The Big-Bottomed Lady Upstairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, Ethel. I'm pleased to meet you. You know me as 'Jackobin', but my actual name is Will. I'm delighted that you enjoy my stories. It shows you have excellent taste!"

Ethel felt herself blushing as Will, still grinning, gave her a penetrating look.

"You look so nice in that outfit. Would you please turn around for me so that I can appreciate all your charms? Perhaps put your hands up behind your head, with the elbows back. Ah, so nice. You really are lovely, you know. No need to feel self-conscious with us."

Of course Will was making Ethel feel all the more self-conscious as he urged her to not feel that way. He had been staring at her modest little titties poking out from her top, and emitting a low whistle as she turned and displayed her big bum which was making her dress's flowered fabric ride up in back. She finished her pivot and again faced Will, not sure what she should do with her still raised arms.

"Please, my dear, you can lower your arms now. Thank you for indulging me. I've been an admirer of your striking figure since the day I first saw you. Please forgive my terrible etiquette in not introducing myself before now. I guess you just struck me as a bit, oh . . . gun shy, shall we say? Whenever I'd see you in the building, you always seemed to be darting off in the opposite direction. Not that I minded that view, I assure you, but it was always so brief.

"Why don't we move to the kitchen for our tea and fairy cakes? It's always so cozy chatting in the breakfast nook, don't you think? Margaret was just pulling things together when you knocked."

Ethel surveyed the seating in the nook and concluded that the padded bench directly by the window afforded the most room for her enormous tush. She did have to bend over to slide herself onto the bench, giving Will a teasing view of her little titties nestled within her bra cups. He responded with a quick smile and the thumbs up sign.

"So, Ethel, Margaret had mentioned that you felt in desperate need of a good spanking on your big bottom. I'd like to hear you explain what that's all about, if you don't mind. Oh, and before you begin, I should explain our simple ground rules for such matters.

"Number one is that I expect you to always be truthful. Even if spanking wasn't on the agenda, I do not tolerate being told lies. If I catch you in one, you get one chance to correct your ways and that is it.

"Number two is that as long as you are our guest, you agree to mind us. We work very hard not to abuse or exploit that trust, but the pleasure of playing together quickly crumbles if there is constant bargaining or reluctance to submit. And number three, any playing together is to be in a spirit of love. I'm not talking about romantic love necessarily -- though that has been known to happen." Will flashed Margaret a quick wink.

"By love, I mean open-heartedness and affection for each other. We do not induce pain or humiliation to be cruel or sadistic. If I spank or paddle you, Ethel, it is because it is something you crave or need or because you have been naughty and you require discipline. I do it because it ultimately brings you pleasure and release.

"Finally, everyone has their limits. As we get to know each other better, that should become clearer. But, in the meantime, we will work out a 'safe word' with you that you can say or signal if you feel at your limit or on the verge of an emotional crisis. We like to play because it is ultimately fun. A strange kind of fun sometimes, even bizarre and perverse, but we do it because it speaks to who we are in the depths of our being. Does all that make sense, my dear?"

"Yes, Sir. At least I think so. It is kind of a lot for me to take in all at once. But it sounds reasonable if you do decide to play with me. And I do really need that spanking!"

"Right. Back to the spanking. Sorry, I got rather carried away with the rules, but I wanted to make things clear before you got into explaining your reasons. I did not want to be given a spurious song and dance. Now, you were about to say?" . . .

As Ethel ordered her thoughts, Margaret poured their cuppas and set out a plate of fairy cakes and a creamer. Once again, Ethel had the uncanny feeling of being in one of Jackobin's stories. All this build-up seemed like it was taking forever and if she didn't get that spanking soon, she felt like she was going to scream!

"Sir, it has been ten years since my fiancee broke up with me and I've become kind of an emotional mess. I've been depressed and hating myself, and over-eating and snacking to comfort myself, and then hating myself even more because I've gotten so fat. I've shied away from getting too close to another man because I've feared another rejection.

