All Comments on 'Summer of Discovery Ch. 01'

by DASTONE

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Feedback please!

Please let me know if you'd like me to continue this story.

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
good start

yes, continue. I'm looking forward to their journey of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Perfectly written, even the style of writing/story is suspense/discovery.

ObscurelogicObscurelogicover 10 years ago

I like the setup of the story but things just seem to be moving wayyyy too quickly to seem realistic. I feel their first encounter would have been better if stretched into a couple more pages with the sexual bit gradually building up. But hey you are the author so its your vision. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for commenting!

I appreciate the feedback. Chapter 2 is already submitted. As an FYI, chapter 2 is almost exclusively character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To obscurelogic

Thank you. I definitely understand why you feel that way. I wanted it to be a sudden event that neither party expected or prepared for. The next chapter is how they deal with it. It definitely slows down. But I will remember to keep it as realistic as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Done

This is every teen's fantasy - come to life. I'm looking forward to reading the rest in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous