The Awkward Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

They spent the time so companionably that it slipped away from them. He noticed it and said to her:

"Helen, I have to go soon; I have a mountain of stuff to do."

"I know that, Tim," she said. "Tell me, before you go: you said that the kiss was wonderful. Tell me about that. I loved the sound of that and was wondering what you meant by it."

He got red. "I'm not sure if I can say it all to you, Mrs. M," he said.

She put her hand over his and said softly:

"Tim, you wonderful man, I just had my tongue in your mouth and then I was able to suck on yours. We're beyond the point of embarrassment here. That was for last week, and you were man enough, and insistent enough to get us beyond that point with your kiss. There's no embarrassment for us now."

He breathed a sigh, and put his hand on top of hers:

"You're right, Helen!" he said. Then he went on:

"The kiss: its all for me about soft, soft lips, almost open and at first not quite; exquisite lips and exquisite kissing. That's been wonderful."

She smiled at him:

"You'll turn this girl's head!" she said.

"I'm only telling the truth," he said then, "You I'd never lie to!"

"More?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "This is the courage part." He sighed and then spoke:

"The kiss, the kisses, they make me look at you a new way; your not the preacher's wife; when you're in my arms and you have your arms around my neck and your hands in my hair, your a woman and I'm responding to you, and that kind of information about you is really, really heady stuff for me."

She shook her head 'yes' and kissed the back of his hand.

"And then, when my arms are around you, I came into contact with . . ."

He trailed off.

"Please, Tim, love, it's okay for us," she encouraged.

"I came into contact with the back of your bra and my other hand felt the waist band of your panties, and I had never ever thought of you wearing those kinds of things or having those kinds of things, and now, when you're against me, I can feel how full and marvelous your breasts are and feel the pushing of your thighs against mine, and it hardly computes with me that it's you, Helen, Mrs. M that I'm having those thoughts about."

"Honey," she said, "You certainly have a way with words."

She leaned across the table and kissed him then, a soft, short kiss but of the same kind, giving him the same kind of thrill and ache.

"Tell you what," she said, "What I'm going to do now is risky. You need to do some work and I think we'll let things go this way for today. Next Tuesday?"

"Fine!" he said, "But risky?"

"Yes, Tim," she went on, "An instinct tells me to do something now to make you mine, even if it's for a short time, that the time for us is now, if it's going to be but I think you need the week to kind of get your mind around this. So, we'll let what has happened be what is ours for today."

He shook his head, kind of relieved to have a little more time to think about this and work it over in his mind.

"Only," she said to him then, as they got up for him to go, "More kisses at the door."

"More kisses at the door," he echoed and smiled at her broadly.

"You beautiful man!" she said, leaning a head against his shoulder, and they walked to the door with their arms around each other's waists.

At the door, before he could open it, she slid into his arms and tilted her face up for a kiss, and again the wonder of it engulfed him, and fed him in a way that he didn't even know that he needed.

They broke off the kiss and she said to him, staring up at his face:

"Yes, wonderful!"

The she was pressed against him again and was kissing him, giving him kisses as though a life line. He held onto her and was a little startled, when she took one of his hands, the one at her waist, and, still kissing him, never stopping, pushed the hand down until it came to rest on her buttocks.

He let out a little moan from his throat, as he felt the soft roundness of her butt cheeks, and ran the hand around over each of the cheeks individually, feeling also the lower leg band edge of her panties.

To himself and for himself, he said:

"What an ass on her!" And he pushed back into the recesses of his mind the thought that came, again unbidden:

"Hey, this is Mrs. M that you're fondling."

His answer, in shoving the thought away was a quick:

"Yeah, and doesn't her ass feel great!"

Then the thought was gone, and he felt as though he'd gotten over another hurdle.

"Helen," he said, as he was exiting, "You're wonderful to be with. I'll look forward to next Tuesday."

"So will I, love," she said to him, giving him a quick kiss to send him off.

It was another challenging week for him but this time the thoughts were different. She'd taken yet again, he realized, a different kind of place in his thoughts. The previous week's dwelling on the strangeness of it, the shock of it to have kissed Mrs. M, and have enjoyed the kiss so much, were replaced now with a barely muted sense of excitement, that hardly ever left him. Tim spent the week, working, going to class and doing daily chores often with a hard on.

