All Comments on 'Summer of Black Cock'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I would LOVE to check into that hotel.

And be trained like the sissy little faggot, I ALWAYS wanted to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fucking Magnificent

I rarely read longer stories. Usually two pages maximum. I LOVED this and have never wanted to be a submissive. If I suck a cock, I figure the guy should be grateful. This was really an adventure. I have read many of your stories before and have not always given you a high score. If I could, I would give you 10 stars for this one. I have sucked a few cocks, and even fewer black ones, but I need to find one this size and role play.

hornybiman64hornybiman64over 7 years ago
Great

Loved it. Hot as always with your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Based on me

I want to publically thank Jasmine for all her hard work on this and the incredible result! She took my real life adventure- one that I think about often on lonely nights- and made it even hotter and more compelling! Anyone interested in any more back story that wouldn't fit in this amazing story can contact me at dripstik@yahoo.com.

And VOTE and love this if you , like me, want to see where Jasmine takes it from here!

sincerely,

david

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
interesting story

enjoyed reading this story. wish it went into more detail about how David's wife became Jamal's slut. Plus I think David fell way too fast. but I really did enjoy the story. Hope there is another chapter to this story. So many characters in the story means this story could go on for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a pathetic looser

Any manager would have instructed both not to return. This is plain gay fetish crap. Totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well...

it is IR, and it seems like it could be in several different catagories, but it should probably be in fetish.

maxx308maxx308over 7 years ago
Thanks Jasmine

Another incredibly hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fuck em all

Not much into gay stories. Your intro hinted black cock and cunt so I was hoping. And I am the domme so when I have black cunt I call the shots. And yes as a white man I have cum across the face of a few black chicks, even more white ones, and even one oriental. I'm on the lookout for a hispanic. But even though the gay thing aint my thing, I got nothing against them. Means more pussy for me. And if that is your fantasy, and you want to write about it, then do it. For those that dont like it, fuck em!. You warned them at the beginning. I am pretty sure they have back or exit button. They can use it. You keep writing girl.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story, not gay at all

Bisexuality is just fine. It's not gay. Love the story.xoxoxoxo Annette

goamz86goamz86over 7 years ago
HOLY FUCK

I love it!!! Great story....especially liked the ice queen Marcia being put in her place!!! Hope there is more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sexciting

Good, but too many people to be white slaves. Don't care who it is, absolutely no one can produce that much semen that often (a bit over the top). But, as I say, good and I was certainly aroused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Many years ago I was having a fling after my divorce. hotels were getting expensive so we started using cheaper ones some on the wrong side of town. We went into on that had a door between rooms. The molding was off one side of the door what a dump so you could see in the other room scary weill during foreplay the door opened we froze in our bed the man had a deep voice I told Cathy I think. He is black her eyes got as big as silver dollars her jaw dropped open she was prime and proper married woman .we peeked through the cracks and saw a white women with a black man this was 1986 very rare back then she went down on him we only saw alittle bit but Cathy saw his cock and just about shit her pants we went back to our bed and just stayed really quite we listened through the paper thin walls as the white women got pounded by this black man she cam almost continually Cathy couldn't believe how much and fast the white women was cumming I ask Cathy if she wished it was her she said I don't think it would fit would you like to suck it she nodded and cam really hard and I was just barely touching her soaked tight one finger pussy

dripstikdripstikover 7 years ago
Based on me

I am glad most people are enjoying this story. As i mentioned below I am happy to take any emails with questions or comments (or abuse even from those who dislike it). Jasmine did a great job and would hate to see anyone fault her. I can attest the opening sequence is factual and while I may have not acted like a responsible manager, it is what happened that night.

Thanks,

david (dripstik@yahoo.com)

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Another excellent story

from you. As usual, I read all the comments to see what people say, so this time I thought I would address the readers comment.

For Anonymous who said: "And I am the domme so when I have black cunt I call the shots. And yes as a white man I have cum across the face of a few black chicks". Here is a little biology lesson, you CAN'T be a Domme and a male at the same time. Unless of course you are a shemale star of one of Silkstockingslover's stories. If that is the case, then I apologize for the error (but I doubt it)

For Anonymous who said: "I LOVED this and have never wanted to be a submissive. If I suck a cock, I figure the guy should be grateful." While I am a slave to my Mistress/wife, I do not have a submissive personality in the least, I just truly love serving Her and taking care of Her. That being said, I would love to suck a BBC (actually a fantasy of mine is to be "spit roasted" by 2 BBCs. NOT because I am a slave or submissive, but because I think it is sexy as hell! And yes, because I serve my Mistress/wife, if She said drop, I would not hesitate. BUT if anyone else said "Drop", I would just laugh at them.

For AnnetteBishop who said: "Bisexuality is just fine. It's not gay. Love the story." I could not agree more. Most of my real life friends LGBT and are what we in the Leather Community refer to as our "chosen family". Drives me NUTS to read a really good story line where the main character proudly proclaims "I AM A LESBIAN"!!!!!!!! And then 2 paragraphs later she is sucking a dick while taking a 10 inch cock in the ass, getting coated in male sperm! Be proud of who you are If you are Bi or Lesbian live your life. But of all my Lesbian family and friends, I have never met one that would enjoya scene like that

For Anonymous who said: "well, it is IR, and it seems like it could be in several different catagories, but it should probably be in fetish". IR is the correct section (although I agree that there are one or two categories that might also fit. Black amd White having sex in my world doesn't even come close to a fetish even if they do call him Master.

And folks really, I am just offering my views on what others have said. Not saying they are right or wrong (well except for the guy that claims to be a Domme). I just had a difference of opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story in over 6 months!!

I loved all of it. I hope it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another

crock of shit from this gay racist, I would say author but as most of his stories are from the cuckold template in his computer, I will call him robot.

Spectator1Spectator1over 7 years ago
Well Done

As a cuck (see my stories) I can attest to see big Black cock in my wife's cunt is about the strongest desire/fantasy I've ever had. The circumstance has never arisen (so to speak) but I can always hope. On the other hand she has had dozens of white Bulls who keep her stretched out and satisfied. From personal experience, I can vouch for this story's veracity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfull and so real

my wife and i have been submitting to nigger masters

for several years and we both so turned on by it

we have regulard we serve weekly like david

james_38671

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awfuk

By far worst story you ever wrote. Was fucking pathetic

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
not your best

this one I loved, and it reflected on lots of readers fantasies. including mine. I too hoped for more lesbian action but it is listed as ir cock. AND it filled that to the fullest, and very well. five stars for the SSL writer.

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
wow

enjoyed the story more detail on the wife and her sister but you have done a great job writing it

dripstikdripstikover 7 years ago
responses

james_38671 I appreciate your comment and would love to hear more. dripstik@yahoo.com for direct email.

dripstikdripstikover 7 years ago
based on me

keep the responses coming if you want more folks! I invite anyone to contact me as well for critique and comments on my actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well...

To be perfectly honest, your opening statement has literally zero evidence to prove it. Most guys want to suck dick huh? Yeah, no. Show me the proof there and we'll talk more in depth about that. And on top of that, they want to suck BLACK dick? Yeah, no. See prior sentence for response.

Now while the story is arousing, there is still a considerable amount of 'yeah no.' You can't have EVERY damn employee in the damn place end up becoming his Ultra Harem. My suspension of disbelief quickly shut off after the Joe thing. Not because I'm against gay stuff. I AM against overreaching in story telling. Which is honestly one of your biggest issues not only in this story, but many of your stories.

Honestly, I was expecting God of Sex to end up being some sort of alien or actual God, which would have been a decent way to explain how literally anyone he talks to decides to become a brain dead sex slave to the dude.

TL;DR Story was good, but needs work and less overreaching in terms of submission for anyone God of Sex comes across.

44special44specialover 7 years ago
Great story!

OMG, what a fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT !!!

Loved your story Would have liked more detail about the M/d before and during their 69, but still a great story to read.

catt

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Could have been so much better

To be honest I was very disappointed in this story, I loved the concept but The story could have been so much better. In parts the writing is great but it's spoilt by throw away cheap shot lines.

There is little build up to many of the conquests and as a result very few surprises or angst.

Half as many fucks with more detailed build up as to why the staunch feminist decided to be a submive cum dump would have made this a much better read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I love stories of BBC teens dominating whole families. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ending was too quick

The ending with the wife and sister was waaaay to quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
U R D Best

Love your work and this is as good as any you've written. I have posted comments on a couple dozen of your stories as I wish to encourage your continuing efforts. I love that you do gay, lesbian, male/female bi, interracial, incest, consent/nonconsent, young/old, everything in Literotica's playbook. More, Longer, Harder, as I usually say.

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 7 years ago
wish it was me

very hot sexy story

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Excellent!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story!

This story is begging for a second part - turning the hotel into a conversion facility for whites. young white couples go for a weekend, and learn to love and serve black couples. This hotel can host the high school senior "Anti-Prom" for the same white on white to black on white conversion. WRITE ON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You deserve only a very painful cancer

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More, longer and harder

U R D BEST period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well written hot story!

Rachel can order Tabitha to become pregnant on the BBC . The mother and daughter given to a black girl for domestication into submissive white sluts serving black men and women with swollen bellies. The MILF back preggers with Jamal's baby and divorced by husband given to Dad to use and abuse and Mom to use as her personal cuntlicker. Marcia given to the meanest black bit ch and used to clean puss is and ass holes to save on toilet paper plus given job of bringing more wholesome white college educated young women into black sexing.

JacobLucasJacobLucasabout 7 years ago
So good, but then

I loved this story for almost all of it; but the end threw me.

Each step along the way had an element of building and sense to it, but the wife and her sister just didn't flow like the rest.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcabout 7 years ago
Another great story

I can't help it, I thought the idea of a black kid fucking every white person in sight, male, female, any age, was incredibly hot. Loved the facial cum-shot scenes, the angry boss with cum on her face was truly inspired as was the daughter wearing Jamal's cum on her face - wish there had been more. The mother-daughter and wife-sister sex was hot. Since David was white, it was very obvious from the beginning that he would end up sucking Jamal's black cock, but still enjoyed how it played out, and being made to suck black cock in front of his wife and her sister was also great. I think one of the comments above talked about how hot is would be for black guys to fuck entire white families, and I fully agree, a favorite fantasy. More stories about whites (especially straight men) submitting to black cock please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The future?

We white people might as start t/o get used to being dominated by the black community. Each time a white woman is impregnated by a black guy is just one step closer to the blacks becoming the majority. Each time a white person, woman or man, gets mesmerized by the power of a black cock or pussy only means there is one fewer white person to teach obedience. Jamal is the perfect example of what is to come. Please continue on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoyed the Story and whould like to appear in on of the next story as an european tourist who also gets abused. ;-) But I think the guys including me should be humiliated even more... diapered and put in Girls clothes for example...

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Great story

This story touched on all my taboo fantasies BBC, straight cocksucker, submissive, lesbian, panties and stockings. I have never seen a BBC in real life, but have masturbated while thinking about it. I have had fantasies of eating a black pussy. I have also had fantasies of being dominated by a woman or man an forced to wear sexy panties, bra, and stockings. I used to have a fantasy that my girlfriend would dress me as a woman on Halloween complete with wig and makeup a force me to suck a man's cock. I haven't had the chance to fullfil most of these fantasies, but I have sucked a few cocks. Thank you silkstockingslover for all your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Stop to soon

You should have included David being fucked as the ending.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 4 years ago
My favorite story on Literotica

This is my favorite story on this entire website. I even decided to finally make a login after browsing for months just to tell you how much I loved it. I would be so excited to have more of Dave's adventures at his hotel with more Big Black Cocks. I would have absolutely LOVED to see Leanns reaction when she found out Dave finally cracked. I felt like the sexual tension built up between them throughout the story and was left unresolved. I fantasize about Leann walking in on Dave with a BBC in his mouth and her saying "I told you so!" as she drops down on her knees next to him.

Gladys54Gladys54about 4 years ago

I love wearing abaya and niqab for moslem men so I do appreciate this story.

PeanisboundPeanisboundabout 4 years ago

Yeah BerryTangerine is right. The sexual tension with LeAnn was palpable. She really needed to confront Dave after he submitted. They would have had great sex while they discussed how they both succumbed to Jamal. She seemed to have a thing for Dave and we know Dave had more than a thing for her. And the both of them servicing Jamal at the same time would be the ultimate fulfillment of their plotline. And making Marcia submit to Dave as well as LeAnn would really complete her fall from grace. Imagining Dave sucking off Jamal while Dave is fucking Marcia and Marcia is eating out LeAnn is so hot.

Would love for you to continue this. Dave and Jamal seem to have a lot more adventures hinted at. Like the first time Jamal introduces the hotel to multiple black cocks at once. And I am dying to seeing how Dave deals with his order to not cum for two weeks. Especially, as Jamal tortures him by having him fuck is other white sluts without coming.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerinealmost 4 years ago

This is story is so fucking good. I keep coming back to it. I need another chapter to this. I need Dave and Leann servicing Jamal together. I need Leanns sister to come back from Europe and get fucked by Jamal. I need Dave eating a creampie out of the Ice Queen Marcias pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My favourite story

This story is so fucken good. I've read and reread it three times now. This is the best story on the whole site. Loved Jamal and his cocky dominant attitude. Especially loved the bitch boss getting put into her place.

Thank you so much. Please continue this story. It is so exciting for submissive white guys like myself to get down on our knees for big black cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Me too have fallen

It's so funny how a white 45 year old CEO master of his house or Castle have to have completely submitted to my step daughter's High School black football player boyfriend

RANDM4URANDM4Uover 3 years ago

We too have both been put in that position (on our knees or all 4's) worshiping thick hard massive strenght.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 3 years ago

I love everything about this story, and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more chapters on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to suck big black cock Master.

Temujin55Temujin55over 1 year ago

He got them all.......

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

the master knew how to control the white race

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Masterfully hilarious.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

412. A well written story. However, forced seduction doesn’t really turn me on. I’d rather have true affection between the parties. Further, it is far from clear how Jamel was able to accomplish that final seduction and win the bet.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damass story iever heard, completely stupid

BoiBlackcinderBoiBlackcinder6 months ago

Love your stories, just discovered you and this is my favorite so far. I write myself and hope to learn an little from reading you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wow

robbie

Sexy22RedheadSexy22Redheadabout 1 month ago

That's a great story! Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...