Summer Lovin' Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward to smell they and unaccountably felt dizzy, but thought nothing of it. They were quite beautiful and I felt it was best to accept them. I learned later they are called Angel's Trumpets and can be toxic.

Later that evening I realized there was a strange odor about the flowers, a smell I could not identify. I went up to take a brief nap and sat the vase on the night table. I guess the substance diffused into the air because after a while I could no longer smell it. I should have been on my guard but instead I thought,

"Maybe the florist kept the flowers too cold and that was the reason for the strange smell."

I realized didn't feel that well. The building air conditioning was running full blast that night, you could here it hum. I figured I only had to finish dealing with a group of computer techies, nerds and mostly engineering students. How difficult could that be? I thought I could manage.

When I came down after 8pm, the party was going strong, the students had brought in alcoholic beverages and spiked the punch bowl, the boys were dancing with the few girls and the Japanese rock/techno music was too loud. I still felt a bit dizzy, which was strange because I never get dizzy. Then one after another, the boys started to ask me to dance and as a gesture of good faith I complied.

I had danced with six or seven of the guys and even with the three girls. I was surprised by how tightly the boys were holding me and at a certain point I began to feel too dizzy to dance. Randy came over to me, sensing my fragility, and brought me a cool glass of water. Now I'm wondering if there was a heavy dose of ecstasy dissolved in it. At that point, feeling momentarily better, I went to sit down on one of the yellow couches at the back of the hall.

The group had become more boisterous then I had ever seen them, dancing frenzied techno dances that made them seem more like robots. Then the music stopped and Randy climbed onto a chair and then stepped onto the table. He hushed the group and delivered what I thought was a toast. I do not speak Japanese so I didn't know what he had said. I was feeling quite warm and sleepy and my eyes began to close before he was done talking.

I didn't understand at the time, but later I pieced together from a tape we customarily make of our guest final comments. A girl friend secretly translated. To my surprise, Randy's whole "toast" was about me! He said I was specially chosen for my job as I was a professional escort, a type of Geisha, whose job on the final evening was to sexually entertain the group. He ended his comment with a rhetorical question that drew a raucous round of long heartfelt applause and foot stamping.

"My brothers, what are those big tits and that curvy ass good for?"

"Oh sweet Jesus, I sure found out!" As you might expect, I destroyed the tape before my superiors might see it.

Yep, as I said there were also a few gals in the group, not just cheering the men on, but they too were sexually active, very active.

When I awoke partially I felt cold, the air conditioning duct was above the couch and the tips of my fingers and toes were numb. I was losing the ability to feel. Moment later I realized I could not lift my head or move my legs. That was when Randy, I was still able to with some effort to open my eyes, was unzipping my party dress and pulling it off over my head. I felt my breasts bared to the cold air. I could sense he and another male were pulling my panties down below my knees and then I could not see anything, everything went red.

Moments later I realized that they had placed my red panties over my head obscuring my vision. I was awakening little by little but when I tried to speak, no sound came out of my mouth. As I tried, as if by request, a hand helped pry my mouth open. I better felt better. I thought this would facilitate my breathing, but how wrong I was. What it did facilitate was one of the guys stuffing his penis into my mouth while straddling my chest. I could faintly feel someone pinching my nipples and something rubbing against my legs.

I had been pulled to the edge of the sofa at some point and I could feel hands wrapping around my legs spreading them wide. Although my external body movements were numbed, I could feel when that large cock started to rub against my cit, I could feel it as it pushed between my vaginal lips and plunged inside me.

The cock in my mouth, which was quite large, was soon replaced by a smaller penis but this one had a bad taste. I thought it tasted of urine, but there was nothing I could do about it. I could feel the small testicles of this guy bumping against my lower lip. The first cock had exited without ejaculating but this smaller one took complete advantage of the moment and filled my mouth with sperm, then exited.

That small cock was quickly replaced by a larger one and when I tried to bite down on it, I realized my jaw was no longer capable of closing. This new cock was plunging deeper and deeper, past my epiglottis and as I struggled to breath through my nose the dick erupted filling my throat with a pungent gush of a gel like cum, some of it came out my nose.

The penis that had occupied my vagina all this time, began to spasm and release cum in rapid pulsations. Having spent its liquid, it withdrew, only to be quickly replaced by another guy's dick. I sensed he had slid between my legs as other men held them aloft.

This newcomer was fortunately smaller and by now my vagina was so used to the rapid in and out that it gave up all resistance. I welcomed the cum discharging from this guy, he came quickly and withdrew, what a pleasure. By now the accumulation of several cum loads had lubed me and any pain I had felt was eased by the warm gelatinous exudate.

I hadn't realized that when I'd begun to black out, a few of the women had left the room during Randy's toast. I had no idea they'd gone upstairs to procure strap-ons or vibrators they they'd purchased at one of the many sex shops in San Francisco. It would seem they were as intent as the guys to have a good time with me.

Another cock was pressed into my mouth and this was an angry masochistic cock. Rapid in its movement and violent in the way it hammered between my lips, exiting and then cock slapping my face with the firm wet member before reentering again violently deep into my throat. Then I realized, it wasn't a flesh and blood cock, it wasn't. It was a strap on being worn by of all people, my friend Angel whose voice I recognized.

While the angry rubber cock punished my face, I could feel my legs were being held higher and to my dismay and great pain, that really large cock had withdrawn from my vagina and was now trying to gain entrance to my, forgive my language, the entrance to my ass hole. This endeavor was very painful and was interrupted several times with the attempt to lube me with saliva.

This went on for several minutes until it successfully breached my sphincter's resistance. Almost as soon as it made its unwelcome entry I could feel the rapid pulsations of ejaculate fill my buttocks. Thank God young men cum so quickly, I thought.

Then that same cock, having spent and softened, pulled out and another smaller penis made entry in the same orifice. As I was well lubed by the first cum load, the burning pain subsided and I got use to the rapid in and out of this slippery unknown passenger.

I realized my ass had become the new receptacle of choice. As soon as one cock was finished penetrating me and ejaculating, then came another. Still there were those straddling my chest, their asses compressing my breasts, pushing my jaw open to shove their erect cocks into my mouth.

I felt worn out as they pushed between my lips and into my throat. I tried to keep them in my cheek and with the smaller penises I was successful, but the larger ones had there way with me. Although I was paralyzed I could still feel inside my mouth, my asshole and inside my vagina as they drilled me over and over.

Some would slip out of my rectum and shoot their cum all over my ass cheeks and then continue fucking between them as to find their relief. Others continued to use my intimate portals as a means to reach their moment of ejaculation. Then they'd pull out just before cuming, so they could aim their jizz as if it were a water cannon, squirting their fluids all over my face or breasts while giggling.

Then there would be that moment of relax, often preceded by grunts or animal noses, before they would disentangle themselves and be replaced by whoever was next in line.

By now I was losing count of all these sexual invaders and yet the marathon was far from over. It still went on. They shifted my position on the couch, turning me over. I could feel my hips being pulled over a guy, and my nipples pressed against another. My eyes didn't seem to open so I never knew who lay beneath me, but I could feel someone's cock had slipped inside my butt from behind and slowly began to fuck me anally..

This new position they'd put me in enabled a cock to enter me vaginally from above at the same time I was also being fucked from below. I could feel the two cocks, humping me in unison, one in my ass and one in my vagina. I imagined they were fighting among themselves to own the sister canals. I could tell they were almost touching each other inside me. It was as if they were bumping into each other within the thin membrane that separated their dicks, one from the other.

By now I had lost track of how many times I'd been fucked anally or vaginally. I couldn't remember all the cocks that had cum in my mouth. I was oblivious. With my vagina and asshole still being occupied, a new group of guys took advantage to enter my mouth. I knew there were only so many students and then I realized many were coming back for seconds and some even for thirds.

While my unwanted blow jobs were taking place or should I say my mouth was being used as a fuck hole, something began to awaken in me. It was as if I had been in a deep slumber but I was coming out of it. What before were just invaders of my flesh now became instruments of pleasure and I began to experience orgasmic delight as the cocks drummed themselves into my subconscious and my lips and throat welcomed new arrivals.

Then I realized that the new cock occupying my vagina was strangely firm and quite long. At the same time I could feel soft small breasts rubbing against my chest. This new invader was female and I realized I was treated not to a real cock but a strap-on dildo. Fortunately it was not too large and at times I could hardly feel it. It was silky and smooth, vibrating, creating waves in the copious cavern of cum inside me.

This to, like all things, came to an end. I realized I was beginning to get more sensation back. I could feel the cum leaking onto my thighs as the strap-on was withdrawn. As this graceful entry exited, and I was sorry to see it go. It was replaced by a warmer larger cock that jammed inside me. We were far from done.

But now I'd begun to welcome each new penis that filled my throat, my ass and my vagina. These young men were such skilled acrobats. I marveled at their stamina and ability to reached their apex and erupt inside or outside my body. In my stupor, I began to feel there was something pleasant about being a receptacle for all these penises, coming and going one after the other.

I felt I had mastered the moment and given untold pleasure to what by now must have been all of the students. I knew they had all used my mouth and as young guys can, returned after a ten or 15 minute time lapse, fully recharged. Then they would try another orifice, cuming again or just enjoying their erection penetrating me.

Previously the young men evidenced hasty ejaculations. On their second or third insertions, they took longer to cum and when finally they came, their cum loads were sadly reduced in volume.

Then to my sorrow, I realized that all the cocks had retreated from my body. Smelling salts were put under my nose, my red panties, smeared with cum juice were pulled off my face. As I began to awaken from this trance state of drug induced paralysis, I realized that Randy, the mastermind, was lifting my eyelids so I could see him teaching me this lesson, defiling me with his enormous cock. It was surprisingly large as it filled my mouth. I tried to smile but the firmness and diameter of his cock played havoc with my desire to communicate with him.

After a few minutes he pulled out from my lips, and once more held my eyelids open so I was sure to see as he jerked his red swollen cock a more few times to show me his virility. It was then I realized his penis was one of those large fat cocks I am partial to? I'm embarrassed to say that my eyes lifted as I was rolled backwards. He positioned me in a sort of doggy style but I was too drugged to hold the position and fell forward. Undaunted he continued fucking my vagina after I fell.

Then he turned me over. I was forced to watch as he shoved his cock powerfully again into my vagina, moving side to side and up and down as if trying to enlarge my swollen organ. And at that moment I welcomed him, and it was I who was now climaxing and although I still could not speak, my eyes were begging for more.

I'd never experienced such orgasms, I don't know how, but rapidly, one climatic orgasmic cloud after another rolled through my body. The world was spinning and then he rolled me onto my back, roughly feeling my breasts and pinching my nipples which were now fully awakened with pain.

Finally Randy took me by my hand, tenderly, like on that first night on the pier, I was aware that he still had not yet cum, I guessed he was waiting for the gran finale. If I thought he was going to go easy on me, I was mistaken. Gripping my hand tightly he roughly spun me over onto my belly. I was beginning to get my sense of feeling back and he must have know it.

He must have been waiting to fuck me when my sensibility had awakened. He parted my ass cheeks with his long fingers and plunged his fat cock right inside my ass. I could tell that his was the largest of any of the cocks that had used me. Even after all the butt fucking and cum lube he managed to stretch me even wider.