On Friday, he did need to go to the store, and did it with anticipation. As he was entering the store three women were leaving, and he realized that Helen was one of them.

He said a shy 'hi' to her but she stopped and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. She told the other two that she'd catch up with them, and stood, all smiles for him.

"You make me feel so good," he said, "The way that you greet me. How are you, Helen. Is it okay to call you that in public?"

She laughed and said: "Of course it is; we're friends. Seeing you today makes my day. How have you been."

"Truth?" he asked.

"Truth!" she said.

"Perpetually erect for the past three days!"

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled at what he said. "Well, that makes Tuesday's tea party that much more exciting with its possibilities," she said softly to him.

"Yes, it certainly does for me," was his answer. Then he thought for a few seconds and said to her:

"Be careful or I'm going to grab you and get one of those wonderful kisses from you right here."

"What a lovely thing to say, Tim," she said. "Keep that thought in mind. I need to go and join the girls, we're off to lunch."

He was just about to go into the building, when she called to him and the three women approached.

She smiled, when they got together and she said:

"The ladies insisted that I introduce my handsome friend; girls, this is Tim Frazier; he was in my Sunday school classes, oh, I guess ten years ago. Tim, this is Alicia and Judy, my co-workers."

Alicia was a bit overweight and Judy was short but pretty. He greeted them graciously and said how much of a treat it had been for him to run into Mrs. M again here at the store.

Then the three of them turned to go. Helen, in parting said to him:

"Tim, here's this; I prepared it for you."

She handed him a card with her phone number on it.

"I don't want to tie up your time; I know what the pressure of your grad courses are like. Just use it if you need."

Then she left with Alicia and Judy. He noticed that the three of them were giggling with their heads together, as they arrived at the car that they were using.

When she'd gone, he felt the weight of the card in his hand and looked at it with pure pleasure.

"'Use it if you need,' he uttered to himself, "I guess!"

He called her that night. He'd just finished some work on a paper that he was preparing and got the phone and called.

Her voice was sleepy, when she picked up the phone, soft but sleepy.

"Helen?" he said.

"Yes," she said and then a "Oh, Tim, how nice."

He was startled and ashamed that he'd called so late.

"I'm sorry that I called so late," he said right away. "I just stopped work on a project and picked up the phone without looking."

"And I sound like a sleepy head," she said with a soft chuckle.

"You sound warm and, uh, sexy," he said in return.

"Tim Frazier, you certainly know how to turn a girls' head," was her next comment.

He laughed and said: "Well, I try."

"Well, you succeed," was her answer to that.

"I just wanted to call before I went to bed," he explained.

"How nice of you to think of that," she said. "How was the work tonight?"

"Oh, things are going fine; I'm keeping up with it, and the end is finally in sight," he said.

They talked for another seven or eight minutes before he told her that he was going to bed now.

"Sleep tight," she said to him. "Busy weekend?"

"Yes, I have to work," he said, "And finish this paper that I'm toiling on."

"We're clear for Tuesday?" she asked softly.

"Wouldn't miss it," was his answer.

"Good then," she said. "Call me tonight if you wish."

"Thank you, Helen, I will," he said before hanging up.

"Tim, I kiss you," she said.

"That makes the night so much better," was his reply. Then on an impulse he added:

"Helen, forgive me if I'm acting in all of this like a love struck teen ager!"

"Honey," she replied, "You're only acting like you and that's all that's needed. We'll see about that part on Tuesday."

"Gives me something to look forward to," he replied.

"How's that problem," she asked. "The erect one."

"Still a problem," he said, chuckling.

"Goody for me!" was her comment, as she hung up with a kiss over the phone.

He sat back then and with a positive smile on his face said:

"I'm having an affair with Mrs. M, the preacher's wife!"

That thought was on his mind, and the remembrance of the feel of his hand on her ass, as he got into bed in the dark and proceeded, before sleeping, to jerk off. His thoughts never left her, the feel of her, the smell of her and those kisses, as his hand worked faster and faster to bring himself off.

He had a weekend in, working on the paper that was due. He was pleased with it and the way that it made him think a bit differently than he normally did. He fell into bed at 11 PM absolutely tired.

The phone rang at midnight. He picked it up and mumbled a 'hello'. It was Helen. He woke quickly.

"Hi, Tim," she said and her voice as strange.

He sensed that something was wrong.

"Helen," he said, "What's wrong?"

"Tim," she said, "I have an important question and I depend on you for a truthful answer."

"Yes," he said, "You know that I'll do that.

"Tim, am I making fool of myself with all this?" she said, just barely above a whisper.

"Truth?' he asked.

"Truth," she said.

"Helen, I've had an erection now ever since that first kiss, and the kiss has never left my mind for a minute."

"Really?" she said, giggling.

"Really," he said, "You want to feel it?"

She giggled again. Then she said:

"I'm going to ask the man's question: what are you wearing, Tim?"

He laughed softly and said: "Nothing."

"Oh," she said, "That gives a girl something to go on."

"And you, Helen?" he returned.

"Oh, very little!" was her coy answer.

"Cruel woman!' he said laughing.

"Tuesday's coming," she said.

"So am I about now!" he said.

She shrieked: "Are you? Right now?"

"Right now!" he said and groaned his way into cumming.

"Dirty boy!" she said, "Save some of that for Tuesday."

"Oh, I will," he assured her.

"And, Tim," she concluded, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Helen; good night," he finished.

"Yes, good night, Tim; now clean yourself off!" she said giggling again.

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

"So polite," were her last words.

It was as though Tuesday was obstinate and would never come at all. Finally, he was on his way to her apartment. He was almost hyperventilating already. Tim wasn't completely sure if this was a full fledged attraction, which he tended to believe, or a world shaking chance to fuck someone who was so important in his world previously as had been Helen M. Whatever the case, he felt that this night was going to be one to remember.

He went to her apartment and rang the doorbell. It didn't take her long to come to the door, which she opened. She stood just inside the door and smiled at him.

"Oh how beautiful!" Tim said without thinking or even moving.

It made Helen smile broadly. She was wearing a nightgown. It was a pearl white and had thin straps and went to her ankles. She also wore heeled bedroom slippers. The material of the gown was perilously thin as to almost be transparent. She was wearing a pair of tiny panties, seemingly bikinis, which could be easily seen through the material of the gown. Apparent too was a lovely thatch of curly pubic hair. Her large and impressive breasts were hanging free without a bra, and her nipples were hard and alert.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I'm staring but you have simply stopped me in my tracks!"

"You give me such nice compliments," Helen said, "Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly!"

He laughed, and said: "Gladly, Ms Spider!"

He was inside the apartment then, and she shut the door; then, with no further talking, he had her in his arms and they were kissing.

The kiss was sweet, as they all had been, and began softly and increased into an opened mouth kiss on both of their parts, and then went to a new and passionate level, increasing in its insistence and furor.

He let his hands roam freely down her back and to her ass cheeks. He held a cheek in each hand and pulled at them, lifting them up and separating them, causing Helen to make noises in the back of her throat that only spurred him on.

"We'd better do this quickly," she said, "Or I'm going to explode."

"Quickly, yes," he said, "I'm afraid that the first time will be that. I'm so wrought up by your kisses and last week's feel of your ass."

He hesitated then and said: "Helen, you don't mind my using those words?"

"Use love words with me, Tim; no one has ever done that, and I find it thrilling. I love the feel of your hands on my ass, and the way that you play with it makes me think that something is going to happen to my ass later that I will probably like."

"I'm sorry," he went on, "I'm so klutzy today; I've forgotten that I brought you a gift."

"Oh," she squealed with delight, "I love gifts."

She looked at him and said: "Tim, you treat me so differently than anyone ever has before. I mean the gifts and the secret world of love words, dirty words that some might simply have thought would offend but which put me so much in the mood."

She squealed again and said:

"You bought me a pair of panties! How marvelous. I'll try them for you later. Now, please, please, I'm pleading, I'm begging, I'm asking as humbly as I can, take me to the bedroom."

"I'm going to fuck you, Helen!" he rasped.

"Yes, fuck me; first of all, before anything and everything, because that's what I want, Tim. It's time for me, for us to have everything. I will say 'no' to nothing that you want, that you ask for, that you demand, that you do."

He cut her off then with another kiss; he couldn't seem to get enough of the kisses from her. Then he reached down and pulled her up into his arms, with her hands around his neck, and his arms under her knees and the small of her back.

"Ohhhhhh," she said, sighing, "This is being more and more perfect."

She directed him and he got her to the bedroom and set her down. With her eyes never leaving his face, she shrugged the straps of her nightgown off of her shoulders, one after the other and let it fall. It puddled around her hips and she said:

"Tim, can you help an old lady out here?"

"Only if you quit the 'old lady' talk. There's nothing 'old' about the piece of ass that I'm looking at," he said back to her, ending with a grin.

"Piece of ass!" she said, with a barely suppressed giggle, "No one has ever called me that."

"About time then," he said to her.

"Help is on the way," were his next words.

He stepped up behind her and pushed the silky material down and off of her hips, so that it now puddled on the floor. Then his arms were around her, and one captured a huge tit and the other went diving down the front of her panties and played among her pubic hairs.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she sighed, "Didn't I say it: better and better!"

"Let's get the lady naked now," he said and began to push the panties down off of her hips and past her thighs to her knees.

In order to finish the process, he went and knelt in front of her and took the waist band of the panties in each hand and pulled them down, letting her step out of them.

He stayed in that position, however, and, grabbing her by the ass cheeks, pulled her forward and planted a large kiss on her pubic hair.

"Ohh," Helen said but the short 'Ohh' turned to a major moan, as Tim now kissed her pubic hair in earnest and let his tongue wiggle its way into the nest of Helen's pubic hair until it came in contact with her pussy lips.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Helen moaned then, and looking down on the top of his head, now so busy, said:

"This has never happened, Tim!!!!!! Never . . .not everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"It is now!" he said, looking up at her, a very satisfied look in his face.

"You're eating me!" she said, a note of incredulity in her voice, "Ohhhhhhh dear!"

"The lady sounds pleased," Tim said, pausing only to say that before pushing his tongue back into the cavern of her pussy, licking at the walls, seeking, searching and finally finding the button of her clit, and beginning to play with it. He rasped his tongue back and forth over her clit, pushing it this way and that, back and forth, and he'd now rendered Helen beyond words---speechless.

She was gripping his head, her hands in his hair and, almost completely outside of herself, began to pump her hips at his face:

"Love this!"She finally managed, "Loooooooooovvvvvve this!!!! Love you, Tim!"

Then Helen was cumming. For her it was as strong a reaction to physical stimulation as she'd ever known in her life. Her knees were weak and he was up on his feet and guiding her to the bed, to let her lie down immediately.

She looked up at him with positive adoration in her face and said:

"What . . .what did you just do to me?"

"Began to make love to my lady!" he said.

"Oh, yes, it was love; oh, yes!" she said.

Then she noticed that his face was all wet.

"You're face . . .wet with me!" she said.

He grinned, and said: "Need a towel maybe."

She shook her head, no! Helen was having new sexual, physical experiences here and wasn't willing to lose even one of them, no matter how much a side issue.

"No," she said then, "Let me; use me; I . . .do it!"

She took his head between her hands and began to softly lick the wetness from his face. He just smiled at her, as she did, and let her. When she was finished, she said:

"Oh, I'm afraid to ask 'what's next'!" the adoration still obvious on her face.

"This is," he said, and settled himself between her splayed thighs and slowly, moved his cock head into the entrance of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," Helen was moaning again, "Not only as good, better! Tim, Tim, this is an 'it's never been like this' experience . . ."

Just then he pushed his cock all the way into her pussy and she lapsed into an:

"Eeeeeeeeeee!"

He was whispering fiercely into her ear then:

"Helen, I'm fucking you! Say it! Say it to me! Now!"

"Yes, yes," she responded, lifting her hips to match his rhythm, "You're fucking me! It's taken me so long to be fucked this way and I want it all! Just all! Darling, darling, use me every way, any way. I want to be the one you fuck!"

Tim was ecstatic. She was babbling and making all sorts of love sounds, while he moved into a rhythm with her. He realized that his crisis was coming and backed off a bit. He stopped his movements and began to pull out of her.

"Stop! Why?" she panted, confused.

"Moving," he said, "Move with me."

He manhandled her into a new position.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers