All Comments on 'Suzi's Shoes'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lonelyQuadlonelyQuadover 8 years ago
On the House or In the House

Good story and good sales tactic, he'll definitely be a repeat customer and story...

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Unload Son.. Bust That Nut..

Good story..

bdbeautybdbeautyover 8 years ago
Fabulous story

Loved it all, and adored the descriptions of him sliding in, made me want to touch my own little dot.

HughJardHughJardabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Very nicely done. Well worth 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope you can still read this (2016)

I hope you can make a sequel on this one making the boy stop the milf on her work, and let her live with him.

He'll promise that he will be the one working for them as they explore their intimate relationship.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

Wow. Brilliant. You’re a great writer. One of the finer pieces I’ve read on here. The end was beautiful. Love the humanity pushing through in such a twisted society. I actually met a woman, a beautiful black woman, on the Caribbean side of Costa Rica one time in a little restaurant. She kept looking at me and me at her. After some time we conversed in Spanish. I then realized she was a working woman. We continued to talk and relate. She told me of her family, her son, about her life and I did the same. Our chemistry grew and so did our lust. After a long while of that she implied that we should find some privacy. We went to where I was staying. We kissed a few times on the way. Once inside we began to undress each other, laughing, kissing, playing. We ended up having wonderful sex for a couple of hours, passionate and intimate. She was succulent and lots of fun. Afterwards I asked what her usual pay was. She asked for ten dollars almost reluctantly like it was almost inappropriate after the wonderful time we had together. This was long ago. I gave her twenty five. She asked if I’d like to get something to eat afterwards and I agreed. We went to a restaurant and a friend of hers joined us. She told her friend of the time we had and made it clear to her that she considered me a fine lover. When it was time to pay she wouldn’t allow me to do it. She paid the bill. She said she had to get back home to her child. We hugged and gave each other a final peck on the lips. I never saw her again though I’ll never forget her. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.