Summer Teen Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jones continued her slow, sly seduction by placing her hand between the teen's legs, and upon feeling the wetness there, she remarked, "You're so wet."

"Because your knee is resting on my vagina," Eve pointed out, shifting back a bit.

"Eve," Rebecca reproved with a smile, "kids have vaginas. But you're an adult now, so you're entitled to have a pussy."

"Ooooh," Eve moaned, as her best friend's Mom rubbed her vag... her pussy.

"Or better yet, a cunt," the MILF added wickedly... a term she loved using whenever she was fucking another woman.

"Oh my," Eve moaned, as the Mom then leaned down and sucked her hard nipple into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," the MILF moaned, receiving pleasure by giving it away.

"Mrs. Jones," Eve moaned weakly, trying to object, even though her body was capitulating.

"Call me Rebecca," Rebecca reminded her, as she nibbled on the nipple.

"Rebecca, then," Eve said, but she spoke no further words.

"I can feel your pussy lips sucking on my knee," the MILF said.

"Oh God," Eve moaned.

"Your pussy is so wet for me," Rebecca pointed out. She brought her hand to the teen's pussy and began rubbing, while her mouth advanced to the other breast... wanting to maintain a balance.

"Rebecca, please," Eve moaned. She wanted to beg her to stop, but when her fingers touched her pussy, once again, she was unable to formulate any words.

Rebecca reached down, parted the teen's legs and said, as she stared at the teen's pussy, "Eve, you have such a pretty pussy."

"Um, Rebecca," Eve said, gazing timidly up at her Mom's best friend, whose face was between her legs.

"Rub your pussy for me, pretty girl," the Mom instructed, as she took her fingers away.

"I... um... I..." Eve again attempted to construct a sentence. She actually wanted to touch herself... her pussy was completely on fire!

"Now, Eve! Rub that pretty pink pussy for me," Rebecca reiterated impatiently.

Eve felt her left hand going to her pussy even before she could find the ability to speak.

"Good girl," Rebecca said, as she watched the teen rubbing herself. She leaned down a few moments later, and gave the pussy just a single lick.

"Ooooooh," Eve moaned, feeling an orgasm rising inside her.

"Such a pretty pussy," Rebecca purred, as she kissed the clit... making the teen's entire body quake.

"Oh, Mrs. Jones!" Eve moaned, her body on fire.

Rebecca then began kissing and licking continuously and teasingly, while Eve rubbed herself frantically, overwhelmed by the situation and the pleasure. "Oh God," she whimpered.

Rebecca brushed the teen's fingers aside, and buried her face in the sweet, wet nectar, and she tongued that pussy good.

"Oh my God!" Eve moaned loudly. Mrs. Jones' tongue had gotten fireworks sparking inside her body, and she was feeling pleasure like she'd never experienced before... not even when she'd been fucked... and no guy had ever gone down on her... so this was a first... and... and... it was an entirely new and different category of pleasure!

"Such a delicious fucking pussy," Rebecca purred, as she slid two fingers inside the sopping wet teen.

"Ohhhhh!" Eve moaned wildly... her pleasure feeling so intense... "Yes! Yes! Oh yes!"

I'm going to make you come all over my face," Rebecca foreshadowed, really working over the teen's wet pussy.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" the teen moaned, feeling frenzied euphoria rising inside her. "You're about to make me come!"

Rebecca took this declaration as a signal to really begin devouring the teen's pussy. So she did her patented aggressive pussy licking... which always led to intense... often straight to multiple orgasms.

"Come on me! Come on my face!" Rebecca demanded with almost no pause in pleasuring that pussy.

"Oh, yes! Oh yes! ooooooh!!" Eve screamed. She'd always been a very well-mannered girl, but in the heat of this tumultuous moment, she forgot all about any respect for her elders, and she grabbed the MILF's head to press it fiercely against her pussy, as her orgasm erupted out of her with an intensity unlike any orgasm she'd ever experienced!

Rebecca didn't mind this momentary disruption of a hierarchy she hadn't bothered establishing yet the least little bit! She hungrily lapped up the girl's delicious juices, as her face was coated with them... loving the power of her tongue and the taste of a fresh, young cunt.

When Eve let go of the MILF's head, her orgasm sending wave after wave of intense pleasure from her head to her toes, Rebecca crawled up her body and said, "Taste yourself on me." She then pressed her wet lips solidly against the former straight girl's gasping ones.

This time Eve kissed her back with more urgency and lust than she'd done earlier, her powerful orgasm seeming to be never-ending.

Rebecca knew this was only the beginning. She broke the kiss and said, "Now I'm going to eat your delicious-looking asshole."

