All Comments on 'Tales of My Slutty Sister'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 208 Comments
DJStoneDJStoneabout 4 years ago
Good twist

While I'm not always a fan of the incest genre per say, there are certain writers who tell a good story with what they create. You, sir, are one of them. I didn't exactly see Samantha's reaction twisting like it did. The hurt and anger I thought were natural but I liked how she then became the aggressor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for returning,god that was hot

GingerCat1GingerCat1about 4 years ago
Usually really like your stories.

I was super excited when I saw you had posted another story but unfortunately this isn't as good as your best work. You usally write really realistic characters but for some reason I just didn't connect with Cole. The first page or two I was super glad the beginning was a story as Cole felt like an exaggeration and a parody of a poor story but after revealing it was just a story Cole turned out to be just as bad as the story he was writing. I feel like this would have been a much better story if Cole wasn't initially attracted to his sister, didn't write in the taboo section and instead had his sister discover his writing and suddenly discover she had an interest in Cole's sexuality, rather than Cole writing about his own sexual attraction to his sister, which felt more obvious than what I usually expect from you as a writer.

Don't get me wrong, the story was well written, your stories always are, which is why I usually like them a lot. This story just didn't hit the mark for me.

thedayafterthedayafterabout 4 years ago

What a great story absolutely loved it. Interesting story line for a good part of the story I wasn't sure if I was just reading Cole's fantasy's or Cole's real relationship with Sammi even towards the end I was beginning to believe that it may have been one of Cole's stories that he posted and it wasn't real.

So glad the this story had a real happy ending.

BigHornyMeBigHornyMeabout 4 years ago
Congratulations

This is easily the best told story you ever wrote. Hot, steamy, emotional, heart wrenching, erotic and pornographic all rolled into one. Bloody hell...

21stcv21stcvabout 4 years ago

This is by far the best story I have read on here and I have been on Literotica for at least 10 years. There were a few typos but they didn't spoil it for me. Thank you so much for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hands down best story ever!

I've read a bunch of stories here, and this one is by far the best, with the best ending...

"God no!" Cole scrunched his face up in disgust. "That guy sucks!"

You don't suck, though. You are a fantastic story teller. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You are one of my favorite authors.

Hands down one of the best in here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

now that was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good

Very well written...great plot turns and timing is spot on...bravo

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88about 4 years ago
WOW

Lovecraft came back.............with a fucking vengeance. This was incredible

babaloo92babaloo92about 4 years ago
Excellent!

I never read stories more than 7 pages. This Drew me in and I couldn't stop reading. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was a really engaging story and it had a unique twist too.

Considering how long this was, I'm surprised you ended it before he had a chance to break in her virgin ass. Teasing us about it on the penultimate page without then doing the deed was just cruel! I'd love to see a follow-up chapter, with the naughty siblings moving in with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
brother/sister

Gosh I loved every word of this wonderful story..We had sex at home growing up and it was wonderful. Never heard anyone complain. This was well written and easy flowing story.. Hope to read more from you.

dp

muskyboymuskyboyabout 4 years ago

Awesome, as always. Loved it. Interesting perspective. Thanks for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Magnum opus

A masterpiece from start to finish. Story and characters were so detailed. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Took forever

Took forever and got boring

Rockstar601Rockstar601about 4 years ago
Outstanding as always !!

You stay outdoing yourself and all the other talented authors of this great wanking site, lol! This is the part where I died at though, A new series. Samantha and Cole; Siblings with Benefits. Maybe you can put a couple of chapters on Literotica."

"Not with that title, someone else used it."

"Siblings with Benefits, seriously?" Samantha reached the bathroom and stepped aside, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, Lovecraft68."

"Never heard of him, he any good?"

"God no!" Cole scrunched his face up in disgust. "That guy sucks!"

Lovecraft68 , please keep the Magic happening...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

This have to be your best story yet. Loved it.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightabout 4 years ago
Another Good One from LC

At first I had trouble getting hooked into this story the first two or three pages because of the long narratives. The place that really hooked me and made me want to finish reading was Samantha's angry and hurt response. From there the story is an emotional roller coaster which kept me glued to the page.

The strong point of this story is the dialogue. It was so realistic that I could hear their voices in my head.

Thank you for your entry into the contest.

darsusdarsusabout 4 years ago
Love it

Please write more chapters would love to see where you take them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Simply amazing!

I must say, LC68...undoubtedly one of your best - well, one of *the* best writings on LE. You never cease to step up your game. Bravo!

InmoniXianInmoniXianabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

One of the best I've read in a long while, a great combination of story and sex. I love the combination of romance and nasty sex.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best I have read

Simply the best I have read, raunchy, sexy and loving all in one. Fantastic.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Unique!

An unusual and at times humorous tale but also thought provoking.

paulyepspaulyepsabout 4 years ago

I loved that story ... so well done .. I could feel the emotions of both characters... what a great ending ! Thank you .. I know I’ll be reading this one again !

Vadawg02Vadawg02about 4 years ago

I'm not one to really read a long story but I couldn't stop. The way you described the interactions between Cole and Samantha made it real. I actually could imagine every detail. What an amazing piece of writing. I'd give you 50 stars if I could.

pussyandasspussyandassabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This story was long but it was beautiful all throughout, Samantha is described the perfect character.

HillfrogHillfrogabout 4 years ago
Meta cum Magna cum Laude

This is going to be one of the site's classics in the genre. It hit both below the belt and above the shirt collar. Nice meta yarn very well spun.

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Great Story

The story was hard to follow at first but then it opened up. I love that they got over their quibbling and fell in love with each other. Great Story... Keep up the good work.... and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hope for more

This was an amazing story. Its perfect as a one off but I can still hope for more. It would be nice for a second volume with these characters. Great work! As with many here I couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not a one off please!!!

Great story!! If possible please make this one a series and add more to it!! The story begs to be continued...

MelrahMelrahabout 4 years ago
Great story

I few spelling, tense and grammar errors here and there but nothing to pull me out of the story. It helps my writing to have the computer speak the text back to me for self editing.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
sweet

a brother/sister story that didn't have him calling her a bitch or cunt. it's been my experience that most if not all women hate those two words the most. great job! another lovecraft68 masterpiece!

Firedawg2086Firedawg2086about 4 years ago
Great

Loved reading this story. You didn’t an amazing job.

nicho1855nicho1855about 4 years ago
What can I say

L C you are still the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One of the best stories I've ever read

Thankyou for an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2 ?

Loved the story please make a chapter 2

dokonodokonoabout 4 years ago

If I could, I would give every page 5 Stars..... It was just toooo amazing. Hope you win. Chapter Two would be awesome.

jlkress62930jlkress62930about 4 years ago
great

Makes me wish I had a slutty sis. This was a truly unique experience, I hope you continue writing these stories, I definitely agree with a Chapter 2. 5 stars weren't enough a truly Great read.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyabout 4 years ago
WOW

Now that is a fantastic story. You need to teach me how to write hot stories like that!

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesabout 4 years ago

One of the best.

No need for a chapter 2 -- this story said it all.

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 4 years ago
Erotic masterpiece

I loved this story, both hot and romantic at times. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

This was great. Good story, nice dynamic storyline and good characterizations. Mom was a little bland, but the heart of the story was sexy and involving. Well done Sir.

I am curious how they do in the future, five, or ten years from now, but the story is so good it doesn’t need a sequel.