"But at the same time, I've felt starved for love and affection. I used to love the intimacy of making love, especially with a man who was drawn to my big bottom. It's like I'm carrying around this enormous erogenous zone that loves to be fondled and slapped and fingered and shagged, and none of that has been happening, unless I do it myself. I think that's one of the reasons I like your stories so much, Sir. Your women all seem to have big behinds that are always being attended to. I've longed so much to be one of those women who just do what they're told and who enjoy a good bum-poking on a regular basis. And all the rest, too.

"Oh my God, Sir! When I read in your story that Margaret craved you up her rectum three times a week, I just about melted down. And then I would hear all those noises you were making down here and I could just picture it all as part of your stories because you describe it so well.

"Finally, I just cracked. I had to find a way to get someone to spank me, to fondle me, and to make me stop hating myself. So, I thought that if I approached Margaret and explained my situation, maybe she would allow you to spank me and I could make those same noises and feel those same feelings. And then I found out that you were 'Jackobin' and it was like the universe was giving me my last big chance."

Once again, Ethel was squirming around on her seat, pressing her legs together and rocking back and forth on her giant bum. She felt as if she had a fever and could feel her quim leaking her juices and creating a squishy mess on her seat.

"Please, Sir. Spank me and do whatever else you like with me. I need it soooo bad. Just being able to talk about it with you has got my knickers soaked like a washrag. I'm sitting here in a big puddle of cunt juice like a nasty whore. I'm probably stinking up your whole kitchen like a horny slut who needs to be punished."

Ethel stopped abruptly and just lost it. She covered her face with her hands and started sobbing uncontrollably. Will and Margaret both leapt up and sat on either side of the large woman on the window bench and hugged and petted her until she started to calm down and regain her composure. Will was the first to speak.

"Well, Ethel, if it's any comfort, you've convinced me that you certainly deserve a spanking and quite a bit more. What do you think, Margaret? Shall we give her a trial run?"

Will started patting and rubbing Ethel's tush, both to reassure her and also to finally get his mitts on the giant bum that he had been fantasizing about for years. Margaret followed suit and between the two of them, they got Ethel almost purring.

"Master, I think that Ethel is someone special who it will be lovely to play with. I suspect her heart may be nearly as big as her bum! I look forward to exploring both."

Ethel had to try very hard not to break down crying again, though they would be tears of joy this time, not of despair and heartache.

"You two are so kind," she whispered huskily. "I'm ready when you are."

* * *

Will realized he had an utter neophyte on his hands. A poor woman who had taken his stories as the basis for her fervent fantasies and was hoping that she could reproduce them in real life. That was rather a tall order, as erotic details in real life were never as heightened or ideal as they were in Littersmutica fantasies.

Still, he hoped that he could guide Ethel through her cravings and fulfill them in a way that resembled her dreams. She was such a lovely creature, perhaps a freak of nature, but desirable nevertheless. If he could just help her realize that fact, lighten her self-hatred, and affirm her fetching beauty, it would all be worth it.

No doubt, Will's hunger for her possession, for her humble submission to his love for her, was hardly unselfish. How could it be otherwise? Yet at the same time, the growing feelings of love that Ethel felt for her tentative Master and for sweet Margaret, her loving mentor, all cushioned her shock at finding herself within a new erotic dynamic. She no longer had to hide her fantasies or dreams. It was now all out in the open.

As they returned to the living room, Will had Ethel stand so that they could begin her inspection.

"Margaret, my pet, do you see what I see?"

"Yes, Master. Our guest seems to have a large wet spot on her dress right where she was sitting on her big bum."

"Ethel, would you be so kind as to lift your dress up so that Miss Margaret can inspect your knickers?"

The large woman did as she was told, utterly mortified at this embarrassing procedure.

"Well, Sir, they are entirely soaked. If I were you, I'd have her remove both her dress and knickers so that they don't stain the furniture."

"My thinking exactly. Perhaps you can assist our guest in disrobing?"

Ethel's urgent need for a spanking was slowed just a bit by this unexpected development. She began to realize that she would have to undergo complete humiliation and submission before a spanking could be hers. It felt as if her whole body was blushing and a warmth began to envelope her. This must be the sub zone that Margaret had described to her the day before. She tried to set her mind at ease and just surrender to the present.