As painful as this was, to my chagrin I began to orgasm repeatedly, with every series of his dick strokes. He began to pull his cock almost to the point of exit, then pause and mercilessly plunged back inside. The effect of his change of rhythm was, I admit, crazy, but his fucking was so wonderful, marvelous, so good that I never wanted it to end. And then I must have passed out.

It was morning when I awoke. I was in my bed alone. The group must have left on a night flight as planned. My body felt clean, my face refreshed, my nipples were sore. My ass was crusty. I went to the bathroom but there was no sign of how I was ravaged. They must have taken great care to remove any vestige of the multiple cum loads. I sat on the toilet, my ass was sore but I was still able to squeeze a large issue of sperm gel from deep in my ass.

I looked down at my vagina, it was swollen and red, my vulva looked like the menstruating sheepdog that my neighbor used to have. I was wondering even with the soreness, if perhaps the whole thing was a dream. I was hoping it had been a dream, but I was aware that what I feared might have taken place. Then I spied my red panties, they somehow had fallen and ended up kicked behind the toilet. I reached down blindly, finding them and yes, they were slick with cum, wet sticky, dry and crusty.

Yes, last night wasn't a dream at all. I threw the panty cum rag into the toilet. I stood up and flushed. The panties careened around and around and then with swoosh they were sucked out, all the way to the ocean for all I knew. I looked up and that strange bouquet of blue flowers that Randy had given me were sitting there in a vase in the center of the sink. Later, holding the vase at arms length, I threw the flowers out the window, fearful of a further effect.

I never reported the incident. I felt I'd been fiercely ravaged and raped multiple times, more than thirty penetration at least. Every one of the boys and even some of the girls had used me up.

I realized the flowers were probably scented with some pharmaceutical drug, maybe even what I'd arranged to be given to him. That with the aid of whatever was in the glass of "water" Randy gave me, rendered me blotto for a number of hours while the group used me as if I was a rubber cum doll, ravishing every portal.

Then a strange feeling of empowerment came over me, quite unreasonably so, and I fantasized about a repeat performance sometime in the future. I had never orgasmed in my life the way I did over last night, over and over. Sure, you can call it rape, no question about it, but give me another chance and I'd do it again, next time without any need of drugs or booze, just to cum and cum and cum with so many guy in so my ways.

God, I must be a whoring pig I thought, No, not a whoring pig but a woman who got a taste of something she really liked. Who knew now what the future would hold? Or who would hold me in the future? I was determined to find out. Maybe I should do one of those pornos where the guys line up out the door for, what are they called, "A gang bang flick?"

Oh yes, I forget to mention, when I checked my cell phone to call in sick, there in the video section was a very very long video and I was the porno star and Randy took honors, "Oh my God!" he fucked me past being fucked. How else can I describe it, it was the "coup de grace" after all his pals had had me every way imaginable.

I could see in the bathroom mirror my lips were forming the letter R as I shouted his name, Oh, oh, oh Randy, you own me. Maybe if I take my vacation next summer I can go to Japan and hold his hand and beg him to fuck me all over again.

Oh yes, I did forget to tell you one thing. After being so sexually abused, my boss called me to his office a week later to read a letter that Randy had written, one which was signed by all the students. I figured that was the end of my job. But no, it was the nicest most complimentary letter I'd ever heard about me written in perfect English.

My boss is putting my name in for a healthy promotion!

Talk about healthy, after that workout I should probably visit my Gynecologist, I'm sure the vaginal swelling will still go down, but honestly I feel fine. Just a little sore and stretched out, especial my behind, anyway we'll see...

THE END

Dear valued reader,

If you enjoyed this story please favor it. I've entered it in the Summer Lov'in Contest as contest entries seem to pick up more readers. That so many people took the time to read my work is much appreciated. Please give it a vote if you think it merits one.

I'm not sure how the voting works? If you've figured that out let me know. I'm guessing it is related to the rating numbers so please give me a high number?

Any comments or emails are always welcome.

All the best to everyone.