That 70’s Show / Kitty & Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers

The coat joined the towel on the floor as two naked bodies came together, a big hard cock rubbing fiercely against a very flat belly. Whether he wanted to or not, Steven Hyde was going to once again fuck Eric's dear sweet mother. And the best part was, this was no fucking dream.

He was definitely kissing Mrs. Forman's mouth, definitely feeling her highly aroused cunt rubbing on his cock. Right after, there was no doubt in his mind that he was lifting her body up off the floor and carrying her by the ass to the basement.

"I've got to do it with you, Mrs. Forman!"

"Yes, Steven! Yes! I want you doing it!"

"Please don't stop me!"

"I won't! I won't! I want it too!"

Inside her bedroom and on his bed, Mrs. Kitty Forman and her son's best friend kissed a lot. They kissed with their tongues while her hand jerked off his cock and his hand found its way between her short meaty legs.

The rub of her still wet pussy really got her going with the older lady moving her body up and down to the boy's very active fingers. She was very close to fucking a second time when the younger man opted for another route.

With the touch of an expert, he began by licking her flat belly above her pubic hair as his fingers glided back and forth along her satiny thighs. The feel of his tongue startled the conservative Mrs. Forman.

"Ohh, Steven! Steven!" she sighed loudly. "What . . . what are you doing honey? No one's ever licked me down there! I don't know if I should let you do that to . . . ohhhhh, Steven! Steven!"

Well, little lady! That's about to change big time. Your deliciously flat belly is merely the launching pad for your trip to the stars.

As she cooed softly, his tongue joined his fingers on her legs. Their titillation prompted her to part her gorgeous legs even further, offering her most prized possession. Sensing she was ready for her first time joyride, Hyde didn't hesitate. He truly loved licking her deliciously tasty legs, but why wait? The sooner he started eating her very delicious pussy, the sooner his own joyride would begin.

His face pressed to her moist and tasty crotch; his lips touched her lips and his tongue started licking the splendor known as female cunt. Without a doubt, it was better than anticipated for both of them, especially the once tentative Mrs. Forman.

"Oooohh, my! Oooohh, my God! Sweet mother of Jesus! You can't . . . ohhh! It's Heaven on Earth! Ohhhhh, Steven baby! Don't . . . don't stop d-d-d-doing what you're d-d-d-doing! I . . . I beg you! Don't ever stop!"

Hyde didn't stop, not for a while anyway. He was enjoying myself way too much to ever stop eating Mrs. Forman's sweet delicious pussy. He was doing something to this woman that no man had ever done to her and that made him feel real good about it. What a fool her husband was, he thought as he held her thighs open with his hands as his mouth and tongue took somebody else's wife to places totally untraveled for her.

"Ohhh, God, dear Steven! I . . . I can't believe it! I'm . . . I'm c-c-c-cumming! Ohhhh. Godddd! I'm . . . I'm c-c-c-cumming!"

Kitty's orgasm lasted a very long time and she said and did much, much more than space on this page allows. She was still jerking her body and gasping for her breath as he knelt on the bed right next to her trembling body. He hadn't cum and he wasn't expressing any real concern for the one whose pussy he'd just revitalized.

Still, I asked. "Are you okay, Kitty?" he spoke words that caused her eyes to open.

She looked up at him while blinking. "Yes, Steven! I'm fine. It was just so overpowering and unreal."

"It was meant to be," he told her with his cock not far from her mouth. "I would have been disappointed if you didn't feel that way," he said as his left hand grasped the back of her head, moving her mouth even closer to the waiting cock.

As he did that, her eyes widened and they stared down at the cock just centimeters from her lips. Those same eyes spoke for her lips by saying no. The way it looked to him, her virgin mouth wanted no part of what the big hard cock wanted.

He was wrong.

Her one hand took hold of his cock and she began to stroke it briskly while holding it ever so close to her mouth. "Your dick is quite nice, young man, and I know you want me sucking on it, but I'm not so sure my small mouth can accommodate a dick so big. My God! What if I choke on the gosh darn thing?"

"There's only one sure way to find out," he said with his cock touching her lower lip.

"I suppose that's quite true!" she said just before her deliciously wet lips came around it and Mrs. Kitty Forman promptly sucked Hyde's oversized cock right into her supposedly small mouth.

