That 70’s Show / Kitty & Hyde

Story Info
Kitty Entertains Hyde.
6.2k words
4.6
29.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers

Here is the long awaited story of Mrs. Forman and young Steven Hyde. I'm sorry if it took so long, but I needed time to research the characters before I began. After watching 4 or 5 episodes and reading a Wikipedia bio, I decided Kitty was 40 and Hyde 19 in around 1976. My story opens before Hyde moves into the Forman house, but continues once he's settled into the basement. Let's hope you like it.

***

Mrs. Forman's hair was soaking wet as she answered the door in her floor length robe. She'd just come from the shower. He could see that. She wasn't wearing anything under her robe. He could see that too. Her poking nipples and no panty line told him so. This excited Steven Hyde.

It shouldn't have, but it did. She was his best friend's mother, and a nice guy's not supposed to think of his friend's Mom in a sexual way. Yet, there he was getting all charged up over the woman who always treated him like a son. Eric's Mom. Mrs. Red Forman. Forty-year old Kitty Forman.

Even though she was his adopted Mom, this wasn't the first time she'd gotten Hyde big and stiff. It happened when she was teaching him to disco dance. On that day, everything the teasing lady said and did excited him enough to make Hyde want to fuck Mrs. Forman right on the spot.

He still remembers her talking in her real cutesy way. "Ha. Ha. Now you follow me. Okay. You can do this! Okay? Left, right, left! Turn and step. HaHa. Ohh. Okay. Ohh, look at me. Not at your feet. HaHa!" she said and he looked at her mouth, wondering what it would be like to slip his big cock right between her ruby red lips.

"Urr, okay!" Hyde stammered that day as the cutesy Mrs. Forman continued with her dancing lessons.

"You know what? Now put your arm around me. Yeah. A little bit lower. Put your hand in the small of my back. You feel how you can guide me?"

"Oh yeah!" he said that day, clearly remembering what he was feeling for the older, but sexy teasing Mom. It was only the small of her back, but to Hyde, his hand was ever so close to her real soft ass, and that's where he really wanted to place his fingers. In any event, he was guiding her like she said, and she liked that.

"Okay, Steven. You're leading! Oh, HaHaHaHa! Okay. Tell me where to move with your hands. Left, right, left! Turn. Ur-huh! Okay. Eye contact in the turn, Okay and dip! Oh, HaHaHaHa!"

That was then, but this was now. Kitty let him in with a smile, then led Hyde into the living room. He was intruding, but she'd never tell him he was. This sweetheart of a woman would never hurt anyone's feelings by telling them to leave because she wasn't dressed for company. She'd just be her real nice self and entertain her guest as best as she could, fully dressed or otherwise.

"Have a seat!" she said, then offered the boy a drink. Hyde didn't want a drink. He wanted Mrs. Forman. He wanted Kitty the same way he wanted her the last time they were alone together. She didn't know this, so she made him a drink anyway. That's the way she was. It was a tall lemonade with all kinds of ice to cool him off on the hot summer day.

Hyde didn't want to be cooled off, but he drank the lemonade simply because sweet Kitty made it for him. He needed to remain in the heated state caused by her alone. He didn't want to drink the entire glass of ice cold lemonade in one big gulp, but he did so anyway. He wanted that out of the way so he could pursue what he really wanted, and that was a big mistake.

He felt a sharp pain at the bridge of his nose, similar to the pain you get when you eat ice cream too fast. In this case, it wasn't ice cream causing him pain, but the ice cold drink. In agony, Hyde grasped his head, leaned back and closed his eyes. When he opened them again, the intense pain in his head was gone, leaving as quickly as it came.

What remained at this point was Not a sharp pain in his nose, but extreme lustful feelings in his heart for the woman with wet hair and a floor length robe over her very naked body.

Kitty hadn't dried her hair, nor did she go upstairs to change out of her robe and into clothes more suitable for entertaining guests. Instead of doing what the former Kitty would have done, This Kitty moved to where Hyde was sitting and stood right in front of him.

"I'm really glad you're here, Steven!" she said with her lips pouted and a strange look in her fluttering eyes. It was the kind of look not normally given by a married woman to another man, and it especially wasn't the kind of look a woman normally gives to her son's best friend.

After all, this was Mrs. Kitty Forman, the personification of wholesomeness, the proverbial good girl, the kind of woman every guy wants for an older sister or even their mother. Why would someone so Heavenly give this young man such a lusty look? And why in Heaven's name would this sweet angel of a woman do what Mrs. Red Forman, did next? No! Not Kitty!

The belt to her robe opened and it fell to the side. Kitty then grasped the robe itself, and with that same lusty look penetrating his eyes, opened it all the way.

To say this startled young Hyde would be a gross understatement. To say it didn't arouse him would be a total lie. The bare breasts and uncovered pussy of any woman is enough to arouse any man. When the uncovered breasts and pussy belong to a woman who shouldn't be showing any man her breasts and pussy, the sexual high can't be told in mere words.

Too stunned to speak, Hyde sat up on the edge of the couch, never taking my eyes off of what his friend's Mom was showing off so willingly. As for Kitty, she said nothing either. She remained silent with her mouth, but spoke volumes with her lust filled eyes. They said she was showing herself off to him for just one reason. When she lowered the robe off her shoulders and it fell to the floor, it left no doubt what that reason could be.

Given who she was, Hyde should have gotten up and left without saying or doing anything. But, he didn't get up and leave, nor did he say a word. It was not a time for words, nor was it time for moral behavior. Regardless of who she was, the naked Mrs. Forman had made it abundantly clear what she wanted from her son's friend. Only a fool would decline such a tempting offer.

Hyde reached for and grasped Kitty's soft meaty hips, pulling her bare body to his face. Her eager hands came to rest on his shoulders as he stared at a delicious cunt inches from his mouth. The pubic hair around her juicy pink lips was the same color as the honey blonde hair on her head.

He stared at it for a second or two, taking in the musky fragrance of Kitty's ever so close cunt lips. They looked so tempting he couldn't wait another second. His hands moved right to her soft ass and he squeezed her cheeks while touching her cunt lips with his tongue.

When he did, her petite body tensed, her small hands gripped his broad shoulders and Eric's mother spoke for the first time in a long while. "Ohh, Steven honey! I've wanted this so much! Oh, Steven! Ohhh! You can't believe how long I've wanted you doing this with me."

She was right. He couldn't believe what she said, nevertheless, it didn't stop him from wanting it too. My God! What guy wouldn't want his mouth between the legs of Snow White, Mary Poppins and Cinderella all rolled up into the pussy of one very delectable lady? For sure, Hyde wanted it. That's why he licked and he sucked, even fingered the suddenly available pussy of everyone's fairy tale lady.

Just like that, he was no longer sitting on the couch and she was no longer just standing there. She was moving her highly aroused body back and forth to the mouth of an out of control man kneeling on the floor right in front of her.

He was licking; he was sucking, and he was fingering her with a passion bordering on madness. Kitty got so aroused by this, she threw one of her short legs over his shoulder and became as crazy as the man arousing her. Gripping his head tightly, she ground her pussy wildly to his face.

As she did, her fingernails dug into his scalp, giving him severe pain while he gave her extreme pleasure. Hyde didn't mind the hurt. The pleasure he was deriving from eating Kitty's pussy far outweighed any displeasure she was giving him. He'd make that trade anytime for what this unexpected pleasure was leading to. That happened just moments later in a way he never expected from Eric's Mom.

"Stop eating me, Steven! I'm ready!" she cried out after pushing his face from her on-fire cunt. "I need you inside me now, baby! Give me your cock, honey! Fuck me, Steven baby! Please fuck me like you never fucked anyone!"

It was so uncharacteristic of Kitty to speak that way, but at that point, who cared if she talked dirty? No, we take that back! Hyde definitely cared that Kitty spoke with words he never heard her say. The fact is, he loved hearing the nice Mom talk dirty. It was a brand new high for him that could only get better, and it would start soon after she laid her hot body down on the carpeted floor. As he knelt between her opened legs, he gazed down at a pussy more than ready for his bulging cock.

The warmth of her smooth inner thighs caressed his body as he leaned onto her, letting his cock nudge her wet eager cunt lips. They closed around him and pulled Hyde down, causing his shaft to enter her surely and swiftly. Once it was inside Kitty's moist and willing pussy, her short, but strong legs tightened around his back and they began to move swiftly and surely. Right or wrong, a young man started doing the most unthinkable of acts. He started fucking his best friend's mother.

While he held her arms behind her head, her lower body moved to the force of his big driving cock. With her eyes closed and her lips pouted, her head thrashed from side to side. This told him she loved and wanted what they were doing. The good girl Mom loved being a bad girl whore. But, would she talk like one too?

"Talk for me, baby! Tell me you love it!"

"I do, Steven! I do! I love it!"

"Love what, baby? Tell me what you love!"

"We're fucking! I love fucking!" she said while putting her stomach muscles to good use, propelling her lower body at a rapid pace to his thrusting cock. She was on fire and very close to exploding as he pushed the envelope.

"Say it baby! Keep saying it!"

"Oh, Steven! I will! I will! Just keep on fuckin me! Fuck me! Keep fucking me!" Then it happened. "I'm cumming, Steven! Fuck me! Fuck me! Keep fucking me!"

Kitty stopped talking because Kitty couldn't talk. She was grunting and groaning while her body trembled and jerked uncontrollably. The goody-goody girl had come with the cock of her son's friend buried deep inside her pious pussy.

His own ejaculation far exceeded the thousands that preceded it. Hyde's cock, in a place it never expected to be, wouldn't stop firing. It sent load upon load of his sperm into the saintly woman's quivering pussy. Why it did that can be easily explained. It was who she was, how she talked for him, and what she'd just done for him. For a nineteen year old man, cumming many times isn't at all difficult when you consider the inspiration.

Spent like never before, Hyde lay still on top of Kitty, his cock lying dormant inside her saturated pussy. She immediately lifted her arms to hold him tight. Her soft smooth legs fell off his body and she lay as quietly as him. Several minutes passed before she spoke.

"Gosh! I was a bad little girl, wasn't I?"

He lifted his head and looked at her eyes. The good girl hadn't returned just yet. Her lusty eyes showed she wasn't finished being bad. Naturally, Hyde pursued it.

"No, sweetheart! You were what you wanted, a good girl being bad just once."

He felt her short, but strong legs come around him again. "Just once?" she asked, then kissed him with her long meaty tongue controlling his. They kissed for a while before they stopped swapping spit and tongues. He didn't want to stop.

"Whoa, that was real nice, Mrs. Forman!"

The next thing he knew, the short, but muscular woman was flipping him onto his back. Just like that, she was straddling him with his cock growing swiftly back inside her. "Yes it was! But, you're wrong, young man! Mrs. Forman doesn't want to be bad just once. Kitty wants to be bad all the time. She want to fuck again!"

Doing Mrs. Forman again was perfectly all right with Hyde. Shit! He was so turned on by Eric's Mom, he could spend the whole day doing her. He didn't even have to move. All he had to do was hold onto her soft hips and let her bounce her body on top of his, his hard cock stimulating the juicy walls of her horny vagina.

If the first fuck of her was unexpected, the second was not to be believed. The on-fire Kitty did all the work, fucking Hyde where he lay while gyrating her body on top of his. In very little time, she got herself to cum again. Right after that, the good girl turned bad, wanted the same from Hyde.

If Hyde never expected to fuck Red's sweet wife, Lord knows he couldn't foresee something so obscene as a blowjob from the former fairy tale lady. Crap like that only happens in porno movies with women like Vanessa del Rio and Nina Hartley. It never happens in real life, especially with women like Mrs. Kitty Forman.

She bent over with her bare tits pressed to his chest. Then, while gazing up at him with a wicked look in her eyes, slithered her body down along his until her pretty face hovered over his cock.

"I've always wanted to do this, but a good girl never ever take a man's penis into her mouth, does she? HaHaHa!" she said like the former Kitty would say.

Hyde agreed. "No! No they don't!"

As he watched with bated breath, she quickly reverted back to the promiscuous Kitty. "But then, I'm no longer the good girl everyone wants me to be, am I?"

"No! No, you're not!" he had to agree.

"Oh, no! I'm the bad girl I want to be. And a bad girl should act like one, shouldn't she? Not only can she take a cock into her mouth, she can suck on it too! What do you think of that, sweet Steven? Would you like the bad girl sucking off your big fat cock?"

Of course he did. Why wouldn't he want this particular lady blowing him? As we've said over and over again, she's Eric's dear mother and Red's sweet wife. Having someone like Mrs. Forman sucking off your cock was as good as it gets when it comes to fucking and sucking.

The instant he felt her mouth surrounding his dick, his eyes closed and his brain started spinning. It was total euphoria, that's for sure. Hyde was in a place you only dream of. The exhilaration he felt from Kitty's sliding wet lips could not be told in mere words.

The happiness her licking tongue was giving him, was a bliss he could never describe to anyone, especially his best friend. This new Kitty had him on a world he never wanted to leave. He wanted to stay there forever with Mrs. Forman's wet mouth and meaty tongue all over his cock and him crying out her beautiful name over and over again.

"Oh, Kitty! Kitty! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" he cried out, but she paid him no mind.

"Steven! Wake up!"

His eyes opened to see something totally different than was in his mind. Kitty wasn't kneeling over him like in his dream, and to make matters worse, his cock wasn't even in her mouth. Mrs. Forman was sitting next to him with her hair still wet and her robe still on, looking as sweet and as sexy she did before.

"Gosh! The pain must have been really bad. It made you pass out and have an awfully bad dream. Are you okay, honey?"

A dream? It was only a fucking dream? He didn't fuck his friend's mother and she never blew him like he thought she did?

Too stunned to speak, Hyde just sat there looking straight ahead. The most unbelievable sex he had ever had in his life didn't happen at all.

Hyde was never more disappointed, felt more cheated. It was like thinking you'd won the Lotto, then have them say you're a number short. He won all those millions, and they took them away from him.

"No, Mrs. Forman. I'm Not okay!" He walked back and forth in a tizzy.

Seeing his despair, she stood up too. "Oh, you poor guy! I feel so bad for you."

He knew she did, but there was nothing she could do to help. His dream had to remain exactly what it was, a fucking fantasy that could never come true no matter how hard he wished for it.

Puzzled, she grasped his arm. "I'm just curious about one thing? Why were you calling my name and telling me not to stop. Stop what?" Is that why you're upset? I stopped doing what you wanted? Gosh! I'm so sorry if I ruined your dream."

If only she knew? Then again, maybe she did, and maybe dreams Do come true?

* * *

A few days after his very erotic dream of Eric's mother, Hyde learned his own mother had abandoned him. So, with nowhere else to go, the Forman's allowed Steven Hyde the temporary use of their basement if he wanted, which of course he did. He wasn't that far from his dream lady.

Not long after, it was a rainy day and he was taking a shower when the doorbell rang repeatedly. After throwing a towel around his half wet naked body, he scurried to open the front door only to find Mrs. Forman standing there in a wet raincoat.

"HaHa!" she laughed as he let her into her own house. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I forgot my key," Mrs. Forman explained that she went for a walk and got caught by a sudden rain. Hyde didn't question her reasons for being out in the rain, nor was she bothering him. If anything, she was exciting him all over again, loving how she looked in the wet, clinging raincoat.

Little did Hyde know, but Kitty had a very big surprise for him beneath her wet, clinging raincoat. Truth be told, Mrs. Forman didn't go walking in the rain just for a casual walk. She had a very definite destination and a very definite purpose in mind when she left her house wearing only a raincoat over her very naked body.

With him looking her over, and getting more excited by the second, she undid the belt very slowly and with purpose.

"I've been thinking a lot about your very telling dream," she started as the belt fell to the side and she started undoing the buttons at the top of her raincoat.

"You have?" he asked, wondering where she was going with this.

"Yeah! It must have been a really nice dream you were having. Did you know it made you talk in your sleep?"

"It did?"

"Oh yes! HaHa! You most certainly did!"

Suddenly, the raincoat was half undone and Hyde could plainly see Mrs. Forman was wearing absolutely nothing over her nice bare breasts. By then, his hard cock was poking the towel that clung precariously to his body. Any sudden move by him and it would surely fall to the floor. At this point, she undid another button, then another, now exposing her flat bare belly. The towel strained to keep from falling off his body, only his erect cock keeping it on board.

"You said some real nice things in your sleep, nice things that made me wonder?"

"I, urr, I did?"

"Yes! It made me wonder if I was a big part of your very very nice dream? Was I, Steven? Was I in your dream too?"

As she asked that very provocative question, her tongue peeked out and she licked her lips in a very seductive way. At the same time, her eyes took on that same lusty look he saw in his dream of fucking her. This made Hyde wonder.

Could fate be playing a cruel trick on him or was his dream with Mrs. Forman about to become reality? He'd know as soon as she undid the last button.

The towel, in its effort to remain tied to his naked body, lost its fight. The strain of the big bulging cock was too powerful to keep it in place around his nude body. The enticing sight of Mrs. Forman's naked body had caused the massive hard-on.

"We can make your dream come true," Kitty said while she lowered the coat off her shoulders and held it open for him "Is that what you want, Steven honey? You want to relive the dream we shared together? Do you want to fuck me again?"

vicvitale
vicvitale
249 Followers
12