Summer Teen Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, get that tongue as deep as you can inside my asshole..." the MILF moaned, and added, "...my dirty little ass slut."

After two or three minutes of the teen licking and probing into her asshole, she reached behind herself, placed her hand on Eve's head, and began grinding her ass up and down.

Eve kept licking the asshole the best she could.

"Yeah! Get your face all the way in there; let me come all over your fucking face," the MILF moaned, her second orgasm rising. She rubbed herself, while her asshole got eaten.

Eve did the best she could, until Mrs. Jones screamed, "Fuuuuuck!" as her second orgasm struck her. She released the teen's head for a moment, turned around, and shoved Eve's face into her leaking pussy.

Eve eagerly lapped up the pussy juice, while it leaked out.

A couple minutes later, Rebecca pulled the teen up and kissed her.

"I expect you to be back here tomorrow just as soon as Lorraine leaves for work," Mrs. Jones said, when she broke the kiss.

"I can do that," Eve agreed, in complete lust for this sexy relationship never to end.

"Actually, why don't you come for a dip in the pool, and you can cool off right now?" Rebecca suggested.

"Yeah, you went and got me all sweaty," Eve smiled.

"We both got all hot and sweaty," Rebecca agreed. "So let's do our next round in the pool."

"Yes, please," Eve agreed. She watched the MILF take off her stockings; she'd been wearing them throughout their entire sexual shenanigans.

"Come on in," Rebecca said, as she dove into the pool.

Eve followed suit, without wearing a suit. This wild afternoon in the hot summer sun wasn't even close to being over. Rebecca dove under the water to play with her pussy when suddenly...

Lorraine burst into the backyard in her bikini and saw Eve in the pool and said, "Eve, You'll never guess what your Mom did to me just now."

Eve was startled as Rebecca came up for air unaware of who was behind her.

"Oh, shit! I guess you don't have to guess!" Lorraine laughed, as she saw her mother. She smiled and asked, "Are you my Mom's little ass slut now?"

THE END