With that, her eyes closed tightly, her tongue danced in tiny circles on the hard head, and she used her one hand to slide his tingling cock along her wet lips and in and out of her small, but very eager mouth.

If Hyde didn't know better, he'd say the woman whose other hand was gently massaging his balls, was not being entirely truthful. She said she'd never done this before, but Eric's mother could have easily fooled Hyde. Not only did she prove to be a pleasant surprise when it came to giving terrific head, she shocked him even further with her own sexual demands.

"Eat me again, baby! I want more!" she told him just before giving Hyde the biggest shock of all.

Dirty talk.

Yeah! That's right! Eric's saintly mother talked just as dirty as any whore Hyde had ever fucked. Yet, he just couldn't believe his ears. "What did you say?

"I said to eat me again! HaHaHa! You suck on my cunt and I'll suck off your cock. We'll do it together at the same time," Eric's mother told Hyde just before doing her part of the request.

His cock filled her mouth, her tongue started licking, and her lips started sliding. She only stopped long enough for Hyde to get his cock into position over her waiting lips and eager tongue.

If Hyde loved anything, it was doing a babe in the ol' sixty-nine. Happily for him, Eric's mother felt the same. The fact is, it seemed to him that Kitty Forman loved it even more so.

This woman let him hold her legs open as far as he could while his lips and tongue literally went to town on all her exposed goodies. Her cunt lips felt his licking tongue; her clittie felt the joy of his sucking lips. Even her asshole got a fierce licking, not to mention penetration by his tongue. Surprisingly, they both loved doing that.

"Oooohh, Steven!" she stopped sucking long enough to say her piece. "That's really new to me, but I love you doing it," she made an admission. If licking her ass was really new, he guessed the other things weren't nearly as new. That was okay. First time or not, she was giving him much more than he was giving her. Only an idiot would complain and Hyde was no idiot.

So, instead of complaining, he tried doing even more. He lapped her juicy cunt lips; sucked on her swollen clit; he even fingered her loose cunt walls while he literally devoured her very delicious pussy.

Mrs. Forman was getting so excited by what Hyde was doing to her body, her lower body started moving up and down to his sucking mouth and deep probing fingers. She was very close to cumming, yet, to his fucking amazement, this incredibly hot woman never stopped sucking off his cock. Only when she couldn't take any more did she let it slip from her mouth.

"Ohhhh, God! God! I . . . I can't believe I'm . . . I'm c-c-c-cumming! Ohhhhh. Goddddddd!" she cried out with his wet cock just outside her opened mouth, her sharp fingernails digging into his ass, her meaty legs wrapped tightly around his head, and her smooth meaty thighs pressed snugly to his face.

Kitty continued to gasp even after she came, continued to shake her body for several minutes after. He did nothing but lay there in silence even as she relaxed her legs and arms and sighed in sheer relief.

In all likelihood, Hyde had to assume their oral sex together was over. She'd cum to orgasm not once, but twice. Mrs. Forman had done what he asked and sucked off his cock, making Hyde feel very, very good while going just so far. He couldn't ask for anything more from the woman who obviously lied about her cock-sucking prowess. Then again, that wasn't up to him, was it?

"Ohhhh, uhmmm, ohhh, uhmmmm! I just love your . . . your big beautiful, uhmm, cock! I could suck it, uhmm, all day and . . . and night! Uhmm, ohhh, uhmm!"

Jesus! Talk about one hell of a hot woman? Hyde couldn't wait to tell Eric what a hot piece of ass is mother was.

Wait! Was he fucking kidding? How the fuck can he do that? There's no way in hell his friend will ever understand what he was doing and with whom he was doing it. After all, no guy ever sees his mother as a sex object. Eric could never, ever appreciate the same joy as Hyde. She was his mother and guys just don't do their mothers like Hyde just did Mrs. Forman.

Never in his life had Hyde's cock felt so fucking good. Mrs. Forman was clearly the best cocksucker of all time. She was totally off the charts when it came to her incredible licking tongue, her swift jerking hand, and her wet gliding lips. Eric's Mom was the absolute best cocksucker ever.

To summarize, Steven Hyde was getting the blowjob of all blowjobs and he was getting it from the wife of his newly anointed landlord and his best friend's mother. Where does it say a guy could be so fucking lucky? No one would ever believe it if he told them, which of course, he couldn't tell anyone, especially Eric and Red. The only one he could possibly tell was the cocksucker herself and she already knew it.

"Ohhhhh, uhmmm, ohhhh, uhmmmm!"

"Man, Mrs. F! You're damn good!"

"Ohhhhh, uhmmm, ohhhh, uhmmmm!"

"So good, I think you've done this before."

With that, she stopped sucking and stared up at Hyde with a burning contempt. "Shut up you little prick! What I've done before is none of your Goddamn business. So, if you want me to continue doing this, you'll shut your Goddamn mouth about my past affairs, and I mean NOW!"

"Yes, ma'am! Whatever you say!"

"Ohhhhh, uhmmm, ohhhh, uhmmmm!"

"I'm cumming! Should I . . . I take it out?"

"Ohhhhh, uhmmm, ohhhh, uhmmmm! No! No! Ohhhh, uhmm, ohhhh, uhmm!"

Hyde never took his cock from Mrs. Forman's mouth. Even as he released all he had between her gliding wet lips, he kept his exploding cock right where it was. Even if he wanted, Mrs. Forman wouldn't let him remove his cock. She kept it there even as his juice drizzled out, even as she lapped up whatever cum she could lick with her tongue. Fact is, the real hot lady kept his cock inside her mouth until she'd sucked young Hyde big and hard again.

"There! How's that?" she asked before rolling over onto her back. "Did I do good?" she asked of his newly formed erection, one made hard because of her very talented mouth. One thing for sure: when it came to sucking cock, this lovely caring woman, and the mother of two grown children, had no equal.

"Yeah! You did Damn good, Mrs. Forman!"

Right after, she turned and kissed him on the mouth. "Now, be a good boy and come and use it on me. I wanna fuck again!"

After saying that, she rolled onto her belly and parted her meaty legs, showing him both her cunt and ass holes. Then, without thinking twice, he got on top of her and pressed his big cock to her big, but fine ass. He could have easily cum with that alone, but didn't. Instead, he pushed his big cock between her cheeks and into her juicy cunt.

Kitty groaned loudly as the massive rod filled her up completely. "Ughhhhh, yeah, baby, yeah!" she sighed. "That's what I want! That's what I want! Fuck me with it, baby!" she cried out, then started moving her nice ass with his cock, taking it as hard as he was giving it to her. There was no doubt the woman loved being fucked, especially by Hyde's newly formed manhood. "Fuck me from behind! I love it from behind! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Hyde was astounded. Eric's mother was as hot as he'd ever seen any woman. She was holding onto the side of the mattress with her fingernails digging into it while moving her ass rapidly up and down, giving him yet another great fuck. Needless to say, Hyde couldn't help but pop his hot load into the hot pussy of Eric's very hot mother.

"I'm cumming, Kitty!"

"Go ahead, baby! I'm cumming too! Cum all you want!"

With that, the Mom's body shook like crazy and she screamed loudly. At the same time she grunted and groaned like she did when he ate her pussy. She was cumming just like he was cumming.

Right after, Hyde removed his limp cock from her cunt and fell over onto his back totally exhausted. He'd just fucked his best friend's a second time and it was even better than the first time he did it. Can one guy be so lucky? Yes he can!

When he felt her hand wrap around his cock and her warm breath on his balls, Hyde lifted his head off the bed and looked up. What he saw then was his friend's mother about to do the unthinkable for most mothers. It was something she'd already done for him, so Hyde already knew what treat lay in store. Having been there before, he was privileged to know that Mrs. Kitty Forman was probably the very best to ever suck on a man's cock.

As she started licking the hard head, his head fell backwards onto the bed. When her wet lips came around it and she started sucking, his head started thrashing from side to side in total ecstasy. His friend's mother was once again blowing him into a state of sheer ecstasy and Hyde just couldn't believe any of it.

"Ohhhhh, uhmmm, ohhhh, uhmmmm!"

He opened his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming again. He wasn't. Kitty was there, and she was sucking.

End

vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers
12