The Awkward Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to fuck you doggie style!" he said next.

Helen giggled, "Doggie style! I should tell the girls at work that I got fucked doggie style!"

"No," he said, still breathing hard, "Then they'll all want me to do it to them."

Helen hooted then, and looked over her shoulder at him, as he got into place between her legs, with her on all fours.

"Helen, Helen," he said, "Look, just look at the ass on you!"

She smiled over her shoulder just as he slapped her ass.

"You hit me!" she said.

"No, I didn't," he said, "I slapped your ass. You have a very slappable ass, Helen!"

"Ohhh," she said, "Slapped my ass."

"Tell the girls at work that too," he said next, as his cock slid into her.

She hooted again and pressed herself back against the invading cock. Tim started the movement again, grasping her by the hips and fucking her this way.

"Being fucked doggie style!" she said, in wonder. "Helen, who never bothered to live, is being fucked her doggie style! And she likes it!"

He leaned down and bit her neck, and said:

"You do babble, when you're being fucked, woman!"

"Sorry!' she said.

"Don't you dare be sorry," he said then, "It's wonderful."

Then he concentrated on just fucking her for a bit, with her constantly moaning with his thrusts into her. He slowed down again, as he was approaching his orgasm, and, grabbing her, pulled her into a new position.

"Eeeep!" she squealed, as he moved her, so that this time, she was sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock with her back to him. He had his arms around her and grabbed her by her two nipples and pinched her nipples.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she wailed, "Wonderful! Your fucking is . . .wonderful! Just . . ."

Then he was whispering into her ear in a hoarse voice:

"Fucking you is would class, Helen, Mrs. M! World class!"

"Oh, thank you, and don't stop; do it as many . . .as many times as you . . .as . . .you like!"

He whispered again:

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

"Tell! Tell!" she said, bouncing now in his lap.

"I'm going to put you over my knee one time and spank your naked ass!"

"Yessssssssss!" she said, losing herself, her maidenly ways, her composure totally in what he was doing to her.

"Then I'm going to kiss your reddened ass cheeks, where I've spanked you; and then I'm going to separate your ass cheeks and kiss the inner walls of your ass crack!" he went on.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned, half from what he was promising her and half from the glorious fucking that was happening.

"Then I'm going to use my tongue and lick your ass hole!" he said.

""Whaaaaaaaaat?" she said, "Really?"

"Really! A promise!" he said. "And more," he went on.

"How can . . .more?" she said.

"Gonna fuck your ass hole then!" he said, teeth clenched now.

"Cumming!" he said next.

She also was feeling the power of the orgasm overtaking her. She had one last word before she became incoherent again:

"Yesssssss, do that; I love it! You do everything to me! Every . . .

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she finished in a wail.

They settled down only gradually. He spooned her on the bed.

She said to him softly: "I'm sorry, Tim, love, but that was so wonderful that I'm afraid that I'm going to cry!"

She began to cry then and he turned her to himself.

"No one has ever taken the time to be like that with me!" she weeped against him.

"We've only begun to do those things, Helen!" he said.

"Have we? Really?" she asked, looking up, tears on her face, at him.

He kissed the tears away and said:

"Yes, I promise; now come here."

She snuggled against him and he pulled her as close as possible. She stayed that way as her sobs subsided.

After a while she broke the silence:

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Yes, love," he said.

"Stay with me tonight?" she said.

"Love to! The lady's sleep-in lover!" he said.

"Oh, I have a lover!" she said.

"I know," he said, laughing, "Tell the girls at work that!"

"Maybe I will," she said defiantly.

"I dare you!" he said.

"Oh," was her response, "Dares to my generation were serious."

"Well, I don't take it back but even if they ask, I'm not going to do it to them. It's you who are my bitch!"

"Whaaaaaaa?" she exploded. "Bitch?" It set her off giggling, and she said:

"That's so cool! To have a lover and to be his bitch!"

Then she said very comfortably: "Stay the night!"

"Yes," he answered, "Stay the night."

They didn't make any plans to move from where they were. They talked quietly for a while and then drifted to sleep but the sleep was light and Helen woke. She propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at him. Tim's eyes fluttered and he looked at her.

She said: "Thank you!"

"For what?" he asked.

"For bothering with me; I'm fifty, I've had very little kinds of experience, have been naive most of my life and these weeks and days you've made it such a technicolor thing."

"Wait a minute!" he said, "What do you think my aim is here?"

"Not sure," she said, "Don't care either."

"No, no, let me make it clear," he went on. "Right from the first kiss, the awkward moment, when we were deciding if this was a relationship that needed a kiss and you took the initiative, right from then I was lost on you. I am still. It's been such a soft and sexy treat. I have no plans or intentions to go anywhere or be with anyone else or do anything else."

"Oh, Tim," she sighed.

Then she looked at him expectantly.

He laughed and said: "Okay, tell me; what's on your mind."

"I . . ."she began, hesitating.

"Helen, spit it out!" he demanded.

"It's just that you've brought such light and excitement into a very hum-drum life. I mean here I am, having my ass slapped, being called your bitch, a piece of ass, and none of that fits with who I've been but it is so exciting. I can hardly wait for what is next, for you to make another demand that will make me giggle and maybe cringe. It's just that . . ." She hesitated again.

"What, love?" he said, "You can ask me anything."

"Can I?" she asked.

"Yes," he said and kissed her.

"I want to do something, and that is so against who I've been. I want to do something, something that would make my luncheon girlfriends gasp and giggle. Tim, I have no experience, and don't know what to do. I'd love to be in a position where I said: 'If they could see me now!' and know the downright dirty joy of that."

"Okay, out of bed, bitch!" he said, hopping up himself.

She was initially startled but followed him out of bed.

"On your knees," he said.

She did it, went to her knees. She looked up at him and the first thing that she saw was his stiff cock, bobbing up and down in front of her face.

"Oh, yes!" she said. "This is it. But you must coach me. This I've never done."

"Never?" He asked.

"What kind of man was . . ." he stopped and said:

"I'm sorry for that."

"No, don't apologize," she returned, "He was that kind of man. There were rules and we lived by them. It was never exciting. A chore, a job, a duty! Not like this."

He smiled then and said:

"So, Helen the bitch is about to become Helen the cock sucker!"

"Oh, yes, another, what shall I say, notch in my belt!" she said happily.

"On your way to becoming my slut! My very own!" he said softly.

His use of the name made her pause, as though to run the name around her head and get used to it being used, in whatever fashion about her: Slut! Then she went on:

"Yes, I'll be that for you, Tim; I will! I heard what you said about not going anywhere, and I'm going to be what you want me to be. This is so exciting."

She hesitated and gingerly grabbed his cock with her hand.

"Can I . . .can I, may I kiss it?" she asked.

"Yes, to begin with," he said.

She leaned in and kissed the head of his cock.

"So soft and yet so hard," she said, "Lovely texture."

"In your mouth, woman!" he demanded.

She grinned at him and opened wide. It turned out that she needed little or no actual teaching. Helen did extremely well at the task of suck Tim's cock. She held onto the base of the prick and began by just taking its head in her mouth. When it was there, she used her lips and tongue on it. She noticed that, when she licked the underside of the head, it brought a particular response from Tim and proceeded to do that, sucking it deep within her mouth and then going back to working on the head.

After just a bit, Tim said:

"Okay no hands for a bit now.'"

She took her hands off of the cock and said dutifully:

"No hands."

Her head was back down and at work immediately. She tried to creep her lips down the cock and take as much of it in her mouth as possible, now clutching Tim's ass cheeks with her free hands. The cock hit the back of her throat and triggered her gag reflex. She backed off and got a little further down the shaft of the prick with the next try.

Then she backed off the 'deep throating' and began to move her head up and down on it, pulling the skin with her lips as she did.

Soon enough, Tim whispered to her:

"Helen, cumming soon!"

She shook her head 'yes' and refused to take her mouth off of his cock, when he began to spurt his cum into her mouth. It almost overwhelmed her at first but she took it, with only a bit spilling out the side of her mouth.

He'd held her head in place, while cumming and finally relaxed his grip on her hair.

"How was that?" she asked, a bit anxiously.

"Wonderful!" was his reply, pulling her to her feet, and into his arms for a kiss.

"Taste like me!" he said.

"Favorite taste!" she replied, and responded to his tongue with her own.

"Sleep now," he said to her and they spooned on the bed again.

He was the first to move in the morning. He had a raging erection, as usual, but now he was up against the firmness of her ass. He woke her as he reached down and played with her pussy, and, when she was wet, inserted himself inside of her.

"Ohhhhhhh, what a wake up!" she said in a sleepy voice.

"Tell the girls at the shop!" he said, causing her to giggle , as he fucked her.

"Oh, so nice!" she said, pushing her ass back against him, "So nice, nice, nice!"

They lay there for a few minutes and she asked, over her shoulder:

"Do you have time for breakfast?"

"Time?" he asked. Then said, after looking at the clock:

"Yes, I have a ten o'clock class today; breakfast will be nice."

"I'll call you, when it's ready," she said.

"Maybe I can help," was his reply, and he was up from the bed as soon as she'd put on a robe.

He followed her into the kitchen and had hold of her, from behind, his hands under her breasts, supporting them and playing with the nipples.

"Who needs breakfast, when we have Tim's hands?" she sighed.

"Helen, you're such a love," was his reply. "I still don't understand how this came about, and I remember that frozen moment, when we were standing and actually deciding if we should kiss or not. It was your courage that won that one for us, and now this is the most wonderful thing imaginable."

She turned around and held him, letting her hands drift down to his ass cheeks, to hold them firmly.

"My, my," he quipped, "The preacher's wife is forward."

"The preacher's wife doesn't get this kind of opportunity often," she replied.

"But she will now!" he said.

"Oh, goodie!" was her reply, as she hugged him and only slowly turned to get some coffee and breakfast ready for them.

He had a class and a few commitments that morning but the class ended unusually early and he was out and decided to look her up at lunch. He knew where she went, sometimes with her girlfriends from work and sometimes not. He found her, with the girlfriends, and saw that they were deeply engrossed a conversation, and from the giggling at the table, he was sure that they were talking about him.

They were so busy that he approached without being noticed, and heard Helen say:

"And he promised to spank me!"

They, all three, giggled, and one of them asked: "You're not going to let him?"

The other said: "Of course she should, it sounds exciting."

He then stepped up to the table and said: "I think it sounds exciting too."

There were small squeals of delight and surprise from the three of them right away. He noticed that Helen hesitated, not sure what to do, what he wanted or what was appropriate. He moved himself. He bent over her and kissed her with a soft:

"Hey, love!"

She sighed at the kiss and returned it. The other two were staring and from the look on Helen's face realized that she and Tim were indeed serious about one another.

He smiled at the broadly and asked: "Do I need to go away so that you can continue? Or do you need first hand information?"

They giggled, and Helen said: "Are you going to be a wise guy now?"

He laughed, and she did also and he answered:

"Sure am, until I get you over my knee!"

The other two women went into gales of laughter at that point, and they invited him to sit down.

"Thanks," he said, "And to show you that everything is above board, I'll keep my hands where they can be seen."

Again, they went into gales of laughter.

One of the women spoke up then and said:

"Probably none of our business, Tim, but we love this woman and don't want to see her hurt."

"Well," he said, "The only way I want to see her hurt is, when she's over my knee."

Then he held up his hand and said:

"Okay, I'll be serious; right here in front of your friends I'll say this."

He turned to face her and said:

"Helen, I recognize no differences between us that should or can keep me from loving you. You are my world; that's simply what you are."

She stared at him wide eyed, and then looked at her friends, and was blinking back tears immediately. He knew and moved his chair over to pull her head to his shoulder.

She placed a hand on his other shoulder and said: "Oh, Tim, I love you too."

He turned to the other women and said:

"And I'm not merely trying to get into her pants."

"He's already done that," Helen said softly, and they went into their laughter again.

"Sorry," Helen said, "I'll be good." Turning to him she asked:

"Lunch? Did you have any?"

"No," he said, and he ordered.

The others were finished and the two friends went, giving Helen a kiss before they went.

"Too much, love?" he asked. "I hope I didn't scare them away."

"No," she said, "What you said was beyond wonderful for me."

She sat while he had a sandwich and finally he said:

"I have to meet someone. Can we have dinner?"

"Yes, wonderful," she answered.

"I'll be at your place at 7?"

"Lovely," she said, "How shall I dress?" Then she thought and said:

"Oh, Tim, I don't have anything that is even remotely sexy."

"How about my gift? Wear those."

"I can do that," she said, and giggled. They made a date for that, then Tim walked her back to the store and he was off.

He was on time that evening. She looked very nice, sedate but nice but as soon as she let him into the apartment, she smiled at him and, before a hug, raised the hem of her dress to show that she was wearing the pink panties that he'd given her.

"Spectacular!" he said, "Maybe you should change and go out wearing only a blouse and those panties."

She giggled behind her hand and went to his arms:

"You are so terribly bad, even if you are 'blindingly handsome,' as my friends put it today."

"Hmm," he said laughing, "Blindingly handsome? Is that it?"

"Well it is!" she answered.

"Quite a compliment coming from Helen the Beautiful!" he said.

"Don't you play the fool with me," she said softly.

Then he told her earnestly: "Helen, I absolutely am not!" It caused her to sigh against his chest.

"Just remember periodically to stand up at the table and raise your dress to your waist so that everyone can see those pretty panties!"

Helen hooted at that and they left.

They went to a quiet, darkish kind of place and had a table in a corner by themselves.

He said: "Okay, love, I've got some news but I have to ask you a personal question."

"Yes?" she replied.

"Helen are you still married?" he asked.

She was stunned by the question and by the implication of the question.

"Oh," she said, tongue tied a bit at first. Then she found her courage and said:

"Oh, Tim, yes, I am; you see, I promised the pastor, when we separated that, though the separation was a permanent one, I wouldn't divorce him. He didn't want the shame of that. I promised."

Tim nodded and then said: "And you should keep your promise."

"Oh, Tim, you're so wonderful," she said with subdued joy. "Were you going to . . .?" she never finished that sentence.

"Yes, honey, I was," he said, "But we're not going to let your promise ruin our happiness."

"We're not?" she asked back in a tiny voice.

"No, Helen, keep your promise but then promise me that you'll move in with me and we can live together."

She looked at him then as though there were a new sun in the world, and new stars and a new moon:

"Really? Tim, do you mean that?" she asked, all the hope that had just slipped away from her returning in that instance.

"Every word!" he said.

She giggled then and said: "People will think that you're living with your Mom!"

"Then they should come around, when I have her over my knee naked for a spanking before I lick her ass hole!" he whispered.

Helen 'eeeped' and covered her mouth with her hand to giggle through her emotion.

"Will you . . .Tim, will you formally ask me? I'm silly but . . ."

"Not silly," he said, "Beautiful, sensuous, wonderful in many ways, a dead marvelous kisser, and your panties are so pretty, but not silly."

Then he got serious and said:

"Helen, it was my intention tonight to ask you to marry me; but I understand your problem and your promise. Will you agree to live with me and be my love, my one and only?" He hesitated and went on: "If you say 'yes', I promise to take care of you, and love you like today is our only day to love, every single day."

"Yes!" she said with quiet enthusiasm.

Tim was grinning now from ear to ear. He reached in his pocket and produced a small box, covered in purple velvet.

"Will you please wear this for me?" he asked.

She gasped as she opened it and found a large ruby ring.

"Ohhhhhh, Tim!" she breathed. "It's gorgeous. But so expensive!"

"I got a fantastic job offer today!" he said. "School is all but finished, and I interviewed for an engineer's position that came through just today. They will start me at $80,000, and the first thing that I wanted to do was to marry my girl."

"And I've ruined everything!" she said in soft sadness.

"Not at all!" he said. "You made a promise and I know what a woman of integrity you are. That is not going to keep us from happiness!"

"Oh, promise me, Tim!" she said.

"Promise!"

"What shall we do to celebrate?" he asked.

She had a flash thought and said:

"I know," then she leaned in close to him and said: "Let's do something that I've never done before, I want you to take me home and make love to my ass!"

"Listen to the language on the preacher's wife!" he said, as she giggled behind her hand.

"I'll need to take you home and spank you for that kind of talk," he said.

"Dare you, big boy!" was her next statement.

"Okay, you're on!" he answered

Then he leaned over the table to her and said:

"Helen, with that one, first kiss you simply swept me off of my feet! This has been a rush and a time of tumultuous emotions for me. You are making me an incredibly happy man!"

"Oh, Tim, please know, know and never doubt that I'd marry you in a second, in just a second."

As they left the restaurant, just when they were going out the door, he put his hand on her ass. She made a surprised smile and then stopped to put her arms around his neck and kiss him.