ThegameofFuckThegameofFuckabout 4 years ago
Brilliant... Just Brilliant

The story was amazing. I am a new writer here and wish that someday I can write a story like this. Absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4 Reluctantly

I really liked the story, and how it explained how I feel about porn. I don't like blackmail non-consent- fucking the drunk/sleeping sibling story unless the violator is punished. I like the loving romantic stories. I just think consequences do matter. Pregnancy, STDs and jail. What gets me a lot is how little jail and arrest happen in these stories. Maybe I should right a story where the family members are caught and are fugitives running from the law? Assuming I can get my account fixed my password doesn't work and I can't figure out how to reset it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Serious pornography

This is the first story I've read that delved into the realism of writing stories behind someone's back. Over all I found this incredibly realistic. A little deep for my taste but still a fantastic story, with good characters, and a great ending. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing all the dirty sexy details.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

Like someone wrote before: Brilliant... Just Brilliant

Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it soooo much. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just Amazing!!!

huge Fan of your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best history I've experienced

Wow man. That are really talented skills. This history had all types of sex coming from hardcore obligation, teasing orgarms, love making, and the best golden sex where everyone is completely immerse on lust.

You take the time to let the excitement builds up, the eroticism is carefully build into a giant exciting text. Everything with deepness in feelings and emotions and the best of all. The history is reliable, it was a case where I could believe a brother and a sister in that context could build their special connection.

Thank you for this masterpiece. I'm glad I don't have a hot, sexy sister, your history could start something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well done, good story!

Good story... Story was enjoyable, little Grammer issue in a few places, some Incorrect gender pronouns used. Minor revisions needed to fix those slight issues. But for such a lengthy story basis of it was very well done! Keep it up!!! Wait...that's what she said...LoL.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 4 years ago
That was good

Great slow boil and then shit loads of action - top stuff thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Full circle, eh? Great story, good angle, life and literary worlds meld! 02840!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now that you mention it...

I have wanted to write stories as well, even opened an account. Will have to just jump in, I guess. This story was awesome, with imagination, passion, conflict, sex, more conflict, resolution... you really spin a great yarn! Grammer and spelling need work, caught many typos and stuff, but who's perfect? Get an editor, a second pair of eyes can catch stuff you miss. I felt for Cole, if I had a georgeous sister like he did, I would be in trouble, too. I love the description of Sammantha, with her black hair, blue eyes, and trim sexy body. Whats not to love? Anyway, well done!

Osculator69

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 4 years ago
Another awesome tale

You are an inspiration to me. I started a couple stories, with build up and character development being more important than the sex. That's your influence on my work. And some others, but more you. I am always drawn into your stories. I get passionate about them and hoped to write stories others get passionate about. Unfortunately my old laptop died last year before I could post anything. I'm hoping to replace it soon and hopefully I can recover it from the old laptop so I can publish here. I tried writing on the tablet but its not good enough for me. Thank you for all your writings and inspiration. Keep'em cumming... lol

A true fan.

SoaringCloudsSoaringCloudsabout 4 years ago
The little details...

...were a nice touch. I especially liked the comment someone left about bad "grammer." Hahaha.

sekachsekachabout 4 years ago

Good story with hot scenes. Nice portrayed potential author's life in this site and offline. And i don't like porn story without love, glad this one ended on happy note. Almost perfect story.

AncientCipherAncientCipherabout 4 years ago

I was completely on board with the story up until the point where Samantha went from being hurt and angry to flirting and messing around. Even though it was explained later, it lost me in the moment because it went from feeling very real and grounded to feeling like pure fantasy wish-fulfillment. Suspension of disbelief broken, in other words.

Maybe it's just me. Everything before and after that part was the kind of writing that sucks me into the story makes it seem real, so that transition stuck out.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 4 years ago
Excellent story for your 10 year anniversary

One of the downside of this site is it is hard to see transitions. I was reading it and almost quite when I saw how many pages when I turned to page two. Almost stopped at that point since I am not a big fan of "Brother blackmails Sister" (pretty much for the reasons stated in your story) stories and was not going to slog through that many pages. Then (thanks to a browser glitch) I found myself reading about Samantha wacking Cole around the head with her iPad and thought 'WTF'. It sill took me a bit before I finally picked up on that you started with the literotica story and this was more about shy, loser Cole writing about himself as cool-hip Cole. From there on I was hooked. Stories like this is one of the reason I have you in my favorites list. Here's to another 10 great years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story from a favorite author

I really liked this story. The buildup and Samantha’s explosion were about as real as it could get I think. Happy endings are great too! Another well done and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Two thumbs up!