Eve's eyes went wide, and she stammered, "T-t-that was a very good experience, b-b-but I really should be going home now."

"That would be a crying shame! We're just getting started," the MILF disagreed.

"N-n-no, I-I-I really should go," Eve repeated.

But her Mom's best friend just shoved herself off of her and flipped her over with ease, saying, "Nope." She then pulled the naked teen's ass cheeks apart, admiring the tight, puckered, and assumedly virginal rosebud, and said, "It's time for me to eat this sexy little asshole."

"You don't need to do that," Eve said, trying to wiggle her way out of this situation. Now that her orgasm had faded away, she was once again thinking straight... even if she wasn't certain she was still straight.

"Such a pretty little asshole," Rebecca said, ignoring the teen's words in favour of leaning down and licking it.

"Ooh, my," Eve gasped, the tongue on her asshole feeling surreally strange.

"Oh yeah, this asshole definitely needs to be worshipped," Mrs. Jones purred, as she bathed it with wetness, and then brought a finger to the puckered hole.

"Ooooh, Mrs. Jones," Eve moaned, again overwhelmed and confused. Once again her friend's Mom was doing things to her no one else had ever done before... and she was delivering pleasure to her like nobody else ever had.

Rebecca, using the wetness she'd created, slid a finger into the teen's asshole, while she placed her other hand underneath to the teen's pussy.

"Ooooooooh," Eve moaned and gasped from the simultaneous intrusion into her virginal. asshole and the fingers rubbing her pussy again.

"Such a tight little asshole," Rebecca purred as she... slowly for now... finger fucked the teen.

"What are you doing?" Eve squealed, even though it was obvious what the MILF was doing.

As Rebecca wiggled her finger into the tight asshole, beginning to gape the sexy orifice to accommodate her strap-on cock, she explained, "I'm gaping your pretty asshole."

"It feels weird," Eve said, that being the best descriptor for it. It was awkward... it was slightly pleasurable... but it was also slightly uncomfortable... and it was completely overwhelming!

"It takes a while to get used to this," Rebecca elaborated, "but once you do, it's the ultimate in pleasure."

"Maybe, but we shouldn't be doing this at all," Eve whimpered, although she didn't attempt to interfere with the sodomy.

"On the contrary, it's a crying shame that your asshole has never been given this kind of attention until now," Rebecca purred, as she continued her slow, meticulous gaping of the teen's amazing asshole.

"But it's wrong," Eve continued her feeble protests, even as she continued allowing it to happen. She could have shoved the woman away, she could have run away (naked next door along a public sidewalk), but she remained lying on her stomach, her ass tilted slightly upwards, reaching for the finger inside of it.

"Does it feel wrong?" the MILF asked, continuing to widen the tight little hole.

"Yes... no... I don't know," Eve responded. So many confusing sensations were coursing through her!

"You're confused right now, but no worries. Just relax, and let me take care of you," Rebecca suggested softly, as she pressed a second finger against the puckered asshole and slid it inside.

"Oh my, Mrs. Jones," Eve gasped, as her asshole was stretched further, creating a slight burning pain inside her, that was being offset by the other fingers rubbing her pussy.

"So fucking delicious!" Rebecca purred, enamored by the thrill of fingering and eating this teen's asshole. Two fingers were gradually gaping Eve's asshole,0 while her other hand rubbed the teen's pussy, and her tongue continued licking.

"Fuuuuck!" Eve moaned, consumed by a wild mixture of pleasure and pain.

"You like this now, don't you?" Rebecca asked rhetorically, as she worked the teen's holes over.

"Yes," Eve moaned, admitting the obvious truth.

"Now lift that shapely butt, so I can really get into this sweet asshole," the MILF instructed, and she pulled her fingers out of the teen's rectum.

Eve obeyed mindlessly, getting onto her hands and knees to offer up her asshole to her Mom's best friend... wanting those fingers back inside her ass.

"Look at you being so obedient!" Rebecca crooned, as she admired the gaped hole she'd created.

"Please," Eve said, wanting those fingers back in her ass.

"Just open up that ass, so I can really get in there," Mrs. Jones instructed.

Eve hurriedly grabbed her ass cheeks, and she pulled them apart to offer up her asshole.

"Such a good girl," the MILF purred, loving how quickly Eve had turned into a lustful little ass slut. She then reached into her bag, and pulled out a strap-on. She stripped out of her dress, remaining in only her thigh-high stockings, and attached the strap-on cock to her body.

Eve held her ass cheeks wide, and wondered what was happening.

Mrs. Jones knelt back down, and swirled her tongue around the gaped hole.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Eve moaned. Shea was shocked by how good that tongue licking and probing her asshole felt.

"Your asshole tastes delicious," Rebecca said, as she fucked the hole with her tongue. Then after a minute she asked, "Do you want me to fuck your ass, Eve?"

"Yes, please! Fuck my ass!" Eve responded, looking forward to feeling those talented fingers back inside her ass.

The seductress grinned, as she maneuvered herself behind the teen and positioned her six-inch dick against the gaping hole. She then placed her hands on the teen's hips, and slid it inside.

"Oh my Gawd!" Eve gasped, as she took her hands away from keeping her asshole spread, and looked back to see that her best friend's Mom was fucking her with some sort of dick!

"Do you like that, my sexy ass slut?" the Mom smiled, as she slowly fucked the teen's asshole.

"I can't believe you're actually fucking my ass!" Eve gasped, in utter shock that those weren't fingers in her ass, but an actual cock... albeit a plastic one.

"Mmmmmm," Rebecca purred. "And your asshole is so fucking tight!"

"Nothing has ever been in there," Eve moaned, as the dick ever so slowly slid in and out of her no longer virginal ass.

"Except that's no longer true," the MILF pointed out, beginning to fuck the teen's ass a bit faster.

"Oooooooh," Eve moaned, unable to summon enough brain power to say anything more.

"Tell me what I'm doing," Rebecca ordered, as she pulled all the way out, to take a peek into the more-widely-gaped asshole.

"My Mom's best friend is taking my anal virginity..." Eve declared "... and more, please!" wanting that dick back in her ass!

"You want more? You got it," the MILF agreed, sliding back into the asshole.

"My best friend's Mom is fucking my asshole with her big virginity-taking dick!" Eve moaned wickedly, as the dick filled her ass right up.

"Yeah," Rebecca purred, "partly because you're a natural ass slut. Your ass is so fucking perfect!"

"Whatever you say. Just don't stop," Eve moaned, as the dick started moving faster inside her.

"Rub that sloppy cunt, while I pound your asshole," the MILF ordered, as she began fucking the teen's ass even faster... but not yet slamming into her.

Eve obeyed instantly, the unique pleasure of being sodomized now enhanced by her rubbing her own pussy.

As the teen's moans got louder, the dominant seductress finally began slamming into her!

"Oooooooh fuck!" Eve moaned louder, as the cock penetrated her asshole even deeper.

"Yes! Take my dick," Rebecca ordered, as her body slammed into the teen's body!

"Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck yes!" the usually mild-mannered teen babbled, rubbing her pussy while she was sodomized. Her second orgasm was rising rapidly.

"I want you to come only from getting your pretty puckered asshole destroyed," the MILF demanded, and she really fucked the teen hard.

"Oh fuck!" Eve moaned loudly, as she frantically rubbed her clit, "I'm going to come!"

Rebecca slapped the girl's hand away, bellowing, "No! Come now, my sexy slut, but come only from your asshole getting drilled." Sweat was pouring down her body, from the workout and the sun beating down on her back.

"Oh, fuck! Then fuck me harder! Please fuck my ass harder!" Eve begged, her orgasm imminent.

"Take it all, my ass slut," the Mom said, dying to see the teen erupting from getting ass fucked.

"Oh, yessssssss!" Eve screamed, as her orgasm ripped through her and she collapsed forward, the dick sliding out of her well-fucked asshole.

The MILF admired the fully fucked asshole, and also the teen's body shuddering, as her orgasm ripped through her. "Such a pretty, well-fucked asshole!"

"So good," Eve responded weakly, as she lay still, basking in the afterglow of her second orgasm in maybe a quarter hour ... all the energy usurped from her.

"Roll over," Mrs. Jones ordered, as she unstrapped the strap-on.

Eve obeyed weakly. She had nothing left to give... the hard fucking, her two orgasms, and the pounding sun, all of it had left her feeling totally exhausted.

Eve looked blearily up at Mrs. Jones, taking in her big breasts, and her completely shaved pussy.

"I'm going to sit on your pretty face now," the MILF said, as she straddled the teen.

"Um, I don't know. I've never done anything like that."

"You hadn't been anally fucked before today, either," Mrs. Jones pointed out. "And you took it like a champ."

"Okay, I guess I did," Eve agreed, as the hairless pussy lowered itself onto her face.

"Just let your tongue do whatever comes naturally," the MILF instructed... excited that this teen's first time eating a pussy was hers.

"Okay," Eve expressed her willingness. She extended her tongue, and began licking between the woman's very wet pussy lips. She had no idea what someone else's pussy would taste like, although she'd sometimes tasted her own fingers while she was fingering herself. Mrs. Jones's taste was subtler than hers... and more appetizing.

"That's it, sweetheart. Eat my pussy," Rebecca moaned, her pussy already on fire from the conquest she'd now completed.

"Mmmmmmm," Eve moaned, wordlessly letting Mrs. Jones know she was enjoying this new task of eating her pussy.

"Oh, yeah. Get that tongue right up inside my cunt," the MILF moaned wickedly.

The teen wanted to be good for this woman, to return the favour, after receiving those powerful orgasms, so she did as she was told... licking and probing her best friend's Mom's pussy.

Her orgasm already getting close, Rebecca began grinding on the teen's face, and she ordered, "Now just keep your tongue sticking out as rigidly as you can. I'm going to ride your pretty fucking face so fucking good!"

Eve again obeyed... keeping her tongue stiffly extended... while Rebecca rubbed her wet pussy all over her face.

"I'm about to..." Mrs. Jones began, "...oh, fuck! Yes, just hold still... don't fucking move!" The MILF kept grinding all over the teen's face, and as her orgasm was about to erupt, she actually began bouncing against the teen's face!

Eve always gagged whenever a guy tried to face fuck her, but this action felt surreally sensual, with her entire face being used to get her next-door-neighbour off.

"Stay steady, stay steady!" Rebecca moaned, riding the teen's face as if she were a pleasure trampoline. "Eat me, my sexy slut! Oh, fuck yes! Oh, fuck yes! Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Eve's wet face was suddenly soaked, as Mrs. Jones's cum flooded out and onto her face, lips, and into her open mouth.

Even as she was coming, the oversexed MILF said, as she bent down and buried her face between the teen's legs, "Damn, that's good!"

Eve leaned up slightly, and she continued licking the leaking pussy, while feeling Mrs. Jones's tongue on her own still very fevered pussy.

For a couple minutes, the MILF and the teen dined on each other's delicacies.

Rebecca did her trademarked suck-on-clit-and-shake-head-back-and-forth, which immediately had Eve screaming, "Oh my God!"

Rebecca then pulled the teen's ass up, loving the flexibility of young coeds, and slid a finger into the teen's still gaped backdoor.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Jones! Eat my cunt! Finger my asshole! I'm so close to coming again!" Eve moaned loudly, the pleasure of having both of her holes pleasured simultaneously was driving her crazy!

"You're such a nasty little ass slut, aren't you?" Rebecca teased, as she licked and fingered her.

"Yes, I am a nasty ass slut," Eve agreed, having never felt so completely unbridled before in a sexual encounter... nor had she ever allowed someone to call her a slut before today.

Rebecca climbed off of the teen's face, swung herself around, crawled between her tanned legs, and resumed her double onslaught.

"Oh, yes! More," Eve moaned.

"More what?"

"More fingers inside my ass," Eve pleaded.

"More of them?" Rebecca queried, with a wicked grin.

"Yes! More fingers, please," Eve begged with desperate lust. "I need to get finger-banged so bad!"

Rebecca used both hands to finger both of the teen's holes.

"Oh, yes! Finger fuck my holes, Mrs. Jones," Eve moaned wildly. "Make me your slut!"

"So you're now my slut?"

"Yes, yes! I'm your slut," Eve declared urgently.

"Do you like me fucking your slutty asshole?" Mrs. Jones asked, loving to hear a sweet teen talking nasty. And their begging for it in the asshole was the ultimate thrill!

"I fucking love it," Eve responded. "I love it in both of my fucking holes!"

"Yeah, you really do, my nasty little slut," Rebecca purred. She worked over both holes, leaned down, and sucked the teen's swollen clit into her mouth.

"Oooooooh fuck!" Eve screamed, as her third orgasm of the day ricocheted through her, within seconds of her clit being attacked.

Mrs. Jones pulled out her fingers, and savoured the sweet taste of forbidden, youthful pussy.

"Oooooooh!" Eve whimpered, as her orgasm continued its journey through her core being.

Rebecca had one final task to assign to her new teen plaything... to eat her ass. So after she finished lapping up the teen's delicious cunt cum, she got onto all fours and ordered, "Now it's your turn. Come over here and eat my asshole."

"Yes, ma'am!" Eve said enthusiastically, no longer having any hesitation at all before she did whatever Mrs. Jones told her to do.

Rebecca pulled her own asshole apart and said, "I love your enthusiasm! Now eat my asshole."

"You betcha!" Eve said, still bewildered by how she'd ended up in this situation... how quickly her mundane day of leisurely suntanning had morphed into a life-changing day. She leaned forward, extended her tongue, and licked the proffered asshole.