All Comments on 'Teacher and the Football Star'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Divorce is Always an option...

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 3 years ago

Absolutely loved it. I hope you write another chapter to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More sick shit. And where does it say every top athlete is black and every white woman he meets wants to be humiliated and treated like dirt by said person? I thought the category was interracial "love". I saw nothing but degradation. Sure glad I haven't bothered to read any of your other trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wimpy beta cuck, cheating whore and a dumbass football player. What a dream life they all share. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She made her decision when not thratening to call the cops when Ty showed up the second time. That's it, marriage is over, unless the husband wants to be the 3rd wheel from now on.

The great weakness here on the site is the shaky state of marriages, and the seeming disappearance of children from the planet whern there are kids, even teens. Human beings don't just flip switches and forget why they married.

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 3 years ago

Great 5-star story! It's a short and easy read, but there's a nice build-up and finish. Another chapter would be nice.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CZOFTWCZOFTWalmost 3 years ago

Too much of the action happened off-screen for me to give the story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The panting, the spanking of her reddening broad ass, the hard holding of her hips as the hammering of her pussy by a thick black cock as she goes to the moon with a huge orgasm as she if filled to the brim and the psychological degradation of her self worth as a woman with Bachelor's and Masters Degree in education as her black lover says her professional worth as a teacher is worthless unless she transfers to a black run school, the final punctuation of her worth ss a slut is much

higher than a teacher as her ass is mercillesly slapped beet red on both sides, and the ultimate humiliation is heaped upon her when she takes a pregnancy test and discovers she is pregnant with his baby.

And the last for the he bed as her black lover decrees she file for divorce from her cuckolded husband alleging she is a victim of domestic abuse and seeking child support from him.

This is a very hot story and Chapter 2 will be a very luscious read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot, very sexy and good!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The slight queasy feeling I get reading the story is the adrenaline pumping as I imagine a stronger black man claiming my wife. Knowing that I can’t stop her because she loves being submissive to him and the more dominant he is with her the deeper he can take her.

The truth is I love seeing her crawling for him, watching him degrade her and turning her into his slave. How she has moments of clarity and realizes what he’s doing but surrendering gets easier each time. I love hearing her moaning as he uses her and seeing her after he’s done and left her for me to clean up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.