This was a hell of a good read! Sequel?

RozomRozomabout 4 years ago
A pseudo-self portrait of writing

My comment isn’t about this story, okay well yeah it is, Holy Wow!

But no I’m leaving this comment about your last paragraph about your past 10 years. There hasn’t been a story I haven’t read from you and didn’t love. You are an amazingly talented writer who is able to put real emotions into characters that you can feel the conflict and strife within. One of the best writers on Literotica and my favorite as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

this was a very well written story I'm not much on brother sister stories but this one was awesome hope to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Story

By far the best story I’ve read on here! Well-paced, great characters, compelling story, absolutely incredible! Impressive work, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

DEFINATELY my favorite of all time!

gunmakergunmakerabout 4 years ago

First, it's not aureole. That is a circle if light or color. You want areola. Google them.

Second, pretty damn good story. Kind of hard to get past the first half but it was certainly well worth it.

Any time I see a new one from you I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Such a great story. Took me a few days to read it but to date by far the best and hottest story I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whole lot of "boring" to skip over there, chief.

Boring, mostly.

JamesTheBeastJamesTheBeastabout 4 years ago
One of the Best

This story is one of your best! I only found you when you were on the top list. So I'm like "why the heck not?" And then I find this! You have shown so much potential, it's not even funny. Me personally, I love these kinds of story's.One sibling has feelings, thinks about their brother/sister in a sexually rough way, then realize their mistakes.

RATING: 10/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really Amazing Story

Took fews days to read it, but every time I had free time I was coming back to your story.

Really enjoyed reading It.

Keep the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep it going

Love to know more where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Deep.. very Deep!!!

I rarely read the really long stories but this was more than worth it. I too would like to know where this goes!! Keep it positive as I wasn't into the parts where Cole was just using Samantha. You have a talent for a story. Please proofread before you publish. Lots of mistakes and they can detract from the work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brother..

This. Was. The. Craziest. Experience. Ever.

I've been reading here for about two years now and this sory was just.. I stopped touching myself at page 2, yet, I kept going non stop until page 7 where I--- Ugh!

I came. Then I came again, so hard I fell asleep. I woke up, kept reading till I had another one that knocked me out again. It's literally crazy how hard it was (the story)

Now I'll just leave my actual thoughts about the story.

Character development was pretty outstanding. Samantha did turn around quite acutely but you just simply made it work. A lot more attention was given to Cole and none of it went to waste. It kept the plot solid and had me trying to figure him out throughout the entire read.

Grammar was great, except for some typos that you're probably aware of so I'll just leave this here

Then plot is straight forward and simple, and my favourite part is that it's entirely about the two of them, not the relationship, but rather, each of them as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I spent 4 hours reading this, never been so immersed in an erotic tale in my life. The pool chapter was absolute torture and took all I had to keep going until the characters finished. I just flat out enjoyed this and I feel like I can take a few pages of this and apply it in my own life. I feel like I'll be able to appreciate the women in my life better and be able to enhance my sexual experiences. Thank you so much, bless you.

-KL from the OC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow

English is not my first language, so I have a harder time understanding the stories, and I have to be more focused. That made the plot twist even crazier, it completely fucked with my head it was insane. Congratulations, will read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

By far the best story I have ever read. I will be very happy about a sequel. Incredibly well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A Great Story

This was by far,one of your best stories.

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilalmost 4 years ago
Filthy romance. Romantic filth.

God I love brother sister romance stories and this was a jaw-droppingly good one. So sweet and so human in how it developed and how very very hot in how it paid off. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad to see it end

Great read! Was so involved in it in my head I was bummed when i reached the ending. Great job!

vikingprydevikingprydealmost 4 years ago
God I hope there's more

As dirty as that got it x best parts of that story when when they were making love or the pool scene or watching TV together God I'd love to see more of that in your stories

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 4 years ago

WTF?!!!