Margaret helped her unbutton her dress and tugged it off, tossing it for the moment over onto the tiled kitchen floor. She then knelt behind Ethel's impossibly large bottom and gripped the elastic band of her wet knickers and pulled them down over Ethel's hips and down to her knees, letting them drop to the floor. Ethel stepped out of them, and Margaret scooped them up and brought them over to Will for his inspection.

While Ethel stared in abject shame, Will raised them to his nose and inhaled loudly. He inhaled again and followed with a satisfied sigh.

"So very good, my dear. I could huff your glue all day and night. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Your fanny passes the smell test with flying colors."

He brought her knickers over to the mortified woman and made her sniff her own juices. Then he pulled the roomy knickers over her head and draped them around her neck as if they were a chic snood.

"All right, then. I believe your bra is next, my dear. Please unhook it and take it off, so that we can inspect your titties."

Ethel did as she was told, self-conscious that her diminutive teats were as little as her arse was gargantuan. Will, however, was fascinated. They were perfectly egg-shaped, all light brown areolas with rigid nipples poking out like little brown thimbles. Will beckoned Margaret to come join him and they each held one of Ethel's little eggs in the palm of their hand, gently feeling and fondling them. Then, as if on cue, they sucked the entire cuties into their mouths, slurping and tonguing them, and even chewing them gently.

Ethel gave herself to little cries of bliss, alternating between feeling like an impersonal sex doll being ravished and a fertility idol being worshiped. If this was submission, she was ready to sign on the dotted line. But of course there was much more.

Will directed his cooperative neighbor to lay back on the settee with her legs spread wide showing the pale skin of her thick thighs atop her thigh-high stockings. Margaret understood that she was expected to describe Ethel's genitals in detail as they were so rudely displayed.

"Well, Master, first of all, Ethel has what looks like a quite large vagina, very long, with big fat outer labia all covered with dark curls of pubic hair. Her inner labia are very distinctive because she has big dark grey flaps, sort of like elephant ears that hang right out of her slit, and they are all gooey and dripping her love juice. I hope you don't mind, Ethel, if I stick my fingers in to feel your insides."

Her neighbor was just lolling there, staring off into space, enjoying her sub space and looking like she was not about to object to anything that Margaret did to her. She took that as tacit permission to proceed.

"Master, she really is such a big juicy girl! I stuck four fingers in and they just slid right in up to my knuckles. Shall I try my thumb, too?"

Ethel was now making gurgling sounds with her eyes rolled back under her lids, as Margaret slid her little hand in with almost no resistance, right up to her wrist. She began to rotate her fist around, feeling for their guest's G-spot. When she found it, she gave it a good rubbing, but stopped when Ethel's face scrunched up like she was about explode. It wasn't quite the right time or place for a squirting orgasm. Not just yet.

"Master, I think she must have been working on stretching herself with monster big toys, as I got my whole fist in with room to spare. I'll bet in the heat of the moment I could get both fists in and really fill her up."

"Thank you, my pet, that is helpful to know, but let's not get ahead of ourselves right now. We should complete our inspection and then give her a sound spanking. Anything else to report from down there?"

"Well, she is nearly as hairy as I am, but it looks like she keeps it trimmed pretty short. I think she would have a stunning muff, if you ordered her to stop clipping or shaving. Oh, and her clitoris is so cute. It's like a perfect little pearl peeping out of its hood. Why, it reminds me of Ilhan Omar in one of her turbans. I dare not touch it right now, as she still looks right on the edge."

"Very well, shall we move on to her nice big bottom? I hope that she is conscious enough to manage to roll over."

It had been a long time since Ethel had felt this good. She was totally relaxed and only vaguely aware that her hosts were having a conversation about her. But the words "roll over" somehow reached her brain, and maintaining her zone, she somehow rolled onto her front, partially on and partially off the settee. At least her giant bottom was pushed up and available, the two large cheeks forming an epic arse-crack between them. The cheeks were quite soft and jiggly, marred only by a few pimples here and there which just made them look all the more obscene.

Margaret took a deep breath and tried to pry them apart. It was like trying to push two boulders apart at the same time.

"Master? This may be a two-person job. I don't think I have the leverage to move both of her cheeks at once."

"Alright, let's see what we can do together, my dear. You take her right cheek and I'll take her left. One-two-three, pull!"

Between them, they got her bum pried open and gazed upon an awesome sight. The deep valley where her cheeks met was discolored a light ochre tone that seemed to extend halfway up each cheek in the territory that rarely saw the light of day. There was a filagree of fine pubic hairs at the deepest part of the chasm, culminating in a flurry of hairs bordering her anus. Her arse-hole appeared more a long dark slit than a discrete sphincter, and Margaret wondered if Ethel had been also working on stretching her anal cavity.

She suddenly realized that Ethel's tote bag of toys was within reach. She slid it over and dumped out its contents, lifting up the giant black butt-plug.

"Master, I would say that if this is what she brought as one of her favorite toys, that you should have no problem sliding your throbbing gristle up her arse. In fact, I'd say I'd likely be able to slide my fist in as well."

"I'm sure we'll find out in due course, sweetheart. I think that our neighbor has been farther along in her own training than either of us had realized. Now, let's see if we can rouse her enough to give her that spanking she has been so desperate for."

* * *

Ethel had been zoned out in her newly discovered sub space, happy to let her new friends inspect her most intimate parts while she just surrendered to the inevitable. Initially it had been mortifying to have to undress at their command, but by the time they had gotten to inspecting and sucking her little flesh eggs, she had entered a Zen state of purely physical satori, her mind a blank while they toyed with her naughty bits. She was just a network of stimulated synapses, aware in a very distant way that something pleasurable was happening somewhere, while Margaret was twirling her fist in her cooze.

But now someone was bringing her consciousness back to her body, speaking her name over and over, and lightly slapping her on her big butt. She recognized Margaret's voice and reluctantly opened her eyes.

"Time for your spanking, you naughty girl! Or do you no longer want one?"

That got Ethel's attention, alright. Of course she wanted it! That was the whole point of her coming here. She sat up on the settee and shook her head to clear it. She noticed that her two hosts were now naked as well. Margaret looked marvelous for her age with big low hanging titties to die for, and just look at all that hair. She was totally au naturel, almost like a hippie throwback or a French woman! Will was furry as well, with his chest and belly covered by a dense forest.

Will was seated in a sturdy armless chair, its seat covered by a couple of thick towels. He gestured for Ethel to drape herself over his lap.

"Ethel, you have been a very naughty girl! Ever since you met us you have just been making a mess everywhere. First peeing yourself in Margaret's kitchen, then squirting and crying in mine. At the very least you clearly need some house training, just like a big puppy! And we haven't even gotten to your eavesdropping and constant masturbation. Now drape yourself over my lap and take your punishment. You can leave your thigh-highs and pumps on, as they enhance the charms of your nice phat thighs and legs.

"I'm going to start with a basic hand spanking, but if I think it's necessary I may supplement that with a paddling until I'm satisfied that you've learned your lesson. Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Sir! It's 'Red'!"

"Very well, then. Let's proceed."

Will started slowly and lightly, but before long he was alternating her cheeks with stinging slaps that were leaving red handprints all over her enormous buns. At first Ethel tried to take it stoically, but as the speed and intensity quickened, she began to cry out "ouch" and "please, no more," and finally inchoate sobs. Will stopped for a bit to let her calm down and to rest his right hand which was getting as red as Ethel's rump.

"Margaret, my pet, would you go fetch my paddle for me? My hand's getting rather sore, but I don't think Ethel's big bottom has quite taken what it needs yet. That's a lot of territory to cover."

Margaret brought Will the paddle and then returned to her place to his left, gently petting Ethel's head and neck and providing moral support. She sensed that Ethel was mostly in her zone, but the endorphins had not fully kicked in yet.

Will started up with the paddle, at a slower pace, letting each swat fully sink in. Ethel's eyes bulged out, but she was no longer crying or carrying on. In fact, she even had a smile of sorts and a rather glazed look as she shifted her head and kissed Margaret's hand which was now cupping and petting her chin. The two subs felt a warm bond of sisterhood -- Ethel so grateful that Margaret had brought her into the embrace of "Jackobin's" cozy world, and Margaret delighted that she now had a new subbie playmate just one floor above.