"

Ethel stared up at them with an excruciating look of hope and longing. Could it really be? After ten years of denial, was she really going to have her rectum filled with a nice long prick? A charmingly gnarled prick made of warm flesh and blood? She shifted her gaze to Will's crotch and saw him lightly stroking his cock. She looked back at his face with her big blue eyes and whispered "Oh, yes!"

Her hosts reached down to her with their hands and gripped hers, tugging her up to stand between them. Then they quietly escorted her to Will's bedroom, pulled back the covers, and had her lay on her back in the center of the bed as they got in on opposite sides of her. They all snuggled together in a warm loving pile of flesh, feeling so cozy that it was making Ethel sniffle and tear up. She looked from one to the other and couldn't believe how lucky she was. Yes, her bum still stung, but it was a good sting, one she had been craving for months now. OMG! It was really going to happen!

Her lovely friends were stroking her face, the nape of her neck, and then her little eggs. Oh my! They really seemed to love her droopy little titties. They gave them gentle love bites all over and once again enveloped them with their mouths, sucking on them and wobbling them around with their tongues. It felt so wonderful and intimate. Then sharing her little smile, Margaret reached over to the drawer in the nightstand on her side of the bed and pulled out two little plastic clothes-pins. She kept one and handed the other to Will. They again held her titties gently in their hands and opened the pins and fitted them around her stubby nipples, then they let go, letting them squeeze her nips and eliciting a yelp of pain from Ethel. But the pain receded almost immediately to a dull ache that fueled her submission.

"Time to get her all lubed and juicy, my pet. Will you do the honors?"

"Yes, Master. I've been thinking about it all day and feeling little sparks and tickles in my tongue. Can you push her thighs back against her belly so that I can reach her arse-hole? I want to see how far I can slither my tongue up her poop-chute!"

Ethel blushed deeply at the very thought of lovely little Margaret being so eager to kiss and play with her anus, preparing it for her Master's prong. Would they order Ethel to do the same for Margaret on one of their nights when it was her neighbor's turn to receive a good reaming? Would she have the courage and willpower to do such a thing to her new friend's bum? She shivered at the obscene image hovering in her mind.

And then she felt the licking and tonguing begin, and she gasped. Oh! It felt exquisite, like Margaret was deep kissing and probing her shit-hole. The whole idea was terribly filthy and lewd. She heard Margaret's little smacking sounds, like loud kisses, and she felt herself sink into a sea of bliss. Margaret traded her tongue for a spit-covered middle finger which she pushed up Ethel's fundament and wiggled around. Finally she pulled a tube of lube out of her nightstand, liberally lubed up her right hand, and pushed three slippery fingers into Ethel's arse and stirred the lube around. That prepared, she fluffed her Master's gnarled prick, getting it nice and stiff, and then slathered it with lube.

"Thank you, my pet. An excellent job, as always. I don't know what I'd do without you. You're now free to offer your other services to our guest. Here, let me rearrange her just a bit."

Will pulled the compliant Ethel a couple of feet towards the bottom end of the bed, keeping a pillow under her head and grabbing another to place beneath her pelvis. This freed up some space around Ethel's head. Margaret rested on her haunches, biding her time until Will got their guest successfully stuffed.

* * *

Ethel was in her sub space, but she was also alert to what she was about to undergo. Her hosts were giving her a very special reward for being such a good girl in taking her spanking, her inspection, and her wanton slut demonstration so well. She wanted to savor every moment of it. It had been far too long -- ten years! -- since she had felt a nice warm prick up her big bottom and now, at long last, it was about to happen!

Will knelt at her bum, grabbing her ankles and again pushing her thighs and legs back up against her fleshy love-handles. Margaret helped him position his gnarled cock against Ethel's anus. The large woman could feel the slippery crown begin to push its way into her arse-hole. She did her best to push against it as if she were about to extrude a turd, which actually enabled her to relax and widen her passage. Thanks to her diligent butt-plug stretching, there was almost no pain as Will pressed himself into her hole. Nevertheless, she adored the sense of fullness that his prick provided. Once he was fully in, Margaret crawled over by Ethel's head and got up, placing herself in a squat directly above it.

"You know, Ethel, you look like you could use a good facesitting while you are getting reamed," Margaret said in her sweetest mischievous voice.

"Oh my God," Ethel uttered. Here she was, someone who had not felt the intimate touch of another man or woman for a decade, suddenly experiencing a stiff prick up her arse and about to feel Margaret's hairy dripping quim and ripe butt-crack descending onto her face. Margaret's smell was strong, a mix of sweat built up over the course of the afternoon and the musky odor of her vaginal secretions and labial goo. Ethel breathed deeply and came so close to a powerful twitching orgasm. Her body was keyed up to an almost unbearable tension.

Meanwhile, Will had navigated the slimy terrain of Ethel's rectum and began to slide himself into and out of her clutching bowels. Ethel's rectum felt marvelous, both tight and loose, if that made any sense. Her rectal muscles both gripped him and milked him, yet there was enough flex to allow him to thrust in and out at stirring angles that made her shudder and twitch. Margaret's crotch had descended onto Ethel's face, rubbing her dripping beaver against the large woman's mouth and trapping her nose within Margaret's anal crack. Ethel was nearly overwhelmed. Her senses were extended and heightened, and she struggled to both lovingly accept Margaret's naughty bits offered to her relentlessly and the rogering that Will was giving her.

As Margaret eased up in her smothering assault upon Ethel's face, Ethel fixed her gaze upon Will's face and gave him little yearning stares, offering little surrendering expressions of loving awe, submitting to her new Master and his possession of her bowels. The lady upstairs with the Big Bottom was enfolded in ecstatic love play, both embracing her new Master and allowing her sister sub to overwhelm her. It was all so lovely and all too much.

Once again, Margaret sat down firmly upon Ethel's face, driving the large woman's nose into her hairy anus. She squirmed around, making sure that Ethel got a full dose of her ripe aperture. She had not been quite as diligent as Ethel had been in wiping and washing her bum squeaky clean. She allowed her submissive sister to take a strong whiff of her fecal stench and then rose up again, allowing Ethel to fill her lungs with fresh air. She repeated this process over and over, as Will thrust his gnarled prick in and out of Ethel's bowels. The large woman was utterly sunk in sub space, fantasizing that she was reduced to a mortifying existence as a mere intestinal tract, a fleshy connective organ quivering and undulating between two anuses. Ethel's nose was becoming coated with a sticky and odiferous mixture of lube, sweat and butt juice. She should have been repulsed by the nastiness and utter depravity of the experience, yet she found it oddly arousing and comforting in its intimacy.

By all dignified standards, Ethel had been reduced to a dehumanized status, mortified beyond belief. Yet she felt strangely exalted and set free. Her dear new friends were ushering her into a warm and cozy world of utter surrender, liberated from her stifling inhibitions, so thoroughly ashamed that shame no longer had a meaning. Ethel felt consumed with unconditional love, a state of holy bliss in which she was accepted for who she was, her perverse cravings allowed and realized, a naughty good girl who had been offered an intimate new home.

In the depth of her bowels, she felt Master shoot his precious spunk, copiously filling her rectum with his soothing goop. She loved being the receptacle for his fusillade of writhing sperm. Her large pelvis bucked and undulated as she surrendered to a mighty orgasm, stabbing her tongue between Margaret's labial elephant ears, sucking and snorting her juice and sweat. She frantically pushed Margaret's bum up and sucked her lungs full of fresh air. Simultaneously, she felt her face being drenched with Margaret's own liquid gift. Ahhhhh, so good!

As Margaret got up, she looked down at Ethel's beet red face, her lipstick smeared and her makeup a mess, her hair disheveled and matted with cunt juice. The poor dear! They had really taken her for a ride. Will had lain down exhausted on his side of Ethel and Margaret on hers. They both reached out to wrap an arm over their new friend's lovely and naked body. All three friends were out like a light and enjoyed a deep satisfying sleep. Hours later, Will roused and looked over at Ethel. She had an expression of tender joy and peace upon her face. Will saw she was still asleep and gave her a gentle loving kiss on her cheek, then reached over and turned out the bedside lamp. They'd deal with the clean-up in the morning.

The End

[If you enjoyed this story, a high rating and favoriting would be greatly appreciated and inspire me to continue with my stories here. Comments of a positive or constructive nature are appreciated. I am grateful to everyone who has shown their support.]