Oh My God!!! What a fan-fuqn-tastic story!!! I usually hate trying to read long stories that could copy as a novel, this one was well worth the week it took to finish!!! You are a tremendous writer and I look forward to reading the rest of your work! For God's sake, PLEASE don't stop!!! 5 Fuq'n Stars well deserved!!!!

OralLover62OralLover62almost 4 years ago

Another totally awesome piece of work! Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Best story I have ever read on literotica. Amazing.

Budson1962Budson1962almost 4 years ago
Great job.

My new favorite. five stars! Many late nights from not being able to put the story down. Great job keep up the good work and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

This is the best fuckiing story i have read in a long long time. Amazing start, amazing buildup, perfect ending. Loved every part of it. Keep writing!

rightbankrightbankalmost 4 years ago
Spectacular

The trashy beginning made the contrast of the romantic conclusion even better .

Well Done

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And BTW...

Me again. Just wanted to say, outside of fantasy, sex between siblings is sick.

People shouldn’t normalize a perversion like this. Just sayin’

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Imperfect yet fantastic story

Incest (for me) is hot because the desire and love siblings must feel has to be far greater than "normal" to overcome the shame and disgust society places on the idea of incest. This story puts that concept on display wonderfully. The back and forth between chapters was a little messy, the connection the sister feels definitely rushed (in terms of in-universe time, not words written)...but I've held my suspension of disbelief for much, much shitter stories. All in all, I didn't even fap to this one until the last page--5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@BTW

First you said outside of fantasy...and I agree

Then you say these stories shouldn't normalize sick behavior...

Then why are you reading in this sick category?

This is fantasy, one you seem to have, but then make comments like this to ease your guilt and self loathing over your fetish.

Embrace the fantasy or stay on your soapbox, can't have both and be happy with yourself. Figure yourself out, you'll be better off.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

took me a little while to get into the style of the story but I had it seemed to work well.

Personally I would have liked to see a little better separation or indication of which parts of the story were the "story\" and which were the "real" elements, Maybe that's just down to how I read stuff....

Regardless of that it's a great story and well written (as I believe most of your work is).

A few minor typos (possibly the effect of editing software auto correction) but otherwise very well written, Your scene setting and expression of emotions works very well,

Many thanks for sharing this with us all,

OldManSOldManSalmost 4 years ago
LOVE & Ooops

Thank you for writing again. This story started out with me not likeing it how it was going. I'm not at all into BDSM. Then the sexy sister saved the story. Thank you.

Only if this kiss means more than wanting my body but wanting all off me. p.13

She pulled away from him long enough to yank the short off him. p.14

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
10 Stars

I would give this ten stars if I could. This brings back thoughts of my teenage years lusting after my sister but nothing ever happened. Wonderful story and I really enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

This really was well-written, nice job. It's these longer ones I really like that have some emotional attachment built into them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

I don't usually comment on here, but this has to be the best piece of literature I have ever found on this site. Keep up the good work.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokialmost 4 years ago
Roller coaster

LC68,

You certainly know your craft.

You had me hooked, then lost me or I was confused then you reeled me back in.

Nice work integrating LitErotica into your storyline. That gives it a sense of reality.

Loki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely fucking great!

One word: BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i've been tricked, i've been backstabbed and quite possibly i've been bamboozled

tricky title, like 5 big misdirections....

reading this is what i imagine having a heart attack feels like

still 5 stars at least

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep up the good work

I won’t lie, this made me tear up a little cause of how amazing it is. You really made it feel like it was true and real. Just a great and amazing story all together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

this story was absolutely amazing. Top 2 of the best I have read on this site. And i have read a few. You are an awesome writer. Keep it up.

Joker91472Joker91472almost 4 years ago
Amazing!

the way you built this story up to the amazing climax was incredible! I’ve read quite a few stories on this site and I have to say this is my favorite by a long shot. Incredibly well written!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories